Brummy Mummy #24 Is she going to tell us she’s selling her house or not?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her scalps looking a bit red - prob all those chemicals! Be funny if her hair started to fall out & she ended up looking like Elizabeth I 🤦🏼‍♀️
she neverrr does a swatch test. It is supposed to be every time because your skin could change, the formula could change etc. I know not everyone can be bothered to do this but she must, she's setting an example, she's influencing people, she's persuading people to buy things, go places, do what she does...

Reactions: 5
How often does one woman need to dye their hair 😂 is that the third time in lockdown? My hair would be fried to tit. I'm sure a more easy to maintain/natural looking blonde would look lovely!

Reactions: 5
How often does one woman need to dye their hair 😂 is that the third time in lockdown? My hair would be fried to tit. I'm sure a more easy to maintain/natural looking blonde would look lovely!
She said she dyes it every 6 weeks and she can’t remember her natural colour but probably dirty blonde! Why are her roots plain old brown then? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's said on her stories this morning she's got a couple of friends coming over to her house to watch Hamilton and Frozen 2 with her. Is that allowed?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She said she dyes it every 6 weeks and she can’t remember her natural colour but probably dirty blonde! Why are her roots plain old brown then? 🤔
Her roots are SO dark!! In pics of her younger, her hair (dunno if it's natural at that point or not) looks a much warmer honey blonde. I think she should have stuck to that sort of shade.

Are you allowed people in your house from two different households from tomorrow then? I was under the impression that you are allowed people from one household at a time? It's a terrible plan anyway tbh, the amounts she sings, coughs, shouts, yawns, there's nothing to save them from any droplets of germs in the house

I just looked at her stories. She does state they are coming tomorrow, so she got that bit right- but unless these "couple of friends" live together she shouldn't be having both over.

Well I wanted to reply to a post on the previous thread but had such a busy day "werking" yesterday 😅
The person who posted the photo with the blobfish - is it bad that's what comes to my mind when she gurns? 🙈
Also the yawning in her stories this morning and recently has seriously irritated me I'm not sure why 😂 i think it's partly because it makes her sound like a slob and I just imagine that her breath really smells 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Saw she’s got a browser tab open for SIX the drive in show. If she’s planning on taking the kids, it is NOT appropriate or recommended for children under the age of 12. In the theatre they don’t allow children under 10 in but might be harder to police with a drive in

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
She's said on her stories this morning she's got a couple of friends coming over to her house to watch Hamilton and Frozen 2 with her. Is that allowed?
These are the new rules from tomorrow.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Yeah, they're probably moving to a gated community then. Relatable babs and her poundland hauls living it up large. What she doesn't realise is your can't put a gate over people's mouths, or gate their opinions, or put a gate on tattle. She'll spend her life running away

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Thefatfunnyone did a post this week about how much she now earns. Granted she has a HR business outside of IG, but least she is honest with her followers in that she said its double what her boss earnt - so you can guess the 80-100k mark. Again though, exposed kids.

Brummie, the ODs, they use their children to increase their pay. And that's not right.

My kids know I have a private fb/Instagram and they allow me 1 or 2 photos every couple of months and that's it. Otherwise they categorically say no to social media. Neither have a social media account, nor want one.

A gated community would seriously alienate Brummies audience. I guess though, unless they unfollow in droves, she was still have 100k followers and rake in the deals. Her engagement rate isn't exactly high at the moment already.

Guys, a little off topic but i just came across this article online about "social media influencers" requesting free tit from companies in exchange for promotion to their followers, and the hilarious responses they got! 😂😂
It just reminded me of the whole Disney/Haven " plz give me a freebie" 😂 and all the other "influencers" that do similar!
Hope the link works!

• Haha
  • Heart
I can't take the third one in that article seriously after he posted pictures withhis buddies the Sacconejolys in the cafe kitchen last year but has apparently banned bloggers.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.