Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pinkeye

It makes me feel so weird. This is a pretty crap reference but did anyone ever see Three Men & A Little Lady? There's a headmistress of a private girls' school and she's an oversexed kook, she does the same thing with putting her hand down her own top and it's 🤢

Every single time Emma does it I think about her!

(Also, can't stand the fake yawning every time she starts a good morning story 🙄🙄🙄 everything's such a performance)

One of my favourite films ever! X

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Mrs Cucumber

VIP Member
So, I have a serious question. How old is her son? She always talks about 'little ones' etc but quite frankly he does not look that little to me anymore.
It almost seems like she wants him to be something he is not by treating him like a toddler instead of a child.
He's 7! Will be starting year 3 in September

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
So, I have a serious question. How old is her son? She always talks about 'little ones' etc but quite frankly he does not look that little to me anymore.
It almost seems like she wants him to be something he is not by treating him like a toddler instead of a child.
he turned 7 in May I think?

Lollipop2123

Chatty Member
I did actually laugh at the holding hands thing....

Also, hello from me, the ex-babette who triggered you into deleting a whole thread and then writing another one no one could reply to and not responding to my DMs despite me already stating in the first thread that I wasn't having a good day and thus sending me into a further spiral. Once again, you made the whole thing about you. In hindsight I am ashamed to say I was even fucking bothered.
I remember this. She's absolutely pathetic. Hope you are ok

Puddypants

Chatty Member
She replied to someone on here calling them out for comparing Babs to Jess Ennis-Hill who had posted saying being a Mum is no excuse to let your body go,,,, or words to that effect.
I replied "Hi Emma" she then had a go at me, told me to grow up, then deleted her account 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Thank you.Sounds like a real charmer :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Jade33

VIP Member
Thank you. It’s my first baby so I think a lot of my anxiety is just fear of the unknown and not knowing what to expect; I am very lucky that my husband can visit 8-8 until I’m in active labour- not all trusts have opened up their opening times so at least I have that and my
Mum on FaceTime!
Good luck!

Lollipop2123

Chatty Member
I’d say Stephen isn’t there, classic sign of lying not making contact and constantly looking down.
Or the fact that she begged for followers on YouTube during a dinner you can even hear the kids try and talk whilst she’s doing it.
We have a no phone policy at all meal times it helps us connect over food etc
Sorry I've missed this...so where is Stephen? Hiding?