Brummy Mummy #24 Is she going to tell us she’s selling her house or not?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Random thought - are there any performing arts schools that they could be moving nearer to? Queen Erin wants to be a “triple threat” after all (don’t get me started on how that isn’t even a career) and I can imagine babs packing up and selling if it meant her beloved got to go to a different class or performing arts school!
There is a big performing arts school in the middle of Birmingham I think you have to be year 9 or year 10 before they take you on though.

Reactions: 3
I definitely think she’s moving because Mrs Briggs gives us little nuggets of info about what she’s upto!

I doubt she’ll move to another street. It will be somewhere that doesn’t have many neighbours.

She’s a local celeb 😜 so needs a gated community like her pal Gi Fletcher!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So she does a mccain chips ad today which she knew was going out today yet also decided to do a prawn crackers dance which is kind of anti oven chips? Mind boggles!

Reactions: 4
‘ I won’t be going to the pub this weekend ‘
When did she ever go to the pub at the weekend? 🤣 but she’ll have 2 sets of friends in her house 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wonder if she interviewed all the new neighbours to check they're not on tattle

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Screenshot_20200703_193425_com.google.android.apps.docs.jpg

£27992! Is that how much she took home last year. But she was paid nearly £80k
So she gives her kids no privacy, tells the world about her husbands willy, makes a fool of herself, shows her gunt and everything else for about the equivalent of what she would get doing her old job full time.

Is it just me or is that new ad tone deaf? Seems to me like it mirrors the BLM protests and it’s her making money about chips...
Yes I agree.
Also they pledge to keep going on walks but they seemed to reduce the daily walks early on as kids didn’t want to go on them every day!

Reactions: 8
Random thought - are there any performing arts schools that they could be moving nearer to? Queen Erin wants to be a “triple threat” after all (don’t get me started on how that isn’t even a career) and I can imagine babs packing up and selling if it meant her beloved got to go to a different class or performing arts school!
There's a Secondary that's also a Drama Academy in North Birmingham. They reserve a certain number of places for 'scholarships'. The students provide portfolios (including audition tapes I think) to secure a place, rather than having to apply the usual way through the local authority.

• Wow
Her parents aren’t her bubble. They’re in a bubble with her sister so her sister and one other households can come round. So when she said she had friends coming around that’s against the rules if they’re from different households but not if the friends (man, wife, kids) are all from same household.
Well she said something about dropping her kids off at her parents so her and stephen could do something together in one of her vlogs so she is definitely bending the rules somewhere.

• Angry
There is a big performing arts school in the middle of Birmingham I think you have to be year 9 or year 10 before they take you on though.
No offence to Erin but she’s not good at singing etc. I can’t see her getting into a performing arts school.

Well she said something about dropping her kids off at her parents so her and stephen could do something together in one of her vlogs so she is definitely bending the rules somewhere.
That’s allowed. As long as her and Stephen just go somewhere alone and don’t meet with another household!

Reactions: 6
Itsss fridayyyy, I have terrible sciatica and hobbled 2 miles on the school run today. As its the weekend and werk is out who wants to see me do 500 back flips across my garden. of. dreams.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No offence to Erin but she’s not good at singing etc. I can’t see her getting into a performing arts school.

That’s allowed. As long as her and Stephen just go somewhere alone and don’t meet with another household!
So her kids can stay with her parents when they're not part of her bubble? I'd anybody else confused because I sure as hell am!

I'm joking, I couldn't do backflips with my bad back so will just roll around like a dying seal on the floor, then stuff my face with a full chocolate cake Bruce bogtrotter style while my man slave changes my tampon like the good boy he is

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
So her kids can stay with her parents when they're not part of her bubble? I'd anybody else confused because I sure as hell am!
I did post extracts from the new rules this morning.

You can see various households but not at the same time. So tomorrow they could go to her parents and leave the kids there while her and Stephen go somewhere (alone, not meeting anyone but could meet her sister as she’s in their bubble) then Sunday they could go around to Stephen’s parents.

Attachments

From tomorrow u can stay over at someone else's house (not in your bubble) but need to maintain social distancing

Reactions: 2
I’m confused does she have a bad back or was it fake?
She’s had two slipped discs and surgery both times. One at 18 another in her late 30’s. The last one apparently caused nerve damage and left her with a numb leg.

I think she exaggerates how bad it is nowadays.

Reactions: 11
She’s had two slipped discs and surgery both times. One at 18 another in her late 30’s. The last one apparently caused nerve damage and left her with a numb leg.

U forgot about the numb fanny 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16

That’s what I thought so how can she be doing a gambol like that. Crazy.

Reactions: 7
I know everyone is different BUT I'm only a couple of years younger than Brummy and I've had 2 spinal operations and despite my best efforts of intensive pilates; matwork and reformer plus swimming; there's no way I could do a forward role like that. Actually, I still can't walk for long periods, so Disney is out especially in super flat Salt Water sandals or Converse and doing weird tik tok dances are just a no. I'm not a size 18, I'm a 10 but I struggle day to day. I really do and seeing someone who uses a bad back as leverage for something (as in engagement or sympathy) genuinely upsets me. I truly wish I could meander round National Trust sites all day, sit on a sofa in a poor posture position and start a Couch to 5k but for many who have had spinal operations; no matter what the age; is just a great big NO.
Apologies for the long post. Sometimes these influencers just get to me and I'm so glad that Tattle is here!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.