Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

You better werk

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion-
Emma, picking her face, the big disgrace, flashing her gunt (or snag tights) all over the place.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

waywithwords

I can see what she’s been tagged in. And I can see she’s not been tagged in this challenge by anyone.
See that bandwagon over there in the distance?

Now, see that tiny dot sprinting after it? Looks like it could be an animal with a tail but it’s really the belt of a dressing gown flapping about?

Well, that’s Brummy Mummy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

fred1998

Her post about making Christmas 2020 an extra special one is very insensitive.
What about the 46,000 families who have lost loved ones? The 9,000,000 furloughed or 150,000 made redundant? The massive recession? Millions of people people aren’t going to be thinking about making Christmas extra special, they will be missing family and worrying whether there’ll be some food on the table.

• Sad
Reactions: 40
i REALLY don’t think that she should be showing her children’s underwear. It doesn’t matter they’re just in a pile. after everything that’s going around instagram lately with child protection etc how can she be so down right stupid

Reactions: 38

Hovis91

You know the gift I got after 12 + weeks of home schooling .....6 weeks of school holidays to be added on top 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Squigglette

Hello, newbie here! Self confessed ex-babbette.. Although I would never have become an ex-babbette if Babs herself hadn’t brought my attention to this site. It took a very quick google search to figure out what her recent rants were about and here I am. I’d otherwise have been oblivious. I find it a bit weird that she’s drawing so much attention to it to be honest. It’s a little bit like she’s trying to stir the pot for content, rather than awareness. But thank you for opening my eyes, not just to Babs, but Instagram in general. So very vacuous.

• Heart

MrsBriggs

VIP Member
It’s the one week anniversary of Fajita Friday - should we clap, eat a pepper-related meal or just go for a mass meltdown in a bathroom of our choice?

• Haha
  • Heart

MrsSplusone

On her Disney insta this morning she seemingly is so amazed that the queues for rides were so short. Surely this is because we’re in a fucking global pandemic and most people realise it’s not a great idea to go to a sodding theme park regardless of what safety measures are in place?!

• Haha
Reactions: 35

nik1231

Chatty Member
I’m often lynched on here for giving these people the benefit of the doubt, but I literally have nothing good to say about Emma! I can’t stand her!

I hate the stupid faces she pulls to deliberately make herself look as bad as possible because #relatable

I hate her voice, especially the screeching!

I hate how much of her body she shows off because #bodypositivity have some dignity, think of your kids and cover yourself up!

I hate that she makes everything so crude and disgusting! Grow up, you’re not funny, it’s embarrassing!

I hate how she speaks to people, esp her husband. I wish he’d man up!

I hate her pathetic crying sessions. If you were genuinely upset, you wouldn’t be crying on your phone to the world. Also, you put yourself out there and do shorty things, what do you expect?

there are lots of lazy influencers but she definitely takes the biscuit. Put some damn clothes on!

I die a little inside every time she does that damn dancer. How is she not mortified? How is everyone who knows her not mortified?

I genuinely think she’s just a bit of a shit person, common as muck and just generally vile!

thanks for the rant!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

MoodyMerde

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion: Babs is off on another trip, no longer mortified by the Disney blip

• Haha

Tweacle

Picking her face will be entirely to show the minions how anxious she is. She will have planted the idea of the gift in Ste’s head ( or just bought it herself ). She doesn’t care a jot about deaths, job losses, money worries, none of it has impacted on her life so hey ho, lets carry on as normal ! Vile narcissistic creature !

Tweacle never did say she wasn't Claire! 🤣 every other person suggested she denied 🧐🤔
I’m back ! And I’m not Claire 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Curlyone

Why doesn't she just s l o w d o w n and THINK before she posts. Take five minutes Babs to actually do your research, make sure everything sits nicely, make sure you don't offend anyone, make sure it reads well and there are no typos, make sure there is something actually engaging about the post. She's an absolute car crash.

I've commented way more today than I usually do. This shit is captivating!!! 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Pumpkinandrose

First time commenting on this thread👋
I've come across brummy a couple of times, when she was all pally with louise really but apart from that it doesn't seem like she has many connections with the "popular influencers" like nobody is really interested in her.
But I just had to ask this, does she actually think she's funny? Does she videos herself, do tiktoks, and take these photos and actually looks at them and thinks "God that's hilarious" because all I see is an embarrassment. Not just to herself but her whole family/friends/circle.
Imagine her children growing up with her nd the way she behaves. Imagine the gossip about her at the school gate. How utterly humiliating for those poor children. They will get the absolute piss taken out of them at secondary school if she carries on posting such embarrassing stuff.
Also I've never come across a woman who has such a lack of respect for her children's privacy or safety. Does she even care about how they might feel with their whole lives plastered online?
Surely even she can see how this behaviour will harm her children?

• Heart
Reactions: 33