Brummy Mummy #24 Is she going to tell us she’s selling her house or not?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still don't believe her kids are there.
Also a run on her own and then maybe a walk to get a hot chocolate on her own....why does she not look at the camera while talking. Liars don't make eye contact either.
AND ordering candles last night while she had friends over? Rude.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Do we actually have proof that these ‘friends’ turned up?
I reckon she made ‘Girls’ (as opposed to Guys) - stuffed jeans & jumpers with her xxx large tights, used footballs, with wigs, for heads & sellotaped a bottle of Bulmers to cut out paper hands. 👍🏻 Party time! 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Still don't believe her kids are there.
Also a run on her own and then maybe a walk to get a hot chocolate on her own....why does she not look at the camera while talking. Liars don't make eye contact either.
AND ordering candles last night while she had friends over? Rude.
Yeah, I don’t think they are either and I don’t think she had friends round last night. Even if they didn’t want to be on camera she would’ve filmed them doing ‘cheers’ together.

Reactions: 6
Is the house still up on Rightmove? I know brum pretty well but can’t see it for the life of me 🤷🏼‍♀️
I’m not sure if I’ve commented on this thread before, haven’t really been watching her vlogs lately because they all seem the same. I was quite impressed with the amount of homeschool work she’s been doing with the kids...I’ve done nowhere near that!
However, what I really don’t like about Emma is she seems to be in her own little bubble and her family life seems all about her. I don’t know any parent who lies in bed watching things on their laptop at all hours of the day. Or on the sofa doing the same. She just seems really wrapped up in herself and I do feel sorry for the kids that they don’t seem to get much attention. As I said I’m not a huge watcher so do correct me if I’ve missed it but can’t recall seeing her ever playing games with the kids or doing anything like that. It’s quite sad.

Reactions: 4
Is the house still up on Rightmove? I know brum pretty well but can’t see it for the life of me 🤷🏼‍♀️
I’m not sure if I’ve commented on this thread before, haven’t really been watching her vlogs lately because they all seem the same. I was quite impressed with the amount of homeschool work she’s been doing with the kids...I’ve done nowhere near that!
However, what I really don’t like about Emma is she seems to be in her own little bubble and her family life seems all about her. I don’t know any parent who lies in bed watching things on their laptop at all hours of the day. Or on the sofa doing the same. She just seems really wrapped up in herself and I do feel sorry for the kids that they don’t seem to get much attention. As I said I’m not a huge watcher so do correct me if I’ve missed it but can’t recall seeing her ever playing games with the kids or doing anything like that. It’s quite sad.
She definitley doesn't do much school work with the kids, she makes her husband do it, around his full time proper job!
Her house is there, but sstc, so u have to click on show sold houses to see it. She only seems to do stuff with the kids when it means walking round a national Trust, or taking "her girl" shopping!

Reactions: 4
She definitley doesn't do much school work with the kids, she makes her husband do it, around his full time proper job!
Her house is there, but sstc, so u have to click on show sold houses to see it. She only seems to do stuff with the kids when it means walking round a national Trust, or taking "her girl" shopping!
ah ok, that makes more sense 🙈 Stephen must be an absolute saint!

Reactions: 2
I can’t believe the vlog is called ‘the X files’🙄 I’ve never known anyone at her age so obsessed by her exes 🙈 Must be because they all dumped her!

I bet she walks over to wherever she takes her running pic, takes the pic then goes back home 😜

Reactions: 14
The constant ex boyf stuff is bizzarre. Yes we all have a past but I don't think my husband would like to be constantly reminded of my ex's, nor would I find a need to always go on about them. It's ALL the time.

Reactions: 14
if i was constantly dreaming of my ex boyfriends my partner would be concerned. not normal.

Reactions: 11
So first things first,,,,,, 7.30 is a lie in 🙄 get a bleeping life Emma!!!
Secondly, the people you are slagging off and calling grown adults for whatever has supposedly happened, Pot.Kettle. Black Emma! You are a grown adult and you film your sweaty gunt for the world to see!!!! 🤢

And the YouTube video 😴😴😴😴😴😴
Jeez!!!
To save anyone else having to give her a view
She sorted through some old tapes, rambled on about her old boyfriends, AGAIN!!!!!
Is clearly sorting out ready to move.
Sorted through the kids old uniform.
FOUND A WATER BOTTLE 😳
Repeated over and over what size the kids school clothes were.
And Ste brought her a drink 🙄
How has she not crashed the Internet today!???

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Secondly, the people you are slagging off and calling grown adults for whatever has supposedly happened, Pot.Kettle. Black Emma! You are a grown adult and you film your sweaty gunt for the world to see!!!! 🤢

Jeez!!!
She sorted through some old tapes, rambled on about her old boyfriends, AGAIN!!!!!
FOUND A WATER BOTTLE 😳
Who's she slagging off?! I've missed that!

I think she might have actually had her mates over last night, she was sitting in she's chair, presumably her mates on the sofa and ste on the floor?! 🤔

Reactions: 1
I suspect her friends had to give her ‘the chat’ and say they will come over if they absolutely do not feature on her social media postings in any way.

Reactions: 6

Jeez!!!
FOUND A WATER BOTTLE 😳
did i miss something?? who is she slagging off?

She sleeps in until 7:30, then is clearly in SUCH A PANIC to be first in the story list that she uploads a 3 second worthless piece of trash. How sad is it that it’s the first thing you always think of when waking up?

No wonder her friends stood her up.
Oh and she got the snacks and 20 bottles of bulmers for nothing!!

She should rebrand as 'Brummy No Mates'
Ha this made me laugh out loud. “I suppose I get you another tip top ste”

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.