Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Luna615

Chatty Member
Im sure when I used to follow her she used to take a week's social media break for their family holidays! She has changed so much. The unmumsy mum always takes the summer holidays off so she can spend time with her boys, Just a normally mummy never discloses her children's names they are referred to as girl, boy and baby h I believe, both rsuccessful instamums and authors but both put their kids first. Babs could learn so much from them!
She definitely could! Wonder what has happened to Babs friendship with unmumsy mum...she still has pic of them in matching jamas on her blog....

Reactions: 4

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
I had no idea that was the school she worked in! Bloody hell, how on earth did she survive acting the way she does around the kids there? They’d destroy her!!
Clearly why flahing her sweaty gunt, lying, exploiting her kids and the annual bathroom floor meltdowns seemed like a better career choice 🤷‍♀️

I think you made a typo Emma!!!!
I've corrected it for you!

Attachments

• Haha

Shalulah

I’m judging them for not getting proper fish and chips!!
Do you know where does good fish and chips? The restaurant on the pier. No trip to Brighton is complete without a trip there! And you can have a proper cup of tea 😂 (god I sound old).

Memmy

VIP Member
Is that the word we'd use to describe Stevo? 🤔

Hope they're tracking and tracing on this week long pub crawl

Cabala

Babs if you’re reading as we know you’re reading here, please get a beige blonde next time. Dunno if they do it in a box dye though. It’s the shade that most compliments a very pink undertone. The yellow is doing nothing for you.

Puddypants

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion
Sharing a bed with Princess(Erin),because Stephen has no interest,the beach rap was crap,jiggling her baps

Jossstickjunky

VIP Member
Shoooketh they didn’t catch the beached wail Lol 😆 note: sarcasm
I bet she was really hoping they would film her eating breakfast on the beach. 🤣 Just wait til later when the hordes invade, she will be lucky to be able to sit on the beach then. There will be absolutely no social distancing at all. Then going back to Brum taking all those germs with them!

• Wow

Nadurath

VIP Member
So her National trust is a "media" pass (was scrolling back to see when her haven post was from)
If you zoom in it looks like that was in 2014. She may still have one now though, but either way I’m sure that means she should be declaring the previous working relationship with them on every post 🤔