Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nadurath

VIP Member
I saw her DLP vlogs and it looks like the kind of holiday you'd maybe take your children on once for a once in a lifetime experience. My 3 year old would absolutely love toy story world. However, if you go again and again doesn't it eventually become boring and lose its magic? There is a whole world out there. Why would you want to constantly visit the same place over and over again?
We go to DLP every month to 6 weeks. We love it, and have done WDW this year and Tokyo Disney in the past.

Each to their own, and maybe I’m biased because we don’t just do Disney holidays, but if you find somewhere you love why not go as often as you can? We go to Iceland a couple of times a year because we love it, and it’s never become boring 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 6

flopsymopsy

VIP Member
I’m so incredibly angry that she’s done Disney and Brighton a week a part in the middle of a fucking pandemic. What the fuck. No sense at all. What if they have it and aren’t showing symptoms? They’ve spread their germs all over Paris and now fucking Brighton which is miles from Birmingham. Selfish bitch. God if I still lived near Brighton I’d want to give her a peace of my mind. People have died. People are still dying. Millions have lost their jobs. But this selfish bitch is gallivanting about saying her life is SO HARD because she has to upload photos on social media. Fuck off Babs. You’re a joke and I hope when your kids grow up they disown you and you never hear from them again.
Precisely the issue! Rediculous of her to do it

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
Yes this is definitely an option..... 👍
But I'm still convinced he's gay 🤷‍♀️
Emma openly and honestly admits they sleep apart, she always has. Its about the only thing she's ever been totally honest about.
I just think that's their choice/preference, rather than because he is gay. They seem more like mates than anything, and maybe the physical stuff isnt that important to them. It wouldn't work for me!

Jade33

VIP Member
Nah, there's no way she is moving yet, its far too soon. Searches alone are taking 8 weeks minimum to complete.....
And besides, she's a self confessed control freak, packing loving, organisational nightmare. There’s way too much content she won't want to pass up on by letting other people do it all.
She paid someone else to do it all last time! She had to go out of the house to tat shops to distract herself from crying 🤣

• Haha

Shalulah

I like Brighton. I've been with my husband (pre kids) and with friends for a hen do. But I've never taken my children there. If I told my kids we were going to the seaside and then rocked up to Brighton they would be massively disappointed. My kids wants sand! They want to play in the sea and make sand castles. They don't want a pebble beach!

If you love the seaside that much, and have to travel to get there, would you not pick a sandy beach?? I see Brighton as more of an adults place to visit, not a seaside trip with my kids. Just me??
Brighton’s alright if you have teenagers. You’ve got the pier, all the shops around the lanes etc. Not for little kids where there’s about 3 rides they can actually go on. Im lucky, I live about an hour away from Brighton and can just sort of ‘pop’ there for a few hours. I rarely do though because the parking is expensive and the main shops are the same as every other town (Primark, M&S, I think there’s like a Debenhams too).

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Maybe he's gone home to over see the move and the plan was for her and the "small humans" to stay on and just use some bizzare story until he returns to collect them 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
Nah, there's no way she is moving yet, its far too soon. Searches alone are taking 8 weeks minimum to complete.....
And besides, she's a self confessed control freak, packing loving, organisational nightmare. There’s way too much content she won't want to pass up on by letting other people do it all.

bsw123

VIP Member
Absolute bullshit that the apartment just happened to be free for another 2 nights and the host offered it to them. 🙄🙄🙄

rosee93

The bed sharing thing is getting stupid! If every holiday my other half was banished to another room with ‘the boy’ (which I’d never say because he’s got a fecking name), I don’t think he’d be impressed. The kids go to bed and the grown ups have time together! She needs a break from social media. She is totally unrelatable now!

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Maybe the kids didn’t really see it and she’s provoking us. Alternatively she seems to be getting off on showing what an edgy parent she is...showing kids looking at willies and listening to soundtracks with swearing etc.
I've absolutely no doubt that the kids were ushered away from this quickly, or didn't even see it!
Its her totally atrocious attempt at content 🙄

houseofhoop

VIP Member
I never understand these Insta mums who just post crap constantly. Like what exactly is she trying to achieve?
She's got slightly pink legs and its an Insta Story.
Ste trying to have a quiet swim its an Insta Story.
Beach watching the kids play - Insta Story.
There's no point to any of her content!!!
In EVERY job you are entitled to holiday,,,,,, take some time off Emma, we all need it 🤦‍♀️
Not only is it in an insta story it then gets to be a post as well! 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

Mrs Cucumber

VIP Member
Hop
I have never commented on here before, sometimes I do think people are a bit harsh BUT - I am taking my husband to hospital today to have major surgery to hopefully cure him of cancer. He was diagnosed just as we went into lockdown in March, so we've been living with this over our heads since then. We have 2 young daughters & I am also going to be working from home and caring for them whilst he's in hospital for 2 weeks - her sitting in bed, crying because Stephen has had to go to work has really pissed me off this morning - get up, get showered and dressed and be a bloody parent for gods sake! I would LOVE our only "problem" to be my husband being out at work all day and having shit loads of washing from our second holiday in about a month!! We've been in strict isolation for 2 weeks so haven't even been able to go out for a walk!! She needs to get a bloody grip.
Hope all goes well for you all x

• Heart

Puddypants

Chatty Member
Plus Ethan’s Seat wobbles when he leans to the side to look at the camera

no proof that it’s Ste driving either. Maybe he did go home in a huff on the train and her sister came down?
Don't want to burst your bubble but its definitely Stephen driving,as you can see him reflected in Babs's sunglasses.Not sure why I noticed this,maybe the heat is getting to me:oops::oops:

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
In her new stories Erin is not only not in a booster seat but her legs are curled up underneath her. Not good if they get in an accident!!! How did Emma not notice when she was filming them singing Hamilton? Or did she notice and just not care? I know that long car journeys can be uncomfortable especially for children but it's not safe for her to sit like that.
I thought this too. Erin is likely tall enough now to not need a booster, but she should not be sitting like that!

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
This is her problem, she lives in a fantasy land. A land where everything that happens is as if it were a romantic novel.
this is yet another completely fabricated story she’s made up just so she has something to post on Instagram. She’s a very sad, pathetic woman.

• Heart