Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
So she’s mortified about her tantrum. We've got that far Babs! But why? Tell us why you're "mortified" and why you're not standing by what you said when you were so upset!?
Its all just staged for attention. There is a reason that bathroom floor breakdown was on Stories - because it disappears after a day, never to be seen again. Just on long enough to get attention. That is unless 20 insanely clever women recorded them 🤔
EMMA,
ADDRESS WHY YOU WERE SO UPSET. YOU'VE SAID NOTHING ABOUT ANY OF IT. STILL COVERING UP AREN'T WE!!!???

Last edited:
Reactions: 18

LemonLife

VIP Member
Ex-stage kid & ex-Disney cast member here! Its always the kids with momagers who end up HATE being onstage. Congrats bab you will just make her miserable 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sad

Good Egg

VIP Member
Well I've had better weekends.

Same 'Sarah' on fb messaged my husband with loads of screenshots. Now I think that they didn't find me, they found him - I don't think his social media is as secure as mine. They've worked out who I am from him.

There was no message, just screen shots and nothing since, although I have had some 'likes' on comments I've made from ages ago on Instagram which I'm now obviously paranoid about.

Husband barely speaking to me, which I hate, would prefer a row if I'm honest. Might mention something to my boss this morning just in case.

Absolutely gone too far now.
1) what Sarah?
2) how can you be identifiable
3) screenshots from here?
4) contact FB and report

Jade33

VIP Member
good idea, we'll need stock for the tattleland gift shop
If we're doing mugs we'll definitely need "cheeky cock" glasses too! 🤣 maybe get some candles on the go, "smells like child exploitation" "eau de bullshit", that type of thing!

• Haha

chipstick

VIP Member
I’d seen it all over my feed but had no idea that’s what it was for and like you say half the people doing it don’t seem to know either. She’s turned it into a frigging post about having a pyjama day.
Not just that. She's turned it into another post about how much the people in her life adore her. It's bizarre.

• Angry

Pinko

VIP Member
Lets get this straight. She threw a wobbler because some other instagram account broadcast/ revealed (umknowingly) that she was in dlp when she had an ad on her grid and she threw a massive wobbler because some of her followers shared this information and spoilt her disney tiktok??

I would be mortified if I was her. Its one thing getting upset and frustrated that what you had planned doesn't happen but another to moan and whinge about it to thousands of people you don't know and who have no clue what you are on about (not those nasty trolls this time!).

• Heart
  • Haha

Rollercoaster

Chatty Member
I honestly don't know how she can go from deep depression/upset/anxiety what ever yoou want to call it, to "hi Iam back and fabulous". Its all a front! Under the smile and acting stupid she has a problem that needs help not bouncing straight back online because you are addicted to over sharing your famiily life to stranger to make you feel like a better person!

waywithwords

Alison Perry asked in her stories yesterday what the point of the challenge is. I’ve no idea if she followed up on this, but pretty confident someone would’ve informed her. I commend her for finding out BEFORE taking part herself.

I didn’t know the reason behind the challenge either but I would like to think, if I had a large audience and social media was my career, I’d research it, too.

waywithwords

Slightly unrelated to current chat but I happened to look on Nanny San's insta today and noticed her bio states she's BM2's Mom but no mention of Claire?

If that was my parent I would be devastated
Unless Claire said, ‘I want no part of this debacle, ta v.much’.

• Haha

Memmy

VIP Member
Her address had been found out absolutely yonks ago through Stephens business on companies house I believe? I don’t think anyone has actively threatened her about going to her house but if I had a family and a large group of people who hate me knew where I lived, I’d probably move on the quiet so nobody tries to find me again for safety 🤣
I think if she is fearful for hers and her family's safety, it is time to change jobs. Personally I have no idea what her address is because I didn't write it down or screenshot it or memorise it

GildedButterfly

Right. I have to have a rant (shocker) I’m pissed off at most people that are doing the blackandwhitechallenge without actually knowing what it’s about. But Babs doing it has really boiled my PISS.
It’s to make people aware of the massive amounts of female honicide in turkey - mainly at the hands of their partners through DV and the fact Turkey is basically trying to remove the law that makes DV illegal. The black and white photos are what is splashed over the media of the victims.
Yes, babs the same domestic violence you joked about. Just another bandwagon, huh? 🤬🤬
I didn't know about this challenge and I certainly would never have got that from her post.

Shes basically used it as a way to validate to us that her husband adores her.

• Angry

Frogfrogfrog

VIP Member
Don’t forget some Babettes are future tattlers! Lots of people on tattle used to follow someone and one day saw the truth...
For me it was fopperhollic that drove me here.

• Wow
  • Heart
you only qualify for one if you have a pretend back problem, do you? We haven't got the budget for infinite tampon removal men
Ah well you see my back is very very bad, it is broken in 75 places, I did it rolling of the sofa In my manky blanket.

Be right back the kids wanted me to show them how to do a cartwheel which leads into a back flip followed by handstand into the crab.

• Haha

Loopybird69

VIP Member
Well, well, well.

Maybe I'm being overly cynical but I would be extremely surprised to hear that Emma hasn't been monitoring these threads very closely over the last few days, seeing that she's addressed so much of what's been discussed head on:

Making sure we know the kids are asleep while she posts
Acknowledging her "ridiculous clothes"
"Stephen loves it" - how willing and happy he is to be involved has been a hot topic over the weekend
Saying the kids are her world - again, her priorities have been up for discussion a lot lately.

The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

Like I said, maybe I'm just being cynical. But my first thought was how offensive it is to her actual followers if I'm right. That she's just creating content to match what is discussed over here. And frankly, my intelligence is insulted too. She could be a little less obvious about it.

Edit: also missed highlighting how much time she's spent with Ethan, as pointed out by @LadyKate.
Oh those posts are so manipulative and in response to all we have said over the last few days. Shame that she STILL plans her days/posts/contents are in response to us. It would be so much more organic content if she did it over a period of time and not just threw it all into her comeback stories.

Also why does she have to wear the same clothes as her daughter.
I just don’t get it.

Reactions: 17

MoodyMerde

VIP Member
She needed to use a key so her new fans know what it means! Does she actually go in a shop or to family/friends and say ‘I’ll have a hot cock?” Is it meant to be funny?
Bartender/Server: Would you like to see the cocktail list?
Babs: 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Lol!! You said cock!!! So funny 😂😂🤣🤣
Bartender/Server:
Everyone: 🙄

• Haha

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
Comments on that post- all Babettes over the moon she is back, looking happier, sharing their love of PJs... which comment will Emma fixate on? The one pointing out she's not understood the point of the challenge

• Haha