Brummy Mummy #28 A morning yawn, a midweek whinge, a Disney account that's full of cringe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said she didn't understand the reasoning behind the photos. Then saying she's not online as much? (lies). So obviously she just saw loads of other people posting a pic and thought she'd jump on another bandwagon?!

She must be 'mortified' again and must feel 'awkward' again that she didn't do her research!
Also, she now knows the reason, but hasn't bothered to update the caption to reflect the actual purpose?? What a dick.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why doesn't she just s l o w d o w n and THINK before she posts. Take five minutes Babs to actually do your research, make sure everything sits nicely, make sure you don't offend anyone, make sure it reads well and there are no typos, make sure there is something actually engaging about the post. She's an absolute car crash.

I've commented way more today than I usually do. This tit is captivating!!! 🤣
What, like you do in an actual professional real job?! I read and re read my work emails and documents even when I'm busy or I ask my colleagues to have a quick scan first. This is her brand and her livelyhood so she should take more care.

I mean, she actually researched it after being called out, AND apologised, so I have to give her points for that. But why does there always have to be an excuse? Just fess up and leave it be!

Reactions: 8
I do think fair play to her for addressing it on her stories (which disappear after 24hrs soooo it will still be all about her on her grid) however, why wouldn’t she change her # and @ to include the actual movement....
Exactly- why has she not edited that horribly self congratulatory caption?

Reactions: 11
I agree with so many of you...who cares if she’s not online as much (bull) before you post find out what it’s about. No excuse. But of course she still had to try and make one. She can never fully admit any failing can she?

Reactions: 8
I missed the bathroom breakdown... what was said? Why was she mortified?
You didn't miss much. She sat on the bathroom floor telling us we were stopping her from being a good mum and having fun on holiday, that none of her holidays in 2020 are ads and then told us we'd won before she disappeared for 3 days.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
wasn't just me...look at all these other clueless influencers...

I agree with so many of you...who cares if she’s not online as much (bull) before you post find out what it’s about. No excuse. But of course she still had to try and make one. She can never fully admit any failing can she?
not online as much because working hard watching box sets and packing for big house move shh!

Reactions: 10
She always gets the wrong end of the stick, or misses it completely. Bet her school project about the Tudors was shite.
“Oh, he had 6 wives? Sorry, I only saw Catherine of Aragon. I do apologise. Now was she Edward VI’s mum? Can’t believe he built all those schools himself - must have taken him years!”

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She always gets the wrong end of the stick, or misses it completely. Bet her school project about the Tudors was shite.
“Oh, he had 6 wives? Sorry, I only saw Catherine of Aragon. I do apologise. Now was she Edward VI’s mum? Can’t believe he built all those schools himself - must have taken him years!”
yeah so anyway...6 wives like you said, all had one thing in common, 'body confidence', even when beheaded, so body confident

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I bet she hasn't researched tit. Just pretended to. Afterall, her bessie Charlotte Ruff shared that exact post this morning.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Could just be my suspicion mind but I think that she is holding back explaining things about DLP because parts of it were an ad and she knows the shitstorm that will bring.So she garnering sympathy now and getting her Babettes all on her side before the big reveal .... can you imagine the comments on here if that’s the case ?? I have never known her to be so quiet and mortified after a trip before .

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The express?!? Emma, thought you were an educated woman! Why you reading the express to explain stuff, though that was ste’s job?

• Haha
  • Heart
Recap:
- Very fast moving thread so I may have missed some posts
-Lots of new ex- Babettes defected to Tattle
- Babs had a bathroom floor crying sesh which she insta-storied then went quiet most of the Disney holiday.
-On return, she posted pics of the kids including Erin on a ride that wouldn’t be good for her neck.
-Back Home, BabS claims to be mortified by her outburst but doesn’t address it. Jumps on the black and white photo challenge and doesn’t research what it’s about, then sits back and watched the Babettes blow smoke up her arse.
Also did a tit fajita ad where she called peppers fancy and pretended she was at home when she was actually in Disney.
Claimed she was self catering when in fact she was staying in a 4* hotel so not quite the ‘I’m so relatable in my self catering lodge’ image she was portraying

• Haha
I’m still not convinced a part of this trip isn’t an ad. Everything she’s put out about it seems quite ad like somehow.

also that sodding plant, I think actual stevie nicks would be quite offended 😂
Well on her Disney blog she states how Disneyland, Florida was cancelled then how they rearranged it for next year. Sadly they now can’t afford the luxury hotel that they had originally planned!...after this she mentions the October trip to Disneyland Paris but nothing about this July one!!!......that stupid plant!!!

I missed the bathroom breakdown... what was said? Why was she mortified?
Oh no! You missed quite a drama! I think someone on here has a screenshot!

Reactions: 6
Jesus. Talk about tone deaf. On one hand I’m not online much (when caught in her latest tit storm) on the other subjected to her singing and tidying her shoe drawer 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There are a lot of celebs who have posted without explanation a black and white photo and they have chosen very glam pictures of themselves. At least Bab has fessed up this time.
I’ve seen so many of these pics but as of today they all seem to be admitting they didn’t know the reason behind it!

Here’s Miranda Hart’s apology and posted on her grid.

Attachments

• Heart
Well on her Disney blog she states how Disneyland, Florida was cancelled then how they rearranged it for next year. Sadly they now can’t afford the luxury hotel that they had originally planned!...after this she mentions the October trip to Disneyland Paris but nothing about this July one!!!......that stupid plant!!!

Oh no! You missed quite a drama! I think someone on here has a screenshot!
maybe in October they're self catering, and staying in a caravan/tent close to DLP with their fancy sleeping bags?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.