Brummy Mummy #24 Is she going to tell us she’s selling her house or not?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I believe that with covid going on you need to have an offer in place on your present house to view a home you are interested in. You can take a house of the market if buyers and sellers are happy to go ahead with everything.
Emma will be able to view homes to buy now that she has an offer in principle.
Pret to sure they’re further down the line. She said a few days ago they took the kids to grandparents so her and ste could do something

I have never known anyone watch so much TV 😳
I honestly have no idea how she finds the time. I don’t have any kids but work full time from home (and not her kind of work I need to show up 40 hours a week) and live with my partner and we have hardly any time to watch TV.

Reactions: 9
What I find interesting here is that she is keeping this all a secret from her loyal followers- NOT us! It’s already out of the bag for us over here, so what is the point of the secrecy now? Maybe it’s the devoted fans she has a real problem in trusting?

Reactions: 11
I believe that with covid going on you need to have an offer in place on your present house to view a home you are interested in. You can take a house of the market if buyers and sellers are happy to go ahead with everything.
Emma will be able to view homes to buy now that she has an offer in principle.

Not true. We’ve been viewing houses over the past week. We haven’t totally made our minds up to move or extend so have just been getting a feel for the market

Reactions: 2
Not true. We’ve been viewing houses over the past week. We haven’t totally made our minds up to move or extend so have just been getting a feel for the market
You can definitely view houses without an offer on yours..... we've been doing it.

Reactions: 3
I will forever not understand why she looks so sweaty on a morning 🤢 You have been sleeping love not running a marathon 🙄

Reactions: 8
What is with the hand? Seriously. She wakes up Every. Single. Day. and we are subjected to this!?
If you've had such a bad night Emma try staying asleep a bit longer and not grabbing for your phone at the crack of dawn!!!!

Attachments

• Heart
I don't understand how she can watch so much television, especially programmes she wants to watch. I've got a child and all I ever have on if we're in is child appropriate programmes (cbeebies or a DVD etc). I don't ever get to just sit down and watch what I want to watch. The only time I get to watch my programmes is when my child has gone to bed. I'm also a single parent so I do everything regarding the bedtime routine too. Why does stephen always put the kids to bed and read them stories? Surely this should be shared between both parents? The kids are going to remember this when they're older and who showed them the most attention.
I've also mentioned this before but I've watched her school morning routine vlog and was shocked at how little she does during that routine. The first thing she does is wait in bed for Stephen to bring her a cup of tea whilst she watches YouTube. Then he'll make the kids breakfast, packed lunches etc whilst she lounges in bed upstairs and eventually makes the beds. This is all before he goes to work. Then when he's gone she goes in the shower leaving her kids downstairs in their pyjamas. It all seemed a bit self indulgent to me. Surely you'd get your children ready first or have a shower and get ready whilst your husband is still around? I get up early and shower before my daughter has even woke up so that when she is awake I can concentrate on getting her ready. She just seems to have some of her priorities wrong where the kids are concerned.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
What is with the hand? Seriously. She wakes up Every. Single. Day. and we are subjected to this!?
If you've had such a bad night Emma try staying asleep a bit longer and not grabbing for your phone at the crack of dawn!!!!
Unless it was on one of them, why was it so dramatic that the dog did a shot in the night?! I barely believe they'd even have known about it unless someone went downstairs in the night!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Unless it was on one of them, why was it so dramatic that the dog did a shot in the night?! I barely believe they'd even have known about it unless someone went downstairs in the night!
I think the dog sleeps on her bed 😂 So essentially the dog did tit on her

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
You can definitely view houses without an offer on yours..... we've been doing it.
You can view houses without an offer. However, when we moved house last time some sellers specified they only wanted people with houses under offer viewing their house. Guess you can get
fed up if you house If your house is in the market for ages.

Gross i did not need to know about Ethans verrucas while I was eating my breakfast 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Her son's feet don't even have any privacy when Babs is your mum

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I don't understand how she can watch so much television, especially programmes she wants to watch. I've got a child and all I ever have on if we're in is child appropriate programmes (cbeebies or a DVD etc). I don't ever get to just sit down and watch what I want to watch. The only time I get to watch my programmes is when my child has gone to bed. I'm also a single parent so I do everything regarding the bedtime routine too. Why does stephen always put the kids to bed and read them stories? Surely this should be shared between both parents? The kids are going to remember this when they're older and who showed them the most attention.
I've also mentioned this before but I've watched her school morning routine vlog and was shocked at how little she does during that routine. The first thing she does is wait in bed for Stephen to bring her a cup of tea whilst she watches YouTube. Then he'll make the kids breakfast, packed lunches etc whilst she lounges in bed upstairs and eventually makes the beds. This is all before he goes to work. Then when he's gone she goes in the shower leaving her kids downstairs in their pyjamas. It all seemed a bit self indulgent to me. Surely you'd get your children ready first or have a shower and get ready whilst your husband is still around? I get up early and shower before my daughter has even woke up so that when she is awake I can concentrate on getting her ready. She just seems to have some of her priorities wrong where the kids are concerned.
She does so little it amazes me. I really don’t get how she wants to watch a screen so early in the morning.
Going back to her constantly talking about ex boyfriends, I think that’s because she’s thinking back to when she had an actual relationship and not an agreement as she does with Stephen.

Reactions: 5
there is something wrong with you when you wake up and decide you must inform your thousands of followers about your young child's foot verruca's :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Got over her anxiety quickly. Off to the park to let her children touch all the play equipment etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s either really deliberate how differently she speaks about my girl and the boy online, in which case why? Or it is subconscious but either way she definitely has a favourite. My girl gets a gushing post because she commented on her earrings and the boy ends up with 100,000 strangers knowing about his foot warts. If it is coming across in her highlight reel where she picks and chooses what she shares, how is it manifesting in this little boy’s everyday life? I have 2 little ones who are so very different but are loved, celebrated and appreciated in equal measures. Is it because she looks at Erin like a little mini me and it is just a sign of her raging narcissism? It’s so messed up.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
“Lucy did a poo in the night. We got a terrible fright”
Cue a second Poetry book, this time about dogs & tit. Rabid 🤪👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’ve just read that TUI are cancelling all holidays to Florida until May next year earliest?! That will piss on her chips if it’s confirmed!

• Haha
This family apparently 'scream' and crying and 'weep' at everything. They must be a family of hysterics...... or someone is bullshitting :cautious:

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.