Brummy Mummy #24 Is she going to tell us she’s selling her house or not?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a spiteful face to pull when her kids talk to her about their interests. Was only a few weeks ago she was banging on about animal crossing herself. They have to watch million dollar listing and pretend to give a tit about her twit twots. She is so so self indulged its unreal. Grubby, selfish, lazy mare.

Reactions: 13
What a spiteful face to pull when her kids talk to her about their interests. Was only a few weeks ago she was banging on about animal crossing herself. They have to watch million dollar listing and pretend to give a tit about her twit twots. She is so so self indulged its unreal. Grubby, selfish, lazy mare.
I thought exactly the same,,,,, I've got to find some way to stop watching this useless lump of lard, but I need to be around when she announces the house move 🤣🤣🤣 I've got to get my tattle bingo card out and mark off all the reasons they're moving that we guessed!!!
But seriously, she is trying to be funny and she's so not!!! She is just belittling her kids, like she does to Ste, for a few hundred likes from a bunch of strangers! How. Very. Sad.

She has said before that Erin is tall for her age and often tall kids can look skinny as they’re growing up but also it’s against the rules to comment on the kids looks etc so let’s not go there.

🤣 I know she's thick but she means her and Stephen split each portion, half each 🤣 would love to know what the kids have on a Friday!
Fish Fingers with under-cooked chips, if that #AD is anything h to go by! 😂

Until next week when it’ll be a different brand e.g. Old El Paso or Deliveroo

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She has said before that Erin is tall for her age and often tall kids can look skinny as they’re growing up but also it’s against the rules to comment on the kids looks etc so let’s not go there.
I thought this, its uncomfortable reading about the kids appearance 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
I thought exactly the same,,,,, I've got to find some way to stop watching this useless lump of lard, but I need to be around when she announces the house move 🤣🤣🤣 I've got to get my tattle bingo card out and mark off all the reasons they're moving that we guessed!!!
But seriously, she is trying to be funny and she's so not!!! She is just belittling her kids, like she does to Ste, for a few hundred likes from a bunch of strangers! How. Very. Sad.
She's got a schoolgirl bully sense of humour. Tries to get her laughs by belittling people as a 'joke' but really at the expense of them feeling a bit tit or embarrassed as a result - her husband, her children, nanny San, Louise....
Worst part is she watches it back, leaves it in when editing and still uploads it thinking it's hilarious.

Reactions: 10
Are her mates coming over tonight? Of so I imagine babs will have a cheeky pimms or a cheeky cock and be on the stories sharing nonsense.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm intrigued to see how 4 adults will social distance in her small living room with a 2 seat sofa and a 1 seat chair?!

Oh gawd, she's on the alcohol again 🤦‍♀️
She's made Ste put his best shirt on - cause she has 🙄
And she's been reading here cos they're having a "socially distanced" Pizza!
bleeping reverting Babs!

And her latest story is filmed from Ste's chair so he's clearly in Lucy's bed as there's not room for her lard arse in that chair with him,,,,,, I suppose it makes a change from being in Ethans bottom bunk bed 🤷‍♀️

Her friends must be so exciting and she must be ro pleased to see them as she's STILL uploading Stories 🙄🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Do you think she will wake up with a headache due to wearing old glasses again? 🤔 Oh and I take it she's all happy as she got rid of the children?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think her friends stood her up. Lol. Also 7.30am lie in the latest in years, no wonder she looks 10 years older

Reactions: 4
She sleeps in until 7:30, then is clearly in SUCH A PANIC to be first in the story list that she uploads a 3 second worthless piece of trash. How sad is it that it’s the first thing you always think of when waking up?

No wonder her friends stood her up.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think this morning’s YouTube video might be the worst yet. An absolute snore-fest of banal, pointless waffle.

If Sue next door knocked round and said, ‘I’m cleaning out my spare room - would you like to come and watch while I talk you through every minute detail of it?’, I’d think, a) Sue needs get a life, and b) Sue clearly thinks I need to get a life. HOW is this content worth sharing with 60k+ followers?!...

That said, my daughter had a bad time sleeping last night and if it happens again tonight, it’s good to know I have that video up my sleeve.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.