Brummy Mummy #27 Eating fajitas under a manky blankey for free, tell a lie I’m in gay Pari

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One thing that has annoyed me is she’s been so busy feeling sorry for herself and moaning about trolls she’s not put anything in the holiday posts about how fortunate she is to be able to go on holiday at the moment.
She’s managed to make people feels sorry for her when so many people either can’t afford to go on holiday at the moment or have had to postpone holidays. So manipulative!
She's is epitomy of 'first world problems'. Crying on the bathroom floor of her hotel, in Disney land, when most people can't afford to go, are clinging onto their jobs, facing financial ruin or worse.

• Angry
Reactions: 30
She’s an actual narcissist, always playing the victim, unable to take any constructive criticism, the whole ‘me me me’ attitude.
My best friends nan was admitted to hospital today with covid, the whole family now has to isolate and my best friend has not long had a baby so she will be on her own with a 5 year old and a new born. They did everything right, stayed away from each other til Boris said we could all form bubbles, they have all had shopping delivered so they didn’t need to go out, they’ve all worn masks around each other and washed their hands and sanitised and it’s still happened.
This is still a thing babs. You are not immune because you’re in Disney. I’m just so angry that she acted the way she did and now has come back all blasé about the whole thing. ITS STILL SCARY EVEN WITH A MASK YOU STUPID WOMAN

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Say what now? WTF??!
It was pathetic....

Joe Lycett (who is friends and works with Claire btw) got the Birmingham mayor to open his kitchen for charity (it was quite funny and an original idea, members of the public could donate to the charity and were entered into a raffle to win a ticket to come)

A couple of days later free radio were round baberella’s opening hers - it was an embarrassment as it was so obviously copied

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Exactly, she just deletes any comments she doesn’t like and blocks. She thought I was from here so I joined!
Not wishing to defend babs but you say you posted a supportive comment but have given her quite the slating in your post on here so she was obviously correct to block you then!

Did you comment with an insta profile with no followers, no posts, no pic?

I think some people make it obvious when they comment to her that they're not really fans.

Reactions: 1

The best comment is at 12:50. Babs and Louise are discussing their NYE resolutions and Louise has a list that she didn’t want Emma to see.

Emma said imagine if number 6 is ditch Emma

Louise one of the only people to keep a NY resolution 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
The reason she got her kitchen opened by the radio station was Joe Lycett did it as a joke so the local radio said right were going to open somebody’s kitchen live on air tomorrow ring in if you want it to be you, babs won. She was friends with the host for a while I believe.

Us brummies are actually much nicer than she is portraying us to be. Not all sweary, loud and brash. She is so in your face. I’m embarrassed.

Reactions: 11
Even the first minute is gold, She nearly stabs Louises eye out with a pair of scissors whilst Katie looks scared for her life.
She tells them to sing a Christmas Song and then shouts at them to stop.
She tells them off for not wearing a Christmas jumper (having only told them at 5:30 that morning)
Louise then puts the sparkly jacket on to pacify the impending toddler tantrum, Katie says "sorry I have nothing to offer" and Babs doesn't even acknowledge it and turns away .. Katie shrugs and looks like shes counting to 10 in her head.
No wonder she needed therapy around this time. She probably thought to herself, 'why does nobody want to be my friend' 'I haven't done anything wrong' I'm a top Babs, they should love me'

Wow that therapist did a terrible job 🤣

Reactions: 7
Not wishing to defend babs but you say you posted a supportive comment but have given her quite the slating in your post on here so she was obviously correct to block you then!

Did you comment with an insta profile with no followers, no posts, no pic?

I think some people make it obvious when they comment to her that they're not really fans.
Perhaps she was, I would never troll her but used to follow her and got fed up but watched for the laughs really. Like watching a cat crash.

Reactions: 4
No wonder she needed therapy around this time. She probably thought to herself, 'why does nobody want to be my friend' 'I haven't done anything wrong' I'm a top Babs, they should love me'

Wow that therapist did a terrible job 🤣
I've often thought the therapist thing was at around the same time Louise ditched her? I could be wrong? In my head they are linked in some way.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Lets hope she doesn't blame another neighbour of hers.
She's got no evidence, definitely could be Stephen acting out his plot twist

I've often thought the therapist thing was at around the same time Louise ditched her? I could be wrong? In my head they are linked in some way.
I thought the same. I think they are linked. Not that I think Louise bullied her or anything but more that Babs became so insecure after the friendship breakup and needed that ego boost... so got the followers to pay for it

Reactions: 8
Christ, can you IMAGINE Joe doing a piece about her and the a lot of the other influencers. I’d pay good money for that.

• Haha
I know you don’t have to self isolate coming home from France but I really hope she does some self isolating even for 7 days just to make sure they haven’t brought something ( Covid) back with them .So irresponsible when you have elderly parents .

Reactions: 10
Do you think people like Rosie Ramsey, Gi Fletcher and Louise etc have realised brummy is out for all she can get/gain from them? They have been in this game long enough to know who is genuinely being friendly/nice to them and know who is using them to further their career, help them meet other celebs? It's just so telling that none of them reached out during this latest episode.
Rosie Ramsey liked the post where she posted a picture of the kids in front of a castle at Disney Land (sorry if it has a special name. I'm not a huge fan of Disney!) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I know you don’t have to self isolate coming home from France but I really hope she does some self isolating even for 7 days just to make sure they haven’t brought something ( Covid) back with them .So irresponsible when you have elderly parents .
she should definitely do this if she was sensible...but this is Babs, she's careless and selfish

Reactions: 6
Rosie Ramsey liked the post where she posted a picture of the kids in front of a castle at Disney Land (sorry if it has a special name. I'm not a huge fan of Disney!) 😂
Its Aurora’s castle but it is absolutely fine to just say castle 😂

Reactions: 2
She won't self isolate, she'll be in Poundland/Primark/Home Bargains tomorrow!

I also live near her and have seen her out and about. Our local secondary schools aren't the best so assuming she is not moving too far, I reckon she will be moving to Hagley.

Reactions: 2
Especially as one of the original reasons for therapy was that she worried she made a dick of herself after nights out etc, and spending the next day going over the events of the night before! Wonder if there was a night stuff kicked off? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.