Brummy Mummy #24 Is she going to tell us she’s selling her house or not?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She shouldn’t be saying things are her “spirit animal” as it is a tradition and belief within many aboriginal and native cultures (and are incredibly important to people) which westerners have stolen for their “online lives” and em is obviously not a part of an aboriginal or native culture that properly uses spirit animals
Just a bit offensive🤷‍♀️ But then are we surprised
‘Spirit Animal’ really is so outdated as a phrase. She honestly has no clue does she?!

Oh God i know the woman in the story brummy has shared of the family eating McDonald's in the car😂
Ha! I know who it is too....we always know the same people?! (You’re on the Fopps thread too aren’t you?!)

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
‘Spirit Animal’ really is so outdated as a phrase. She honestly has no clue does she?!

Ha! I know who it is too....we always know the same people?! (You’re on the Fopps thread too aren’t you?!)
Yes I am! Haha, maybe we know each other 😂😂😂😂😂

Also what about Lucy the dog, I thought she didnt have long left? I dont think I would want to risk being away and god forbid anything happening ☹
I'd completly forgot about the dog being poorly. Just shows how selfish she is. Wonder who has the dog when she goes away?!

Is she really that oblivious to what’s going on in this country? People losing jobs, holidays being cancelled etc. How can she bang on about 2 holidays as if nothing has happened???
Even if you can afford a holiday right now, it just feels too soon for us. We considered a local getaway but any kind of travel feels like a risk we would rather not take at the moment. DLP would be the absolute last place on earth you would find me. It’s going to be interesting watching her go on 2 holidays and then announce a house move that she has kept a complete secret from her followers for months. I better start preparing the 🍿. Can’t wait to see how she frames this as the relatable mum on a pitiful part time teacher wage. 😂

Reactions: 16
Even if you can afford a holiday right now, it just feels too soon for us. We considered a local getaway but any kind of travel feels like a risk we would rather not take at the moment. DLP would be the absolute last place on earth you would find me. It’s going to be interesting watching her go on 2 holidays and then announce a house move that she has kept a complete secret from her followers for months. I better start preparing the 🍿. Can’t wait to see how she frames this as the relatable mum on a pitiful part time teacher wage. 😂
I know someone whose going on holiday to Spain with her daughter today.. the second all this was eased she's just been booking tit she's even booked a Christmas event for her child 🤯 maybe I'm just paranoid but I'm just taking it each day as it comes. That and I won't lie i am kind of bitter as she can afford 2-3 abroad holidays a year like Babs yet doesn't even work (not even a bunch of insta ads like Babs!) She was a model though so maybe she's rich from that 🤷
Anyway sorry for that random rant 😂

Reactions: 7
They way she spoke about those holidays made me really annoyed. Babs, you know you don’t NEED to go on holiday right now. Not everyone goes away every year. Of course she’s going to DLP but wait? I thought it would be too stressful for the boy to wear a mask? He’s going to have to a certain parts on both holidays surely?

Reactions: 12
but OF COURSE she’s going to Disneyland Paris. Disney is her entire personality. She needs some content. The ads have dried up so she’s desperately trying to peak people’s interest.

now we can enjoy
- watching babs go to primarK for Minnie ears.. again
- watching babs buy the same landfill holiday prep holiday tat...again
- live updates on their family holiday where the Disney queues conveniently don’t feature ...again
- and finally, my favourite... watching Steven pretend he is fully on board with going to DLP in a pandemic... or ever, really

Reactions: 15
I know someone whose going on holiday to Spain with her daughter today.. the second all this was eased she's just been booking tit she's even booked a Christmas event for her child 🤯 maybe I'm just paranoid but I'm just taking it each day as it comes. That and I won't lie i am kind of bitter as she can afford 2-3 abroad holidays a year like Babs yet doesn't even work (not even a bunch of insta ads like Babs!) She was a model though so maybe she's rich from that 🤷
I’ve just changed my holiday to Spain to Greece next year. I don’t want to fly anywhere this year. I think there will be a second wave anyway. Instead I’m going to a cottage in the Peak District. That way I can cook my own meals so I don’t need to go to restaurants and there’s lots of walking around that area so don’t need to be in crowds of people (like DLP for example)

Reactions: 10
but OF COURSE she’s going to Disneyland Paris. Disney is her entire personality. She needs some content. The ads have dried up so she’s desperately trying to peak people’s interest.

now we can enjoy
- watching babs go to primarK for Minnie ears.. again
- watching babs buy the same landfill holiday prep holiday tat...again
- live updates on their family holiday where the Disney queues conveniently don’t feature ...again
- and finally, my favourite... watching Steven pretend he is fully on board with going to DLP in a pandemic... or ever, really
Or Stephen being forced to look thrilled dressing up as a Disney character - my favourite has to be buzz lightyear where he just looks like a giant penis (is it just me?) 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'd completly forgot about the dog being poorly. Just shows how selfish she is. Wonder who has the dog when she goes away?!
I think Ste’s parents look after her. Probably the only time she gets any peace & quiet. Poor little dog. Living with BM amounts to nothing short of animal cruelty.

