Brummy Mummy #28 A morning yawn, a midweek whinge, a Disney account that's full of cringe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap:
- Very fast moving thread so I may have missed some posts
-Lots of new ex- Babettes defected to Tattle
- Babs had a bathroom floor crying sesh which she insta-storied then went quiet most of the Disney holiday.
-On return, she posted pics of the kids including Erin on a ride that wouldn’t be good for her neck.
-Back Home, BabS claims to be mortified by her outburst but doesn’t address it. Jumps on the black and white photo challenge and doesn’t research what it’s about, then sits back and watched the Babettes blow smoke up her arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She has just addressed that she did not know what that photo challenge was about! Praise be for the honesty for once

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I laughed when she's telling us how things are at DLP and she said you have to wear your masks at all times in the hotel but not in your rooms! Isn't that self explanatory? Who would go on holiday if you have to wear a mask in your room?!

Then she has a picture of Erin queuing for a ride but leaning down holding on to a low metal railing. Doesn't she realise coronavirus can stay on metal upto 3 days?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Excuses excuses excuses. She’s been on Instagram all bleeping day. So there is no
Excuse emma. Your narcissist self took it as an opportunity to promote yourself as usual.
Honestly just get off the Internet

Reactions: 18
Another excuse “I’m not online quite as much at the mo” she has an excuse for everything under the sun. Just duck off the internet for good emma. You’ve fucked up too many times

Reactions: 22
Was just here to say yet another excuse!! Also instead of ‘pinning’ the comments from the brown nosers who are desperate for ANY acknowledgment from Kween Babs, why doesn’t she pin the only useful input from the one person who actually pointed out the reason behind the black and white nomination thing??? Like, point your followers in the right direction Emma, they need all the help they can get!!!

Reactions: 14
I have just watched her ” now for something different “ gram from earlier..not going to lie ,couldn’t be bothered watching it all the way through before,how the hell did they end up on the car that goes up and down Main Street with selected families in?? Last year I was hobbling at the bottom of Main Street ( need an op on my knee) with my leg brace on and saw the car was empty so thought I would appeal to the drivers better nature and tried to flag him down to just drop me at the top of Main Street... the bastard beeped his horn and waved at me as he drove past 😂
I’m still not convinced a part of this trip isn’t an ad. Everything she’s put out about it seems quite ad like somehow.

also that sodding plant, I think actual stevie nicks would be quite offended 😂

Reactions: 13
Recap:
- Very fast moving thread so I may have missed some posts
-Lots of new ex- Babettes defected to Tattle
- Babs had a bathroom floor crying sesh which she insta-storied then went quiet most of the Disney holiday.
-On return, she posted pics of the kids including Erin on a ride that wouldn’t be good for her neck.
-Back Home, BabS claims to be mortified by her outburst but doesn’t address it. Jumps on the black and white photo challenge and doesn’t research what it’s about, then sits back and watched the Babettes blow smoke up her arse.
-Decided to not get dressed today and stay in her pyjamas...

Scrap that.

As you were.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She said she didn't understand the reasoning behind the photos. Then saying she's not online as much? (lies). So obviously she just saw loads of other people posting a pic and thought she'd jump on another bandwagon?!

She must be 'mortified' again and must feel 'awkward' again that she didn't do her research!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Was just here to say yet another excuse!! Also instead of ‘pinning’ the comments from the brown nosers who are desperate for ANY acknowledgment from Kween Babs, why doesn’t she pin the only useful input from the one person who actually pointed out the reason behind the black and white nomination thing??? Like, point your followers in the right direction Emma, they need all the help they can get!!!
Agree completely. These people are in a prime position to use their platform to reach and educate countless people on important causes and issues.

I loathe the term ‘influencer’ but in some situations, like this, it can really be harnessed for good.

So many wasted opportunities.

Reactions: 8
“I’m not online quite as much at the mo”

still more than most people though aye babs

Reactions: 11
Why doesn't she just s l o w d o w n and THINK before she posts. Take five minutes Babs to actually do your research, make sure everything sits nicely, make sure you don't offend anyone, make sure it reads well and there are no typos, make sure there is something actually engaging about the post. She's an absolute car crash.

I've commented way more today than I usually do. This tit is captivating!!! 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I can’t believe she has the audacity to put “ I haven’t been online quite as much at the mo”... come on Babs you have never stopped reading here since the “bathroom melt down”.I have a real issue with someone who always has excuses and blames other people.

Reactions: 12
There are a lot of celebs who have posted without explanation a black and white photo and they have chosen very glam pictures of themselves. At least Bab has fessed up this time.

Reactions: 16
She has just addressed that she did not know what that photo challenge was about! Praise be for the honesty for once
Been reading here. And blaming it on being off line so she didn’t know. It’s your job to know Emma. Or don’t jump on the bandwagon

If it is your job to ‘influence’ people on the internet would you not do research and make sure everything you share is something you actually agree with?
I won’t share 99% of stuff on my private FB account as I have no idea of its credibility yet she seems to share first and think later. It’s her job ffs! That’s why I think she’s so bad at it!

I do think fair play to her for addressing it on her stories (which disappear after 24hrs soooo it will still be all about her on her grid) however, why wouldn’t she change her # and @ to include the actual movement....

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.