Brummy Mummy #28 A morning yawn, a midweek whinge, a Disney account that's full of cringe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I was a lurker and not a poster I actually thought her name was Barbara and you all called her babs as a nickname. Always makes me laugh whenever I see it 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Is it just me who thinks it's a bit harsh to comment on someone's breasts ☹ I don't think it's fair to comment on something she can't help, really bothers me everytime it's mentioned on here. Discussing her behaviour (which she can change) is one thing but I'd be heartbroken reading comments about my breasts, no matter what they looked like. I'm a big breasted lady myself feeding twins and find it really quite disheartening reading comments about the state of someone else's breasts on here 😕
I think the reason most people comment on her breasts is because she constantly refers to them as a ‘cracking rack’ they aren’t if she didn’t draw attention to them for being soo perfect people wouldn’t find fault. Also all she needs is a decent bra - not a £4 Jobby from Asda

Reactions: 17
Is it just me who thinks it's a bit harsh to comment on someone's breasts ☹ I don't think it's fair to comment on something she can't help, really bothers me everytime it's mentioned on here. Discussing her behaviour (which she can change) is one thing but I'd be heartbroken reading comments about my breasts, no matter what they looked like. I'm a big breasted lady myself feeding twins and find it really quite disheartening reading comments about the state of someone else's breasts on here 😕
We wouldn’t comment at all if she hadn’t made multiple references to how ‘cracking’ they are

Reactions: 12
She draws attention to them in the most awful ways so 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.