Brummy Mummy #24 Is she going to tell us she’s selling her house or not?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They updated the vip ladder last week, loads of people slipped down. Think it's 10000 for vip now not 5, was big discussions on the FOD thread in his absence about it all

Reactions: 4
Brummy Mummy #25 - home school done with an end of year prom, she really does think she is superMOM

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I. Think they changed the scales for different status’s on here... I was VIP too...

Reactions: 2
Guys, why have I lost my ‘VIP Member’ status?
Did I miss something? Have I been demoted for some reason? 😖
Babs had you demoted!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Babs had you demoted!!

The thought did cross my mind.....
Thanks for this 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 6
but OF COURSE she’s going to Disneyland Paris. Disney is her entire personality. She needs some content. The ads have dried up so she’s desperately trying to peak people’s interest.

now we can enjoy
- watching babs go to primarK for Minnie ears.. again
- watching babs buy the same landfill holiday prep holiday tat...again
- live updates on their family holiday where the Disney queues conveniently don’t feature ...again
- and finally, my favourite... watching Steven pretend he is fully on board with going to DLP in a pandemic... or ever, really
She’ll be off to Home Bargains/The Works to buy crappy babyish activity books, toys and snacks for the kids for the journey.
Ste will have to drive all the way there because Babs will be vlogging.
There’ll be a “I pack our own sugary snacks for each day because I am tight” blog post. All the usual dross.

Reactions: 16
She’s so predictable - like the sun rising in the East.
Give it up bab. We know more about you than you do!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
We were meant to be going to DLP next Sunday. We have cancelled it even though we could have gone as the hotel we were staying in is open. However. We felt it was not going to be the holiday we originally booked so we decided not to go. You are getting way less for your money atm not to mention any anxieties you may have regarding safety. Also do not want to wear a face mask all day. Have to do that 8 hours a day at work in a hot hospital 🤣
Good luck to the muppets!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
More decluttering videos but of course she's not telling the minions why after a long lockdown she's suddenly now decided to organise and declutter

Reactions: 10
Old man not cheering you on this morning bab?
Must still be in bed, hanging, after a night on the pop....

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Surely you mean a long night on the cock?! 🤣 (The drink obvs) Keep up 😜
Too early for my cutting wit!
Oh! Unless, of course, he’s been up all night planning the marshalling arrangements for the next stage of her Couch to 5K!
I mean, with two or more pensioners ‘whooping’ & ‘yay’ing’ in the morning, it could get nasty!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Too early for my cutting wit!
Oh! Unless, of course, he’s been up all night planning the marshalling arrangements for the next stage of her Couch to 5K!
I mean, with two or more pensioners ‘whooping’ & ‘yay’ing’ in the morning, it could get nasty!
He'll be hiring out a whole nursing home for it! Anything to boost kween Babs ego

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.