Brummy Mummy #29 DLP.....Airbnb.... Stay home and work on your USP!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t see that haven post anywhere ?? I will be fuming if she books haven for later in the year and gets to swim considering they are only selling haven hide away holidays which is caravan only.
Only people that booked pre Covid get access to pools etc

Reactions: 9
Do you think BM will expect the national trust to pop up one of those blue signs on the place to say she stayed there?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
We are subjected every bloody day to her morning stories from her pit (apart from her breakdown stories from the bathroom floor) but first day of holiday she can be up and in the lounge/kitchen to story?? Try doing that normally and if you loved the seagulls so much you wouldn’t have been moaning about them starting at 3am.

Also those faces you pull are not endearing they are awful, and make you look like a twit

Do you know what most people do if they usually have blackout blonds but are staying away from home.... take a sleep mask (I know it’s genius isn’t it?!)

Reactions: 15
I can't really without giving away exactly where it is, apart from being right on the seafront. 😁
Edited to add:
So glad I got the bath first!

Hmm, no because it was right on the front. 🤣
It took me 5 mins looking for an Airbnb in Sussex to find it 🤦‍♀️🙄
Edit to add, I couldn't give a tit where she is. It's a million miles away from anywhere I'd go. I hate Brighton, did not feel safe at all there.

Reactions: 14
And another thing does she actually do anything that isn’t prepared?! Cinnamon rolls, picnics that are premise or bite size sausage rolls, pork pie prepare sandwiches and now cereal in a box you just poor milk in. Lazy ass. Tupperware works just as well!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
We are subjected every bloody day to her morning stories from her pit (apart from her breakdown stories from the bathroom floor) but first day of holiday she can be up and in the lounge/kitchen to story?? Try doing that normally and if you loved the seagulls so much you wouldn’t have been moaning about them starting at 3am.

Also those faces you pull are not endearing they are awful, and make you look like a twit

Do you know what most people do if they usually have blackout blonds but are staying away from home.... take a sleep mask (I know it’s genius isn’t it?!)
It's a 2 bedroom flat so she'll have had to share a bed with an adult for once! He's probably still in there enjoying being a grown up in a big boys bed so she's had to get up incase she wakes him.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And another thing does she actually do anything that isn’t prepared?! Cinnamon rolls, picnics that are premise or bite size sausage rolls, pork pie prepare sandwiches and now cereal in a box you just poor milk in. Lazy ass. Tupperware works just as well!
Those cereals in a box are left over from DLP. You know, where she went 4* hotel self catering 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
"The more adventurous child...."
Not necessary to say that but Babs chose to

It's ok Ethan, you're the more "different" child!

Reactions: 19
Would have been nice to have taken Lucy away for a few days. Poor dog hasn’t got much time left & has been abandoned - twice in two weeks.
Mind you, having said that - I bet she’s delighted to have some BM-free time. Can’t be easy living with that family. Dogs have such sensitive ears & what with all the screeching & loud lol’s when Emma does a comedy fart....🙄tch....

Reactions: 26
Those cereals in a box are left over from DLP. You know, where she went 4* hotel self catering 🤣🤣
Again if you’re taking your own car take a bloody box of cereal and plastic bowls for “self-catering” (room only babs, how can someone as intelligent as you not know it’s called room only) it’s more cost effective and better for the environment (the liners in those boxes can’t be recycled) it’s just so bloody LAZY everything she does is about her doing as little as possible

I've tried....🤔
So easy to find without google reverse images. So think of a popular seaside town in Sussex.
Then we know it’s on the sea front...,
Lots of succulents in the lounge/kitchen
Curtains in the bedroom that let the light in...She’s given us all the clues!!

Again if you’re taking your own car take a bloody box of cereal and plastic bowls for “self-catering” (room only babs, how can someone as intelligent as you not know it’s called room only) it’s more cost effective and better for the environment (the liners in those boxes can’t be recycled) it’s just so bloody LAZY everything she does is about her doing as little as possible
Was just gunna post that!!!!

