Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

petitspois

VIP Member
Which influencer is this?

I think people find it hard to walk away because they probably think they can just get a bit more...and they’re also likely addicted!
Laura Rutherford. I stress I’m not promoting her account, she’s no better than Babs.

Reactions: 2

houseofhoop

VIP Member
Oh, the blonde lady who lives in Notting Hill? She was one of the influencers that had been mentioned by MOD on here, I think?

Fair play for bowing out. Though if she lives in Notting Hill, there’s a good chance she doesn’t need the money!
I think she lives in social housing

• Wow
I'm inspired!

Hair UP, hair DOWN, gifts all around. Cries in the air and on the ground. Don't want to walk, feet swollen and wide, alone by the sea, Stephen is at pride
yes perfect, knew you you insanely clever women could improve it!

Would have been nice to have taken Lucy away for a few days. Poor dog hasn’t got much time left & has been abandoned - twice in two weeks.
Mind you, having said that - I bet she’s delighted to have some BM-free time. Can’t be easy living with that family. Dogs have such sensitive ears & what with all the screeching & loud lol’s when Emma does a comedy fart....🙄tch....
The air bnb probably doesn’t allow dogs.

houseofhoop

VIP Member
dont want to de-rail but I believe she’s the one who lives in a council flat in Nottinghill despite her & her husband being well able to afford to buy or privately rent elsewhere in London - she says she will Carry on renting it because she likes the area and has no issue with taking a council property away from Someone else who genuinely needs it and couldn’t afford to live elsewhere.....she’s an arsehole.
I had no idea she didn’t actually need the house. Hmm that is arsehole behaviour.

Reactions: 1

Shalulah

I’ve been out all day at Hampton Court Palace - what a lovely place!
Anyway - 2 things: (apologies if these have already been commented on)
1) Is it compulsory to have fat feet if you wear Saltwater Sandals? Should you have excess bulbous flesh to seep through the leather bits?
2) The pants drying around that beautiful bath. I’m speechless 🤢 This action should be made illegal 😠
You should have said Mrs B, you could have popped in for a socially distanced coffee!

MoodyMerde

VIP Member
so many things I don’t understand about her.
the whole “divide and conquer” going to bed with a child each at 8pm when they’re 9 + 7, is weird.
Sitting on a pebble beach whilst your children play with their dad in the sea so you can post stupid shit on Instagram- join in! Your kids will remember you being “present but absent”- I had a dad like it so I know what it’s like.
the whole “I pay myself what I earned as a PT teacher” as if it’s not a decent wage. I know how much she was likely on, as my husband is a teacher and I’m a trained teacher, and when I begin my career next year I’ll be taking home £800ish a month, part time. Someone with her experience would be on good money part time.
The whole going to France and then Brighton really boils my piss, we’re still in a pandemic although most people seem to have forgotten it, I live in a seaside town, a minute from the beach and can’t enjoy it as it’s too busy and I’m going into hospital tomorrow to be induced early with our first baby so we’ve been super careful, we’ve had to set strict guidelines for our parents to meet our baby, it’s insane and then all these influencers don’t give a shit but they’re all “so anxious” about it.
Sorry for the essay but I’ve been up since 5am (also why post so early all the time!?) as I’m actually anxious about my induction tomorrow
Wishing you all the very best for tomorrow. Be kind to yourself today if you can and try not to think about it all xx