Brummy Mummy #24 Is she going to tell us she’s selling her house or not?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe the vlog is called ‘the X files’🙄 I’ve never known anyone at her age so obsessed by her exes 🙈 Must be because they all dumped her!

I bet she walks over to wherever she takes her running pic, takes the pic then goes back home 😜
The running is getting quite serious now though. She’s got the ill-fitting kit, the dripping sweat &, most importantly, the elderly gentleman spurring her on.
It’ll be a roped off line of spectators next, cheering & clapping as she flumps around the park. Sponsorship from Blue Fizzy Pop Inc. & The Beige Pasty Company 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think Paul needs to have a chat to bab about the concept less is more. A post to say that the golden girl likes her earrings. Quality content! 😗👌

She really campaigns for Erin though. Why is it so important for us all to know how brilliant she is, when she can’t stop reminding us of all Ethan’s shortcomings? It makes me think that Erin is her next career move. She already tested to the waters with her own YouTube channel. But Erin seems like a completely average child to me. I think my babies are wonderful but it’s not important to me that the rest of the world agrees.

Reactions: 13
Do we actually have proof that these ‘friends’ turned up?
I reckon she made ‘Girls’ (as opposed to Guys) - stuffed jeans & jumpers with her xxx large tights, used footballs, with wigs, for heads & sellotaped a bottle of Bulmers to cut out paper hands. 👍🏻 Party time! 🤪
This made me laugh.
Can imagine her saying ‘one drink for you, one drink for me’ and preceding to get drunk and try and start a fight with her imaginary friends!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I think Paul needs to have a chat to bab about the concept less is more. A post to say that the golden girl likes her earrings. Quality content! 😗👌

She really campaigns for Erin though. Why is it so important for us all to know how brilliant she is, when she can’t stop reminding us of all Ethan’s shortcomings? It makes me think that Erin is her next career move. She already tested to the waters with her own YouTube channel. But Erin seems like a completely average child to me. I think my babies are wonderful but it’s not important to me that the rest of the world agrees.
I have just watched literally 1 minute of Planet Erin, just to see if she could be marketed from Brummy 🙄 I agree that she seems like a normal child so thankfully Brummy shouldn't be cashing in on her any time soon. Anyways, I'm commenting to say that she doesn't seem to have a brummy accent? Why is that?

Reactions: 1
I have just watched literally 1 minute of Planet Erin, just to see if she could be marketed from Brummy 🙄 I agree that she seems like a normal child so thankfully Brummy shouldn't be cashing in on her any time soon. Anyways, I'm commenting to say that she doesn't seem to have a brummy accent? Why is that?
I don't think brummy has a brum accent either. She puts it on as and when she choses too. When she wants to be the ex head of department she is well spoken, when she's talking about buying tat from pound land and home dying her hair because she's tight, she is all brum 😏🤔

Reactions: 5
I don't think brummy has a brum accent either. She puts it on as and when she choses too. When she wants to be the ex head of department she is well spoken, when she's talking about buying tat from pound land and home dying her hair because she's tight, she is all brum 😏🤔
Brummy doesn't really have a Birmingham accent. Not to locals anyway!

She's posted a story on Insta of Ste cleaning the car with "Back for good" playing over the top!
Symbolic? I think so!!!! Sorry, that ship has sailed off Babs, he's not ever coming back from the boys bedroom!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
What mother of 2 gets to watch 'sex in the city's on a sunday afternoon!!! I don't get to watch anything and I definitely wouldn't put something on that wasn't ok for little people to see

Reactions: 18
That’s because it’s under offer. If you tick the box to include properties sold subject to contract it will still come up
No , I get right move. It actually says on the listing no longer on the market. But like the other poster says, they may have asked for it to be removed.

When did she say she was moving house must have missed ?..
She hasn’t said anything. Someone on tattle noticed it was on the market but an offer got accepted within a day or so, so not showing under ‘for sale’ on right move anymore.
It was obvious it was her house as there was a plaque saying ‘Brummy mummy of 2’ in one of the rooms!

Reactions: 1
I’m not versed in right move, but if it’s sold, would that be a reason why the listing is gone? Say it’s no longer subject to contract, I can find when they bought it including the recent pictures

Reactions: 2
Bloody hell seems Ive missed quite a bit while Ive not been on this thread! She's sold her house wonder what her new house will be like?

If the sale has gone through itll be taken off there. If it was in your saved properties you might still be able to see it and itll say 'no longer on the market'. That's what happened with my house as soon as we exchanged contracts. They're progressing with it really quick!
It would be stupid to take it off the market when she had her name plastered on a wall and the address was there including house number.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.