Brummy Mummy #24 Is she going to tell us she’s selling her house or not?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No way, I very much doubt they've exchanged contracts already. Under normal 'non covid' circumstances the minimum (absolute minimum) would be 4 weeks with all the legal proceedings, and that's if the buyers don't require a mortgage 🤷‍♀️

Cuddle??? Or in a head lock babs???
Yeah that’s what I thought. Why would it say no longer on the market anymore according Rightmove? It would either be for sale or sold stc

Yeah that’s what I thought. Why would it say no longer on the market anymore according Rightmove? It would either be for sale or sold stc
The agent could have ticked on Rightmove that it's no longer for sale to get it off there now it doesn't need advertisement but just be handling the sale to see it through as she's probably had a moan that we're all talking about it. That's my guess 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
@MrsBriggs im not sure if you have before. But have you seen her run? Just need confirmation that she is in fact running. And not just walking a few steps getting a bit sweaty and making up that people cheer her on.
And is it one of them that someone actually cheered her on. Or was is a bloke in a van taking the piss?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
@MrsBriggs im not sure if you have before. But have you seen her run? Just need confirmation that she is in fact running. And not just walking a few steps getting a bit sweaty and making up that people cheer her on.
And is it one of them that someone actually cheered her on. Or was is a bloke in a van taking the piss?
On the c25k app there's a 5 min walk at the start and end, so unless she's been out on the "run" route its unlikely! Would love evidence that looks more like running than what she did at the beach that time! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think Rightmove charge estate agents as well to have the house on there. If that's the case, no sense in them advertising it or fielding phone calls about viewings if it's just going through contracts etc.

Reactions: 1
I’m afraid I’ve never witnessed this great spectacle &, as for the old man, there are lots of them in the park all through the day. They tend to talk to anyone or anything - even me on occasion!! - so this could be true. I’m guessing she’s ‘embellished’ what was actually said though. He probably just shouted ‘Morning!’ to her instead of the jubilant cheers & klaxons. I mean, come on, Zola Budd she is not!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Those Pj's must stink

Re the man cheering her in, I can imagine it to an extent. I went for a run tonight with someone and no lying we had a bloke shout "go on girls, you're doing brilliantly, keep going". It's only happened once or twice in 5 years of running!

Reactions: 5
So Emma mentions all the places to buy uniform EXCEPT Matalan the store she opened?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
There is absolutely no way they’ve exchanged contracts this quickly. It will take at least four weeks for the local council to answer queries and complete searches and reporting them back to the solicitor. They need everyone in the chain to be able to exchange and I can’t imagine that’s happened in a week

Unless they’re selling, pocketing the money and moving to Florida of course. But they would still need paperwork to be completed

Reactions: 3
Just caught up on her latest vlog.. love how she starts commenting and giving her opinion on the Tati Shane Dawson drama ( btw no one asked for your opinion on it bab) and she says how it’s ridiculous people nearly 40 are acting like that and calling each other out... bit rich coming from you bab! Same age as them and You do nothing but call out this thread and other “trolls” and claim nothing but made up lies about us and claim you’ve taken legal action etc? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The running is getting quite serious now though. She’s got the ill-fitting kit, the dripping sweat &, most importantly, the elderly gentleman spurring her on.
It’ll be a roped off line of spectators next, cheering & clapping as she flumps around the park. Sponsorship from Blue Fizzy Pop Inc. & The Beige Pasty Company 👍🏻
I mean Mrs B, if you were any sort of neighbour you’d be rigging up a finish line at the end of her drive and arranging the neighbours to cheer her home, let’s be honest! 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I mean Mrs B, if you were any sort of neighbour you’d be rigging up a finish line at the end of her drive and arranging the neighbours to cheer her home, let’s be honest! 😜
Believe me, I would, but as her neighbour from hell I think it’s best I just hide behind my front door. Jog on Em! (See what I did there? 🤪🤪)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No way, I very much doubt they've exchanged contracts already. Under normal 'non covid' circumstances the minimum (absolute minimum) would be 4 weeks with all the legal proceedings, and that's if the buyers don't require a mortgage 🤷‍♀️

Cuddle??? Or in a head lock babs???
Would kids actually want to watch Disney weddings? They are probably bored stiff 😒

Reactions: 3
I believe that with covid going on you need to have an offer in place on your present house to view a home you are interested in. You can take a house of the market if buyers and sellers are happy to go ahead with everything.
Emma will be able to view homes to buy now that she has an offer in principle.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.