Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LemonLife

VIP Member
All the restaurants had track & trace...Does someone want to tell Bab that track & trace is highly unreliable as it can’t cope 😂

Reactions: 1

Shalulah

Kids do get fed up with going to the same place. A few years ago we got caught up in the must go to Florida every year and go to Disney universals Busch gardens etc. We did this for 5/6 years some years going twice.
we thought the kids were loving it and then one of them said something like not again when I said I was booking the summer trip and looking for best deals on tickets. I was like what do you mean not again, thought youloved it and they said yes we did but we’ve been so many times it’s boring now.
Same with merlin passes. We had them for years and live near a lot of the attractions and would go to legoland after school and Thorpe park on a weekend or chessington and then realised the kids were bored. There was no excitement on the rides as they had done them all so many times.
We are going again and were due to go to California this year, now rebooked first next year but have made an effort to explore other parts of America kie as well as Europe.
She might be lucky and hers might enjoy going on the same rides day after day and queuing in the heat. Mine wanted more and more pool day’s and less time in the parks.
I will say if you can be bothered to tear yourself away from the parks the beaches in Florida are amazing.
Hey Neighbour! I live close to those too!

Reactions: 1

Sayitso

VIP Member
In her new stories Erin is not only not in a booster seat but her legs are curled up underneath her. Not good if they get in an accident!!! How did Emma not notice when she was filming them singing Hamilton? Or did she notice and just not care? I know that long car journeys can be uncomfortable especially for children but it's not safe for her to sit like that.
Would she be too old for a booster seat, or maybe she’s tall, I know my 8 yr old is still in a high back booster, I’m not sure how old Erin is

petitspois

VIP Member
I wonder if she'll meet up with the only girl in the house from the 'gram? she lives near Brighton. Babs would LOVE that for engagement.