Brummy Mummy #29 DLP.....Airbnb.... Stay home and work on your USP!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In her new stories Erin is not only not in a booster seat but her legs are curled up underneath her. Not good if they get in an accident!!! How did Emma not notice when she was filming them singing Hamilton? Or did she notice and just not care? I know that long car journeys can be uncomfortable especially for children but it's not safe for her to sit like that.
Plus Ethan’s Seat wobbles when he leans to the side to look at the camera

no proof that it’s Ste driving either. Maybe he did go home in a huff on the train and her sister came down?

Reactions: 3
In her new stories Erin is not only not in a booster seat but her legs are curled up underneath her. Not good if they get in an accident!!! How did Emma not notice when she was filming them singing Hamilton? Or did she notice and just not care? I know that long car journeys can be uncomfortable especially for children but it's not safe for her to sit like that.
But we know Emma doesn’t care about her kids health! She let Erin go on all those rollercoasters despite all the signs saying they’re not sortable for people with neck issues.

Reactions: 13
Stephen should have left her when she repeatedly threatened domestic violence against him and joked about the size of his manhood in her blog posts. Disgusting

Reactions: 16
Stephen should have left her when she repeatedly threatened domestic violence against him and joked about the size of his manhood in her blog posts. Disgusting
But she was only joking remember 😡🤦‍♀️🙄
Even when it got picked up by the papers there was no apology just "oooh they didn't get my humour"!!

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Plus Ethan’s Seat wobbles when he leans to the side to look at the camera

no proof that it’s Ste driving either. Maybe he did go home in a huff on the train and her sister came down?
Don't want to burst your bubble but its definitely Stephen driving,as you can see him reflected in Babs's sunglasses.Not sure why I noticed this,maybe the heat is getting to me:oops::oops:

Reactions: 6
Out with Krispysmores again.

She's only keeping this "friendship" going in the hope of an intro to the Trackers.

Side note Babs.. Tim and Jen wouldn't link themselves to you!

Reactions: 7
She's watching Mr Beast who is 'quite good'. Yeah, he only has over 40 million subscribers against your 70k Babs. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Would she be too old for a booster seat, or maybe she’s tall, I know my 8 yr old is still in a high back booster, I’m not sure how old Erin is

Why does she keep trying? She’s been blogging for 5/6 years now & only has 70k subscribers short of a miracle it’s not going to happen?

I've just watched her stories back again,,,,,
She looks dreadful.
And sounds slightly confused/drunk/ incoherent in a couple of them.
She doesn't look at the camera hardly and starts rambling on about which meals they eat where 🤷‍♀️😳 its all very odd.

Please, somebody, anybody, help her out of her BHS Cossie, delete TikTok off her phone, change her passwords to Insta and YOUTUBE so she can take a real break and tell her nobody calls any kind of food a "dirty bap" 🤢🤢🤢

Hi Emma 👋👋👋👋

Hi Emma 👋👋👋👋

So Babs can say she has a mum body but when compared to another mum we’ve crossed the line? Luce do is a favour you’ve strayed from babs arse so please go and crawl back up it

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So Babs can say she has a mum body but when compared to another mum we’ve crossed the line? Luce do is a favour you’ve strayed from babs arse so please go and crawl back up it
Luce,,,,
Lucy,,,,, 🤷‍♀️🤣🤣

I've said it before and I'll say it again,,,,,, i just don't get the whole "we're in bed watching a film" at 8.30pm 🙄
Its Saturday night!
You're on Holiday
Your kids are not babies
You've paid to stay 2 extra nights
Wouldn't most people enjoy the extra time! You spend your whole life in bed watching tele Babs, give yourself a treat once in a while!
It is not normal behaviour! 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Would she be too old for a booster seat, or maybe she’s tall, I know my 8 yr old is still in a high back booster, I’m not sure how old Erin is
The recommendation is that children stay in a booster seat until they are either 12 or 135 and most of them say they go up to 36kgs (5st 9ish?) But a hbb can be used beyond that as long as the child fits as its more for postion than anything else at that age. She should definitely be in one especially given her neck problems and Ethans seat isn't fitted properly either, the seat belt goes through that bright red guide babs! I've reported that particular story not that it will do much good other than her complaining if she gets a notification. Sorry can you tell car seats wind me up 🤣 our our

Reactions: 12
Luce,,,,
Lucy,,,,, 🤷‍♀️🤣🤣

I've said it before and I'll say it again,,,,,, i just don't get the whole "we're in bed watching a film" at 8.30pm 🙄
Its Saturday night!
You're on Holiday
Your kids are not babies
You've paid to stay 2 extra nights
Wouldn't most people enjoy the extra time! You spend your whole life in bed watching tele Babs, give yourself a treat once in a while!
It is not normal behaviour! 🤷‍♀️
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again she needs an intervention where the gram is concerned. She is clearly a woman that is spiralling and her friends and family need to stop it. This mornings tik tok was the final nail in her coffin. She is no longer relatable and has made herself a laughing stock. She is grim. Disingenuous, vulgar, has no real content and has no thought for anyone around her but her likes/comments - so long as they are good.

It’s not healthy

Reactions: 13
Why does she think Ethan is different? In all the vlogs I've seen with him in, he just comes across as a normal kid. He talks constantly and it's usually
about things he likes. Anybody with young children will know that they can talk for hours about stuff you have no interest in but you pretend you
absolutely love it because they do. He comes across as really sweet and just wanting his mom to notice him. It's so sad that she always comes across as disinterested in him and irritated by him whenever he speaks as if he constantly does her head in.
She likes to point out he is different as lord forbid, he’s just a standard little boy. Give her time, she be trying to subtly hint he’s gay. Trust me. Watch and see. Nothing wrong if he is, but to her it will make her day !

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again she needs an intervention where the gram is concerned. She is clearly a woman that is spiralling and her friends and family need to stop it. This mornings tik tok was the final nail in her coffin. She is no longer relatable and has made herself a laughing stock. She is grim. Disingenuous, vulgar, has no real content and has no thought for anyone around her but her likes/comments - so long as they are good.

It’s not healthy
I think you're totally right,,,,
Its her obsession with Instagram that is causing her to spiral out of control and which will ultimately be her demise! I think its cos Insta is such in Instant (pardon the pun) crowd puller - upload any old tat that springs to mind (or lie) and watch the likes and comments roll in to boost your ever deflating ego..... its a drug, the more she does it, the more she needs it.
YouTube requires more time and thought out content..... go to the shop, buy the tat, film ones self showing the tat, upload the video. Its not an instant fix for her insecurity.

She likes to point out he is different as lord forbid, he’s just a standard little boy. Give her time, she be trying to subtly hint he’s gay. Trust me. Watch and see. Nothing wrong if he is, but to her it will make her day !
Missed you @Tweacle
Got any other gems for us that will still protect your identity? 😀

Reactions: 7
The recommendation is that children stay in a booster seat until they are either 12 or 135 and most of them say they go up to 36kgs (5st 9ish?) But a hbb can be used beyond that as long as the child fits as its more for postion than anything else at that age. She should definitely be in one especially given her neck problems and Ethans seat isn't fitted properly either, the seat belt goes through that bright red guide babs! I've reported that particular story not that it will do much good other than her complaining if she gets a notification. Sorry can you tell car seats wind me up 🤣 our our
Oh car seats wind me up too,
car seats wind me up too, ppl are too quick to want their kids out of them, or like you noticed she didn’t even have the seat belt guided properly

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.