Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sponfused

VIP Member
Exactly. I think one of the reasons she still tries to target the younger kids bracket is she's more likely to find new Mums who are still finding their feet so more likely to be sucked into her bullshit.
I agree. I think it takes something extra to graduate from being just another mummy influencer, anyone with a camera, some offspring and questionable morals can do that. But I really don’t think babs is any funnier, more intelligent or talented than the next person.

Reactions: 6

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
I always assume the children being so badly behaved line is always aimed at Ethan. I imagine that poor child can do no right whilst Erin can do no wrong. In fact, I can’t imagine babs raising her voice at all to Erin!
I think this is why she dislikes being at home with them and they have to have days out or go away every single school holiday.

JenBen59

I don’t feel sorry for her at all. She makes all these choices willingly. What a cheek to her followers. Get me my subscribers but I don’t value you enough to tell you where I am or what I’m doing

I totally agree with you, I feel sorry for her family that on this holiday all she’s done is constantly post on Instagram and now she’s begging for YouTube subscribers - yes you’re close to milestone babs but worry about that when you get home 🙄

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
I've just watched her stories back again,,,,,
She looks dreadful.
And sounds slightly confused/drunk/ incoherent in a couple of them.
She doesn't look at the camera hardly and starts rambling on about which meals they eat where 🤷‍♀️😳 its all very odd.

Please, somebody, anybody, help her out of her BHS Cossie, delete TikTok off her phone, change her passwords to Insta and YOUTUBE so she can take a real break and tell her nobody calls any kind of food a "dirty bap" 🤢🤢🤢

That’s really nasty and just no need for it. Are you really comparing her to a former Olympic athlete 😆 You crosses a line there in my opinion, pure high school rubbish
Hi Emma 👋👋👋👋

That’s really nasty and just no need for it. Are you really comparing her to a former Olympic athlete 😆 You crosses a line there in my opinion, pure high school rubbish
Hi Emma 👋👋👋👋

• Haha

Loopybird69

VIP Member
Sorry wasn’t having a go at you- more the whole ‘influencer’ culture that think what they do is real work.
Just a fucks me off when we all work really hard and they call reviewing a holiday (for example.. I know she’s not actually having this holiday as part of her work, I’m just using that sort of thing as an example) they call that work...and expect it for free... just really got to me this morning! 😂😂😂
Oh don’t I can’t blame these people for making money. But at what cost? Selling themselves out, their families, friends, nothing is off limits to them to monetise.
And the none of you know what goes on behind the scenes to set these ads up. Look hun, you aren’t a big marketing company most places will give you a theme/idea and babs especially her ads are appalling. Fajitagate is just one in a long line of ads that could have been presented in a more professional way.

Some of these influenzers are not cut out for this work. Babs is one of them

Pinkeye

Yes, I’m sure lots of them don’t but there are lots of dog friendly holiday homes out there. Would have thought she’d like to include Lucy in her holidays plans as it could be her last 🙁
In fairness to her. I don't take my dog away either. He would hate the car journey to get there, you are massively limited as to where you can go when you are there, unless you leave them behind. Which I'd feel guilty doing all day, every day. And to be fair my dog would probably be totally pissed off if I did take him as he loves going to my parents and getting spoilt by them.

That's probably the first and last time I will defend her though x

• Haha

waywithwords

Brighton is obviously super trendy and very Instagrammable but will be heaving. It's not the closest seaside to bham and doesn't strike me as somewhere I would rush to with my kids because it's heaving at the best of times. But it's OK, her covid anxiety only applied when she was too lazy to do the food shop.
I do love Brighton and was there on Sunday, but the seafront was incredibly busy. It’s set to be scorching in the south this week, so I imagine it’ll be heaving. Lots of groups of young people.

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
I’ve heard of ‘dirty burgers’, the kind of burgers you might get served from a roadside van. I guess a dirty bap is the breakfast equivalent, that or Babs hadn’t cleaned her sweaty under-boob area before breakfast 🤢
Either way, its disgusting 🤢

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Probably shat herself catching up on here - i can see her now

"Ste?! STE! They're onto me, let's post some ott shite to prove we are deeply in love and then it's back to the dog kennel for you... Steeeeeee!?"
The dog kennel would be one up on the Harry Potter boy bed. At least he'd have some privacy to enjoy his own corner of the internet 🤣🤣

• Haha

Vickisuder

I don’t get why they have the kids with them- mine always have been in their beds- it’s something we said from day one of having kids! - never not one Night have I let them in with us or us in with them!!
my sister in law made the mistake of letting them in her bed and it took years for her to get them back out again!

Jossstickjunky

VIP Member
Its 8pm.
Her kids are not babies!
They've sat in a car for half of the day.
Its a lovely summer evening, why not take them out for a walk 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Oh yeah, cos that would involve you getting off your lazy lard arse!!!!

New Avatar anyone 🤣🤣
Great minds think alike. Have just changed my avatar to that one.

• Heart

Loopybird69

VIP Member
I can’t believe I’ve wasted 30 mins of my life watching That utter drivel on her channel. She’s just the most boring and monotone person ever

• Haha

MsCurly

Chatty Member
Thank you for answering you insanely smart women;)

From the way she treats him you'd say he is four... :censored:

Good Egg

VIP Member
Good morning Britain showed Brighton earlier, I'm guessing the group in the sea she could hear screaming were the ones I saw on the tv. I did try too see if I could spot her on the beach but the camera was too far away 😂😂
Shoooketh they didn’t catch the beached wail Lol 😆 note: sarcasm

• Haha

Birdy60

VIP Member
Shoulda gone to Brean with all the other Brummies!
I'm a brummie and can confirm that Brean Sands is an utter shit hole of a campsite. The beaches are beautiful there but the one campsite everybody stays at is famous for being a total rat infested hell hole.
[/QUOTE]
Ha ha! Just thought she could meet up with that other Midlands mummy Fopperholic who would sell her kids for a fiver (or £7.50 if it's an Iceland Ad) nothing is sacred for these mothers- and yeah heard it's a right tatty dump of a caravan park but the beach is beautiful! 😂😂

LadyKate

Disclaimer: not an AD not pimping out Sexy Ste or Promoting any homework by BTEC Paul. All thoughts and opinions Goodeggs own
Just had a thought pop into my brain. Maybe Babs pimps out sexy Ste to BTEC Paul in order to get him to work for her (we all know she’s a train wreck and no sensible publicist/manager would touch her). She used Ste’s charms to entrap BTEC Paul and she’s quite happy with them being together (gives her all the space in the double bed with her unwashed bear), Ste is happy because it gets her off his back if she’s having trouble with trolls to have someone else to moan at/deal with her manipulative meltdowns and BTEC Paul is happy as he’s got himself a sugar daddy to keep him in pick n mix.

Should mention I’m currently on strong pain relief because having a uterus sucks so my brain is a bit pickled:ROFLMAO:

• Haha