Reactions: 9
A "holiday" that she will tell her accountant was content and therefore tax deductible. She will be justifying this whole thing as a business expense because she is telling her followers what it is like to travel post pandemic. Treating the whole bloody thing like a public service announcement. Top tip Babs, we dont care. Many of us are still not sure about going to the supermarket so have no intention of going on holiday. We dont want to sit in a cinema for two hours let alone an aircraft for three hours.

She really is insufferable. Relateable? Not for years has she been anything like

Reactions: 11
I’ve just changed my holiday to Spain to Greece next year. I don’t want to fly anywhere this year. I think there will be a second wave anyway. Instead I’m going to a cottage in the Peak District. That way I can cook my own meals so I don’t need to go to restaurants and there’s lots of walking around that area so don’t need to be in crowds of people (like DLP for example)
We had booked a holiday in Italy for my husband’s ‘special’ birthday but we’ve cancelled it & are going same time next year.
Can’t imagine enjoying a holiday experience with all the restrictions in place & certainly can’t imagine why BM would want to travel abroad - she had a meltdown wearing a mask in Birmingham!

She should also consider that her house has just been visible online so people know the lay out, can stalk what is in there, and her address has been visible on line for years. Now she is telling people she is going off holiday, telling the world her house is empty.

Good luck claiming on your insurance if you get burgled. Denise Van Outen said she was burgled within half an hour of posting a pic of her on holiday recently, will these people never learn?

• Wow
Reactions: 17
We had booked a holiday in Italy for my husband’s ‘special’ birthday but we’ve cancelled it & are going same time next year.
Can’t imagine enjoying a holiday experience with all the restrictions in place & certainly can’t imagine why BM would want to travel abroad - she had a meltdown wearing a mask in Birmingham!
Well that’s why we’re going to the peaks. We’re staying in a cottage we can clean ourselves, we can cook for ourselves and there’s plenty of outdoors stuff we can do away from crowds of people. I certainly don’t feel comfortable enough to sit in a restaurant or pub yet! She had a complete meltdown about all of this, why she would risk Disney is beyond me

Frightened of the news and going out during the very tight restrictions but now they are relaxed and there is not as much she is off on holiday when though the virus is still prevalent. I dont get it! She is a walking contradiction.

Frightened of the news and going out during the very tight restrictions but now they are relaxed and there is not as much she is off on holiday when though the virus is still prevalent. I dont get it! She is a walking contradiction.
I have a friend similar, she didn't go to a shop for 10 weeks, is still too "scared" to take her kid to our local park, yet was telling me this from a random persons holiday home?! 🙄 you've no idea who's been in there before u, how is that "safer" than being at a local park outside in fresh air?!

Reactions: 4
We booked in January to go to Scotland and we have opted to go still as we really need a break from our own 4 walls, but we have massively scaled back our plans for what we were going to do up there (day trip to Edinburgh etc). Just going to go and enjoy the area we are staying in and a change of scene. Trouble with Babs is she isn't doing a low key camping trip, a self catering holiday in the UK- no, she's off to DLP!! Twice by the sound of it!! I cannot believe she's doing it having bashed on about her anxiety, this does not seem like the kind of thing you'd be doing if you had true anxiety about the situation. And the way she sounds when she is trying to be "inclusive" of all her followers is SO patronising and fake.

Reactions: 7
No holidays for us this year. Nothing to do with money as we had already paid for them but everything to do with not wanting to sit on an aeroplane for 4 hours with a mask one and 12 hours almost for the second holiday we were going on.
Moved them to next year and am also in the process of moving New York in October half term to February half term.

Reactions: 2
The woman is an absolute fanny. She makes a mockery over people truely suffering from anxiety. Her "anxiety" is only due to that feeling you get in stomach when you know you have fucked up or you have the hangover fear that you have done something stupid. She is a bawbag.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.