Brummy Mummy #24 Is she going to tell us she’s selling her house or not?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have the rules about self isolating changed? Because last I looked, France wanted people to self isolate for 14 days after arrival before you could go anywhere, and then it was similar coming back to the UK. So she would need to have 4 weeks isolation alone for one holiday! Doesn’t seem worth it to me. I would much rather wait until things are back to normal.
Also it’s just disgusting she’s boasting about her holidays when no doubt hundreds of her followers will have been made redundant this year and will just be struggling to put food on the table and pay their bills. She’s a disgrace.

Reactions: 9
Yes, I think her ‘anxiety’ at the start of lockdown was more a pissed off feeling that all their plans had gone tits up. She’s very immature so she probably spent ages sulking over it and had one or two breakdowns in the shower so Ste had to do all the shopping and home schooling.

Then Bojo said shops could open and hurrah, her ‘anxiety/pissed offness’ miraculously lifted and she was free to do her hauls/national trust photo ops/play dates/book 50 holidays again!

The minute one restriction is lifted she’s straight back on it. Eating out etc. I still haven’t eaten out. Haven’t been to a pub. Still haven’t met up with family or friends. We literally have lived in our own family bubble this whole time apart from my husband working and me going food shopping.

I know it offends some people but she really does not suffer from anxiety.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
defo going to disney land Paris. Kids under 11 don't have to wear a mask there so I think the kids will be fine. Her and Set will have to wear one all the time though and they have changed the experience a lot. meals have all changed my sister inlaw is going in next couple of weeks as they have annual passes that run out soon but I think there mad, no holiday is worth the stress they are all going to feel.

Have the rules about self isolating changed? Because last I looked, France wanted people to self isolate for 14 days after arrival before you could go anywhere, and then it was similar coming back to the UK. So she would need to have 4 weeks isolation alone for one holiday! Doesn’t seem worth it to me. I would much rather wait until things are back to normal.
Also it’s just disgusting she’s boasting about her holidays when no doubt hundreds of her followers will have been made redundant this year and will just be struggling to put food on the table and pay their bills. She’s a disgrace.
no we have an air bridge with France no need to isolate at all either way.

Reactions: 1
The UK has formed an ‘air bridge’ with over 50 counties which you can now fly to without quarantining either side.

Reactions: 1
We booked in January to go to Scotland and we have opted to go still as we really need a break from our own 4 walls, but we have massively scaled back our plans for what we were going to do up there (day trip to Edinburgh etc). Just going to go and enjoy the area we are staying in and a change of scene. Trouble with Babs is she isn't doing a low key camping trip, a self catering holiday in the UK- no, she's off to DLP!! Twice by the sound of it!! I cannot believe she's doing it having bashed on about her anxiety, this does not seem like the kind of thing you'd be doing if you had true anxiety about the situation. And the way she sounds when she is trying to be "inclusive" of all her followers is SO patronising and fake.
THIS.
I can understand a UK break self catering. But like BM, this other woman I know whose jetted off is acting like there is no virus out there and has been out for brunch and dinner every day since restaurants opened! Not exaggerating either. Her and Brummy could be soul sisters 🙄 or "kweens" as she calls it 🤦

Reactions: 6
Brummy #25 'terrified to go the shops yet once DLP is open off she pops!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Can somebody please tell her that the pink stuff costs approx 99p and there’s no reason her white converse should be so dirty when wearing them with a dress

Reactions: 8
Possible thread:
Right now Britain’s in a bad place.
Emma don’t care, she’s packing her case!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Would really love to know why she wears that belt with every outfit. It cuts her in half and makes her hips look huge.

Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion
Brummy- she’s over her fear, Disney trip is near, the hi top converse are still bloody here

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Possible thread:
Right now Britain’s in a bad place.
Emma don’t care, she’s packing her case!
Love this but may I suggest I slight alteration? Ste’s packing her case! He does everything else so wouldn’t be surprised if he did all the packing too.

Hope you don’t mind, please don’t have a breakdown in the shower! 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Love this but may I suggest I slight alteration? Ste’s packing her case! He does everything else so wouldn’t be surprised if he did all the packing too.

Hope you don’t mind, please don’t have a breakdown in the shower! 😊
That is a bloody good idea & I think I’ll change it. If, by some miracle, it gets chosen, we can be the joint Thread Kweens!
Shan’t be lying in my shower again - it’s a corner one & I got stuck last time 🥴

Edit: Bum! Can’t change it on the original now. So apt though - I bet Ste has thought about packing her case lots of times 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No holidays for us this year. Nothing to do with money as we had already paid for them but everything to do with not wanting to sit on an aeroplane for 4 hours with a mask one and 12 hours almost for the second holiday we were going on.
Moved them to next year and am also in the process of moving New York in October half term to February half term.
😂😂

Guys, why have I lost my ‘VIP Member’ status?
Did I miss something? Have I been demoted for some reason? 😖

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Heart
Some may say that lots of people have been made redundant and will be unable to afford to put food on the table, let alone go on a holiday... BUT bab prefers “many of you will be enjoying a staycation this year”. Oooph.

• Angry
That is a bloody good idea & I think I’ll change it. If, by some miracle, it gets chosen, we can be the joint Thread Kweens!
Shan’t be lying in my shower again - it’s a corner one & I got stuck last time 🥴

Edit: Bum! Can’t change it on the original now. So apt though - I bet Ste has thought about packing her case lots of times 😉
😊 I wouldn’t feel right being a title kween with you when you’ve done 99.9% of the work. Unlike Babs I give credit where it’s due and recognise other’s work! 🤣

Reactions: 7
THIS.
I can understand a UK break self catering. But like BM, this other woman I know whose jetted off is acting like there is no virus out there and has been out for brunch and dinner every day since restaurants opened! Not exaggerating either. Her and Brummy could be soul sisters 🙄 or "kweens" as she calls it 🤦
We went back and forth over it for ages. If we had still had to pay the balance when we were originally supposed to, I think we would just have cancelled as things were still very uncertain then, fortunately it was extended to the end of July so we have been able to make an informed decision about whether to go. If they wants to go to DLP and thinks it's all worth it, fine, good for them. But she has GOT to stop acting like it's all relatable- the gulf between her and her followers is getting ever more evident. It's made an absolute mockery of all the anxiety she supposedly had. And the insensitivity blows me out the window- her worries have been minor and only about getting to do the stuff she wants to during this time- the "some of you wont be going away, some of you will have a staycation" sounds so smug it is unbelievable. Emma, some of your followers can't afford a holiday or can only manage a staycation ANYWAY!! Nothing to do with covid. Those are the followers who will probably be struggling right now with day to day stuff like buying food! But you keep on kidding yourself that you are a relatable mum who lives in a little house, drives an old car and manages multiple holidays on the "part time teaching wage" you pay yourself.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.