Brummy Mummy #29 DLP.....Airbnb.... Stay home and work on your USP!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Says it all really that she’s gone on holiday somewhere that was on the news 3 days ago for being the worst congested beach in the UK 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

Stop it. You’ll start her covid anxiety off again. She can turn that tit on and off like a switch.
Almost as if it’s for engagement

Reactions: 26
Rain on the caravan is not my idea of lovely sounds... it is the sound of tit we left stuff out side. Or tit we paid all this money now we are stuck in this tiny room for the next few hours ...

Reactions: 4
🕵️‍♀️👀

What's the bed situation there - will she have to *gasp, shock horror* share a bed with her husband?
I can think of so many places he could sleep other than in a bed with her, the sofa, bathroom floor, park bench on the sea front...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
*coughs* reverse image search.
Oh my. She is going to be so mad it's been discovered.

See Emma, even the teeny tiny bits you've shared today can lead to people finding your location. Good luck keeping the new house location a secret. No, really, good luck!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can't believe she's gone somewhere as popular as Brighton during a pandemic just a week after going to Paris. From Birmingham they could easily access any area of coast in the same amount of time as it takes to get to Brighton yet she chooses one of the countries busiest seafronts!

Reactions: 17
Is it right next to Zoella's house, so that she can make her dreams happen?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
4 am she has posted a tik tok to her stories, 4am!! That's ridiculously early to be up and on her phone, made me wonder if we'll get another 'you've won' speech in the bathroom!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Just to add I don’t actually care where she is, It just goes to show how easy it is to find things online.

Reactions: 16
Just to add I don’t actually care where she is, It just goes to show how easy it is to find things online.
Agreed. I think the point is, because we know she reads here, the point is, you HAVE to be super careful about what you post, especially when your account is so open and public (I don’t follow yet I have the exact same access as everyone who does) so each and every post you make you have to scrutinise it as if you were letting complete strangers into your home.

I can't believe she's gone somewhere as popular as Brighton during a pandemic just a week after going to Paris. From Birmingham they could easily access any area of coast in the same amount of time as it takes to get to Brighton yet she chooses one of the countries busiest seafronts!
We are away next week and we have done our best to find the quietest and remotest place we can, to avoid crowds. No way would I pick Devon Cornwall Dorset and Sussex. (Not just cos I live there...yes in fact BECAUSE I live there and want to escape the crowds)

Yep a quick search and I’ve found exactly where she’s staying. Even down to those curtains that let the morning light in. FFS.

Oh and another thing! You’ve gone to the seaside... now you’re moaning about the sound of seagulls...
WHAT THE duck DID YOU EXPECT??!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.