Brummy Mummy #24 Is she going to tell us she’s selling her house or not?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ANOTHER AD.

The kids shouldn’t be allowed to feature in her ads. Technically is that not “work”?? 🤔

Reactions: 3
As if schools and teachers don’t have enough on their plates already. Queen Emma is so entitled that she thinks it’s okay to request what work she would like her children to do.
Doing posters and films in the last week sounds like something from her childhood, I don’t think they do that kind of thing any more in schools. Was she even a teacher? She sounds very out of touch with a modern day classroom. I hope they ignore her request. She is an entitled, privileged prick.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She’s posted 17 grid posts in the last week. She must be desperate for engagement!
And usually 14 Insta Stories before lunch most days!

ANOTHER AD.

The kids shouldn’t be allowed to feature in her ads. Technically is that not “work”?? 🤔
I was just coming on here to say the same!!
Another Ad before 8am and its her daughter doing it. How is this allowed? There needs to be strict rules around kids on youtube - and fast!!!!

Reactions: 7
As if schools and teachers don’t have enough on their plates already. Queen Emma is so entitled that she thinks it’s okay to request what work she would like her children to do.
Doing posters and films in the last week sounds like something from her childhood, I don’t think they do that kind of thing any more in schools. Was she even a teacher? She sounds very out of touch with a modern day classroom. I hope they ignore her request. She is an entitled, privileged prick.
We don’t do that sort of thing anymore! If anyone caught you on a learning walk letting the kids watch a film you would be up the creek without a paddle

Reactions: 10
We finished ‘school’ at the end of June. My daughters’ teachers started winding down on the work given from the middle of June and the principal decided that no work would be given for the last week at all. So I think that was our equivelant of ‘watch films and make posters’

Oh and our holidays are 9 weeks usually, and the longest summer holiday I had with my eldest was 14 weeks so 6 weeks would be wee buns and I definitely don’t need advice about going to Poundland to buy a bag of tat to get through it 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Emma, you’ve been out of the teaching game for too long, kids use the last week to finish content and keep the progress going, maybe on the last day there is something fun, but why doesn’t she do a sports day etc? They’ll have missed out on that! It doesn’t take much imagination for them....

And yet another today with golden girl!
The issue is these ads will be out there for everyone to see for the rest of time, which means that Ethan will be able to see them. He will see that his own mother favourited his sister and used her (wrongly imo) as the face of her brand more than him. He will just grow up resenting her which will cause her huge self inflicted problems in the future as it is so obvious that she favours her over him

If anyone wants to know how Emma pronounces ‘humid’ then take a look at her stories! Spoiler: ‘it’s a bit HOO-MID today’ apparently 😂
Hope she’s wearing some RE-GARTER items to keep the hoo-midity at bay.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She "has no feeling in her right foot and falls over alot" surely she'd be walking with some sort of limp if she had no feeling in her foot and she'd not be able to do half the tit she does like forward roll. And RUN!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 19
She "has no feeling in her right foot and falls over alot" surely she'd be walking with some sort of limp if she had no feeling in her foot and she'd not be able to do half the tit she does like forward roll. And RUN!!!
She’s a benefit cheat!! Claiming all the dla report her to brummie council stat

Reactions: 5
Not being funny, why does she need to ask for fun work? Give them something fun to do yourself. Do the work that has been set by the school to help your children. Im pretty sure the school have kids whose parents who are not able to give as much time as the Conways and so don't complete as much work.
Anyone watching videos in last week in work would be in trouble. Sometimes it is a treat for kids in the hall in the last week whilst teachers clear out rooms but I think that's cheeky shes asked for work like that. It's the teachers decision. End of.

I didn't even think of that. Is that not a means tested benefit?
Is she stupid?
She may have some reduced feeling or whatever but if she can do what she does she shouldn't be entitled to dla.
It’s not means tested, it is based on care needs and/or mobility difficulties depending on which component you are claiming. She can’t surely be getting dla, she has no significant mobility issues.

Reactions: 4
Emma, you’ve been out of the teaching game for too long, kids use the last week to finish content and keep the progress going, maybe on the last day there is something fun, but why doesn’t she do a sports day etc? They’ll have missed out on that! It doesn’t take much imagination for them....
Just wanted to say this is a fab idea and definitely something I'm going to do with my 6 year old. Thank you x

Still teaching here (secondary teacher) . Worksheets are a little more fun. More puzzles. Did a week's lessons based around sports day. But work still set

No way can she be claiming PIP. If she is, she's totally abusing the system.

She must be reading here she's mentioned her other child. Who knew she has a second child. He's rarely ever shown on insta.

So the only word she can think to describe her son is cute. Wow that's a bit patronising especially when the girls is a talented triple threat genius

She sounds SO impatient with him whenever they interact, doesn’t she? Poor Ethan.

I wonder what end of term teacher present she’ll buy herself.

Reactions: 9
She sounds SO impatient with him whenever they interact, doesn’t she? Poor Ethan.

I wonder what end of term teacher present she’ll buy herself.
A day away from the children. Because you know she deserves for all the hard work ste's put in.

What's the betting her and Ste haven't had sex since 2016 when she hurt her back and ended up with a numb leg, ankle, toes? Surely if it affected the nerves, it also damaged the feeling in her fanny?!

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.