Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Good Egg

VIP Member
I'm almost rabid with excitement for the sweaty bed 6am stories tomorrow - which I'll obviously view at 9 cos my kids are off school so I'll be lying in 🤣🤣 i've missed that pink bedroom wall behind her👍
I predict :-
A slow day
Unpacking and cleaning
Kids playing Animal Crossing
Another moan about Ste having to work
3 week countdown til the kids are back at school
She'll say they've got a 'play date' and a NT visit planned 😴😴😴😴😴
I predict a bathroom breakdown imminently. Not sure why? It’s really sad to see. I couldn’t live that life I really couldn’t

Reactions: 5

flxwerpxwer

I saw her DLP vlogs and it looks like the kind of holiday you'd maybe take your children on once for a once in a lifetime experience. My 3 year old would absolutely love toy story world. However, if you go again and again doesn't it eventually become boring and lose its magic? There is a whole world out there. Why would you want to constantly visit the same place over and over again?
I don’t get the going again nd again in such a short period of time. I’d get if they did Florida a couple of time’s but spread out when the kids were older and can go on bigger rides ect. Paris kinda makes sense because it can be done “cheaper” because France is closer. Still expensive but not the 10k Florida ones.
I don’t understand why they wouldn’t go to the other Disney parks in California or Tokyo etc like if you love it SO much and are willing to spend big money, why not travel more and see all of them??

MsCurly

Chatty Member
So, I have a serious question. How old is her son? She always talks about 'little ones' etc but quite frankly he does not look that little to me anymore.
It almost seems like she wants him to be something he is not by treating him like a toddler instead of a child.

Misssj80

VIP Member
so when do we think Babs will start on these new reel things Instagram have just started, they are basically like tiktok. I've just watched a few and can so see Babs doing them.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Sayitso

VIP Member
The recommendation is that children stay in a booster seat until they are either 12 or 135 and most of them say they go up to 36kgs (5st 9ish?) But a hbb can be used beyond that as long as the child fits as its more for postion than anything else at that age. She should definitely be in one especially given her neck problems and Ethans seat isn't fitted properly either, the seat belt goes through that bright red guide babs! I've reported that particular story not that it will do much good other than her complaining if she gets a notification. Sorry can you tell car seats wind me up 🤣 our our
Oh car seats wind me up too,
The recommendation is that children stay in a booster seat until they are either 12 or 135 and most of them say they go up to 36kgs (5st 9ish?) But a hbb can be used beyond that as long as the child fits as its more for postion than anything else at that age. She should definitely be in one especially given her neck problems and Ethans seat isn't fitted properly either, the seat belt goes through that bright red guide babs! I've reported that particular story not that it will do much good other than her complaining if she gets a notification. Sorry can you tell car seats wind me up 🤣 our our
car seats wind me up too, ppl are too quick to want their kids out of them, or like you noticed she didn’t even have the seat belt guided properly

Rain on the caravan is not my idea of lovely sounds... it is the sound of shit we left stuff out side. Or shit we paid all this money now we are stuck in this tiny room for the next few hours ...

nosy_lurker

Chatty Member
She replied to someone on here calling them out for comparing Babs to Jess Ennis-Hill who had posted saying being a Mum is no excuse to let your body go,,,, or words to that effect.
I replied "Hi Emma" she then had a go at me, told me to grow up, then deleted her account 🤣🤣🤣🤣
During that time when Luce was kicking off I looked at her profile....she had commented on a thread criticising the SacconeJolys. Cant remember what exactly but not nice. So if it was Emma then that's interesting-I'm no SJ fan but its a bit pot kettle and black for Emma to judge them then complain about being judged.