Brummy Mummy #28 A morning yawn, a midweek whinge, a Disney account that's full of cringe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's been bugging me who Emma reminds me of . Anyone seen Daisy may cooper ..she's hillarious and gives no fucks . Anyway her and BM could be sisters ....(when she was on celebrity goggle box in her pjs)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I have just watched her ” now for something different “ gram from earlier..not going to lie ,couldn’t be bothered watching it all the way through before,how the hell did they end up on the car that goes up and down Main Street with selected families in?? Last year I was hobbling at the bottom of Main Street ( need an op on my knee) with my leg brace on and saw the car was empty so thought I would appeal to the drivers better nature and tried to flag him down to just drop me at the top of Main Street... the bastard beeped his horn and waved at me as he drove past 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
So, Stevie Nicks has survived. Who gives two F*#@s really? 😏

I have just watched her ” now for something different “ gram from earlier..not going to lie ,couldn’t be bothered watching it all the way through before,how the hell did they end up on the car that goes up and down Main Street with selected families in?? Last year I was hobbling at the bottom of Main Street ( need an op on my knee) with my leg brace on and saw the car was empty so thought I would appeal to the drivers better nature and tried to flag him down to just drop me at the top of Main Street... the bastard beeped his horn and waved at me as he drove past 😂
Probably went into great detail about her numb flaps, numb leg and two back operations. He got so bored by that he just gave in to shut her up! 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Stevie Nicks and Lucy kicked back on the sofa for three days, and lived their best lives, I imagine.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s lost 21 followers today!

Probably the new followers who got bored of her already!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.