Would have been nice to have taken Lucy away for a few days. Poor dog hasn’t got much time left & has been abandoned - twice in two weeks.
Mind you, having said that - I bet she’s delighted to have some BM-free time. Can’t be easy living with that family. Dogs have such sensitive ears & what with all the screeching & loud lol’s when Emma does a comedy fart....🙄tch....
duck me I did not know they even had a dog!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So easy to find without google reverse images. So think of a popular seaside town in Sussex.
Then we know it’s on the sea front...,
Lots of succulents in the lounge/kitchen
Curtains in the bedroom that let the light in...She’s given us all the clues!!

Was just gunna post that!!!!

duck me I did not know they even had a dog!!!!
Oh I knew the town as I used to live close by there and spent most of my teens going shopping there.

And I found it. Very nice. More pricey too. I'm not sure I could let people stay in my house.

I think what makes me sad...on her latest post with golden girl....there are people pouring their hearts out, telling her that they've only just seen their mum etc and she just ignores them. Unless its a oh Bab you are so wonderful, she doesn't want to know. If i was in that position, I'd try to reach out to those who maybe need a kind word.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
"The more adventurous child...."
Not necessary to say that but Babs chose to

It's ok Ethan, you're the more "different" child!
But she's with the fave child on the beach... Poor Ethan doesn't get a look in.

Reactions: 13
How weird, we were looking for a Brighton get away for autumn (we’ve put it on hold now because of Covid). We were looking at this flat but we’re put off by how central it was and the ladder thing. Each to their own. We love Brighton, not in the summer, it will be heaving with people. The gulls will be going crazy too.

Reactions: 15
But she's with the fave child on the beach... Poor Ethan doesn't get a look in.
Did you see his little face when she turned round and he thought she was going to talk to him about his magic and then he saw the phone and his face fell until the “hurry up and do your trick we’ll run out of time” then he just became a performing donkey (& I don’t mean that as an insult to the lovely little boy) it broke my heart his face

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Breakfast on the Beach with the "favourite child"!! FFS Emma, at least try and make it a bit less obvious.
It broke my heart when Ethan appeared in the background of her story and she just ignored him.
You're on a family holiday Bab! Its the first morning, and you've left your husband and son to their own devices! Why??? Just get ready and all go to the beach together for breakfast.....
Who am I kidding, I forgot, Ste is probably taking his chance to get ready while the bathroom floor is vacant.... making himself look his best for a day around Brighton 🤣🤣🤣🙌🥳

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Did you see his little face when she turned round and he thought she was going to talk to him about his magic and then he saw the phone and his face fell until the “hurry up and do your trick we’ll run out of time” then he just became a performing donkey (& I don’t mean that as an insult to the lovely little boy) it broke my heart his face
Yes I clocked that. Really sad

• Sad
Reactions: 12
So Ethan gets told to hurry up with his magic trick because they are running out of time and golden girl gets what 4-5 stories, a grid post and a Facebook post all dedicated to a wonderful breakfast on the beach. Which I'm actually sure was a really nice time and a good memory, but Emma's more bothered about it being for the gram and for good content which ruins the whole experience imi. She should just enjoy it and be in the moment rather than getting the right shot and replying to comments.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
So Ethan gets told to hurry up with his magic trick because they are running out of time and golden girl gets what 4-5 stories, a grid post and a Facebook post all dedicated to a wonderful breakfast on the beach. Which I'm actually sure was a really nice time and a good memory, but Emma's more bothered about it being for the gram and for good content which ruins the whole experience imi. She should just enjoy it and be in the moment rather than getting the right shot and replying to comments.
I can imagine another meltdown brewing about how she doesn’t have a break. She’s werks (ffs you’re in your 40s bab) everyday, all day (bollocks) and how she’s exhausted.

2 hols in 2 weeks you’ve chosen to document for the gram, for the babettes. I for one would have more respect for you if you actually put your family first and didn’t shove a camera in their faces at every thing they are doing. Unless of course there’s gonna be some sponcon coming which knowing this one, wouldn’t surprise me

I’m surprised she didn’t run across to the beach in her pj’s - sweaty forehead & baps a flapping....

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.