Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Crapbagchrissie

I had a lot of catching up to do on here after actually spending time with my family (hi babs!) I hate feet at the best of times but I can't look at her swollen trotters any more, awful

Reactions: 5

nosy_lurker

Chatty Member
I can understand the feeling sad part, I will feel sad when my partner returns as its nice having him around.
What made me mad is how she made it all about her. HER missing him, HER crying.
What about the kids who have had Daddy around more and will no doubt be missing him-what is she doing for them today? What about Ste who is re-entering the workplace after 5months and the possible apprehension he feels about that-how is having his wife crying going to help him? Its not about her so why is she making it.
No doubt when he returns tonight she will dump everything on him to go have a bath/watch box sets instead of thinking he might be tired from his first day back and maybe make a nice family meal to welcome him home-she is selfish.

Misssj80

VIP Member
I reckon the not having enough pants may be a ploy to get marks and sparks to give her some. I can see an ad coming on .. babs with Knicks up to her knocks prancing around
Oh I hope not, I love a pair of marks and sparks, yes everyone calls it that Babs, granny pants 😂😂

• Haha

Ihatepeonies

Chatty Member
I just wonder what people think when the TIk tok shows out of context on people’s FYPs. To non babettes. I’d be like... this lady needs an intervention

TatForTat

Her stories from today.... why does she sound drunk? She sounds like she’s slurring her words slightly - as if she’s had a few glasses of wine. She looks & sounds miserable.

weirdo.
Pretty standard nowadays. She’s slobbing it out from 5pm when she’s in bath and bed mode.

That’s her own bath and bed, of course. She’d never dream of getting involved in the children’s.

Booklover

VIP Member
My god my children were obsessed with that show. I swear I’ve seen every one thirty times. I remember the driver of the bus having massive hair. 😂
Mine too! So was I (secretly)!
I've said it before but this woman has absolutely no decorum and posting about her pants is not funny. Anyway I thought she posted a pack with me YouTube video. She's a joke and not in the ha ha sense. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

MoodyMerde

VIP Member
View attachment 203422You will meet a man who absolutely adores you and will do anything for you. He will be "one of the good guys" who will stand by you through everything. You will have 2 beautiful children who will be your absolute world and who will love you for exactly who you are because you are their mom and that's all they will see.

Should this not have been written in there somewhere? All Stephen got was that he's a "partner in crime who admires you from the sidelines" and her children didn't even get a mention. Yet it's her followers who she doesn't even know who "lifted her up" and made her feel good. Not her beautiful kids or her adoring husband. Strangers. What does that tell you? The woman needs constant validation from people online which is why she will never quit Instagram. I personally couldn't give a shiny shite what people I've never met think about me when they message me telling me "to die" after a comment I've posted online. But I'll tell you this, I would absolutely die for my daughter and if I'd been made to feel like she has by an ex, I'd be telling the world it was my family that saved me, not a bunch of strangers online.
How cringe is this insta post from her?? The ego on that woman is huge! Stop dwelling on the past and stick some factor 50 on for everyone’s sake!

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Why is she posting at 5am? I was up with a teething 1 year old and saw she had done a tonne of stories. Also, why is she sleeping with her daughter. If the kids won't share then why not just get a 3 bed? I don't even share a room with my toddler on holiday because non of us would get any sleep and also I quite like to have some privacy with my husband!!!!
Because she's a skank who's husband is gay and clearly sleeping with a child each is far more appealing than with each other!

Luna615

Chatty Member
Not long discovered Brummy Mummy. She don't half post a lot of crap. I scrolled for ages and only got up to June before I got bored. She also copies a lot of trends without any recognition, trying to pass it off as an original idea for a post :rolleyes:
Doesn’t she just!! In the early days I didn’t mind her but now she is just a joke!!

petitspois

VIP Member
She's openly admitted in a vlog that she hates it. I think Nanny San quoted it or something and babs said something about not liking it because she has taste. I'm not sure but I think it was in the IKEA vlog.
I’m surprised, the same totally unfunny and vulgar ‘humour’ 😂