Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LemonLife

VIP Member
Totally! But as people on here have already said I don’t think she goes for the family she goes for content for her instagram! I don’t see the point in the DLP trips at all...spending all that money to go on the same little rides then Ste takes Erin on the big rides! I think she must spend most of her time in the cafe buying overpriced Disney themed food...do people really go to Disneyland for the food?
I mean the food is unreal!! But no 😂 Hella expensive holiday for the food

Reactions: 3
This woman is so bloody annoying! Sorry to ask what’s prob already been asked but how do
People know she’s moving house? I’m pretty sure we live in the same area as BM but can’t see that she has sold her house at all! Just being a nosy b@*ch tbh! X

Treesy19

VIP Member
Fgs I can’t keep up with this thread. It moves as fast as the MOD one was in November, or Schofields earlier this year. Has she definitely sold her house then?

eyeballs

VIP Member
Do we honestly think that, given everywhere has booked up after lockdown and it being school holidays that the air b&b host had 2 spare days (especially as when I looked at it the other day it was booked for the next 2 nights).
I understood it as they had a cancellation

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
In her new stories Erin is not only not in a booster seat but her legs are curled up underneath her. Not good if they get in an accident!!! How did Emma not notice when she was filming them singing Hamilton? Or did she notice and just not care? I know that long car journeys can be uncomfortable especially for children but it's not safe for her to sit like that.
Plus Ethan’s Seat wobbles when he leans to the side to look at the camera

no proof that it’s Ste driving either. Maybe he did go home in a huff on the train and her sister came down?

Pinkeye

on her story about 'we are taking home a lot of shells', I know stacey Solomon recently posted about taking stones home and then got reminded that technically, its illegal to remove stones and shells from beaches and stacey handled it all very well. I wonder is Emma is trying to jump on this bandwagon? 'oh hahah im just like stacey silly me' when we know she has seen this? not sure if im rambling here but it caught my interest
She did say the other day that the kids had bought some of the shells with their pocket money.

MrsSplusone

I'm a part time teacher (I work five mornings a week). I'm at the top of the pay scale before the threshold. I bring home £1380ish quid a month. There's no way we could afford DLP even with husbands wage...
Exactly. My husband will be an NQT+2 (in an academy who pay 4% above LA) and I’ll be an NQT next September (I’m qualified now but having a baby) And we worked out we will be bringing in just under £3000 depending on if I can get/want a .4 or .6 position. It’s the most money we’ll have ever been bringing in (we both worked in care previously) and we’re looking at maybe going away for a week summer 2022 but we’re not sure we can afford it let alone Disney (would be a dream of mine).

Hold my gin

I did actually laugh at the holding hands thing....

Also, hello from me, the ex-babette who triggered you into deleting a whole thread and then writing another one no one could reply to and not responding to my DMs despite me already stating in the first thread that I wasn't having a good day and thus sending me into a further spiral. Once again, you made the whole thing about you. In hindsight I am ashamed to say I was even fucking bothered.
Which one was this? I hope you’re ok x

houseofhoop

VIP Member
I did kickers late 90s but that’s cause I is old innit 😂😂
I is old innit too. Defo had kickers at school in 94 haha

If they have gone on a ‘beach’ holiday and aren’t doing other things in the area then why on earth has she picked a pebble beach!?
I do hope she’s not taking those pebbles home. Also is it illegal to take shells from beach, don’t thinks so but can’t remember?

Reactions: 2