Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
The Regaaaaaarta bottle on this mornings story was a huge boob!!! Bigger than the one on her neck 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 5

LiveLoveLaugh77

Oh I just saw her daisy dress in her begging for subscribers story and I bloody bought that dress the other day! And I really really like it! Balls 😩

• Haha

Booklover

VIP Member
Its 8pm.
Her kids are not babies!
They've sat in a car for half of the day.
Its a lovely summer evening, why not take them out for a walk 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Oh yeah, cos that would involve you getting off your lazy lard arse!!!!

New Avatar anyone 🤣🤣
She's the avatar gift that keeps on giving.
I miss Pamela though. 😂 😂

• Haha

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Isn’t Erin like 10? Definitely wasn’t sharing beds at that age.
Noticed in the DLP vlogs she still walks around holding her dads hand. Each to their own I suppose but her and Ethan seem very baby like for their ages.. (also no shade if anyone else’s kids do this at their ages - just my thoughts on it )
She's 9 and he's 7! Absolutely no reason not to share if necessary but that Flat she's in has more than just double beds, I've seen it on Airbnb.

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
And that’s great. If that’s what makes you and your family happy then I’m all here for it!

But she isn’t she’s doing it for the gram, to be smug, to be validated by strangers she doesn’t know. Her holidays are posted constantly for engagement. It’s sad
Absolutely! I post nothing about my holidays on my own Social media cos I know how it can look,,,,,,, i send pics to our private family WhatsApp groups cos grandparents, cousins, aunty etc love seeing them, the world outside my family does not 🤣🤣

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
I hesitate to upload my photoshop masterpiece in case it breaks a rule, so I will describe it....

I put Babs' face on the willy lollipop

I call it, 'the biggest d*ck'
Oh please share it 🤣🤣🤣
Surely its worth a warning for the bants 🙌🤣

• Haha