Brummy Mummy #24 Is she going to tell us she’s selling her house or not?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who wants to bet that BM is mega annoyed that Candice got an #Ad! for Disney plus, promoting Hamilton?? 😂 FUNNY 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know everyone is different BUT I'm only a couple of years younger than Brummy and I've had 2 spinal operations and despite my best efforts of intensive pilates; matwork and reformer plus swimming; there's no way I could do a forward role like that. Actually, I still can't walk for long periods, so Disney is out especially in super flat Salt Water sandals or Converse and doing weird tik tok dances are just a no. I'm not a size 18, I'm a 10 but I struggle day to day. I really do and seeing someone who uses a bad back as leverage for something (as in engagement or sympathy) genuinely upsets me. I truly wish I could meander round National Trust sites all day, sit on a sofa in a poor posture position and start a Couch to 5k but for many who have had spinal operations; no matter what the age; is just a great big NO.
Apologies for the long post. Sometimes these influencers just get to me and I'm so glad that Tattle is here!
I have had spinal surgery too. Once for slipped discs and a fusion for broken vertebrae. There is no way in hell I would even attempt a gambol for fear of causing more damage. She is a sham! Not saying she has not had surgery but, I don't think for a minute it has affected her in the ways she is saying. All for sympathy.
Just a little nit pick, but how the duck can she call a gambol a dance? 🤔🤔

Reactions: 14
Random thought - are there any performing arts schools that they could be moving nearer to? Queen Erin wants to be a “triple threat” after all (don’t get me started on how that isn’t even a career) and I can imagine babs packing up and selling if it meant her beloved got to go to a different class or performing arts school!
To be fair its a career for some, my niece has work in the west end and on Broadway and numerous pro tours for years, prior to covid-19 of course.

The Ad is just crap and totally tone deaf as others have said!!!!! There is no thought in her timeline either, she's pretending its tea time yet the Ad goes up at what,,,, 3 or 4pm, in the same grubby outfit last weeks Ads were filmed in, then 4 hours later she's on the floor like the big dollop of dog tit that she is doing a "gambole" and eating prawn crackers!!!!! She's a sham.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
To be fair its a career for some, my niece has work in the west end and on Broadway and numerous pro tours for years, prior to covid-19 of course.

The Ad is just crap and totally tone deaf as others have said!!!!! There is no thought in her timeline either, she's pretending its tea time yet the Ad goes up at what,,,, 3 or 4pm, in the same grubby outfit last weeks Ads were filmed in, then 4 hours later she's on the floor like the big dollop of dog tit that she is doing a "gambole" and eating prawn crackers!!!!! She's a sham.
Love this post 😍🤣 x

Reactions: 1

I bet your niece doesn't refer to herself/her career as a "triple threat" tho does she?! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t mean acting or singing or generally performing isn’t a career. It’s the term Triple Threat that isn’t a career. Nobody is going to declare on a tax form that they’re a Triple Threat, they’d say entertainer or whichever thing was their main focus. It’s not a career it’s a saying.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well she said something about dropping her kids off at her parents so her and stephen could do something together in one of her vlogs so she is definitely bending the rules somewhere.
House viewing or solicitors I suspect and kids could be in parents garden I suppose

Reactions: 2
There's a Secondary that's also a Drama Academy in North Birmingham. They reserve a certain number of places for 'scholarships'. The students provide portfolios (including audition tapes I think) to secure a place, rather than having to apply the usual way through the local authority.
No no no we don't want her in the North. We're happy. We're okay.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yet again proving herself to be the compulsive liar she is by doing a forward roll despite “having a bad back and a numb leg” 👍👍👍

Reactions: 8
The Triple Threat thing made me cringe. Great that E is enthusiastic and it's the sort of thing that makes you think "yesss you go girl" about your own kid...but everyone else in the world who doesnt know your kid is going to immediately think 'brat'. Its precocious and embarrassing for E. It was her homework ffs.

Reactions: 13
They are so pale and anaemic looking aren’t they? I mean the chips of course 😂 I don’t buy those chips because they smell of wee when they’re cooking! Sorry Babs, you won’t influence me to buy them.
Omg I'm glad it's not just me who can smell wee when cooking them. Ahhh, what a relief! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.