Brummy Mummy #24 Is she going to tell us she’s selling her house or not?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes think they’re going to DLP as they watched vloggers who are there now and got all excited. Erin was still up (Ethan was in bed) and she said how excited they got ‘didn’t we Ste’? And he answered in his boring voice sounding anything but excited so I think she’s booked it for summer as well as October. Probably hoping she’ll get loads of engagement over it.

Reactions: 7
Someone I know has just been to Disney paris! I find it really strange you'd want to.
🤷‍♀️ We’re going in a few weeks and was there just as the park closed. I feel safer going there than I do the supermarket to be honest because there’s far more safety measures in place.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
so much this

my husband and I work hard in jobs that pay a reasonable salary. We don’t have stacks of holidays like she does and I would say I’m
Not her target market either (not a fan of her tat hauls AT ALL) does she even know her audience? She is talking to new mums or
Mums with a young a family who perhaps don’t have a large disposable income yet she rubs multiple FREE/AD/Gifted trips in their faces.

I stopped watching awhile ago and then spotted this thread.

People have lost jobs let alone holidays throughout the pandemic

Have some decorum and Respect for otherS BAB and tone it down. She could have a week away from posting, a SM break, go on holiday and say nothing about it. It’s what I would do.

all for the gram though
Loser
But she even said some of you will do a “Staycation”

Not sure what’s worse....

- Being so oblivious to other people’s/your fans hardship
- Or knowing but not giving a tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
But she even said some of you will do a “Staycation”

Not sure what’s worse....

- Being so oblivious to other people’s/your fans hardship
- Or knowing but not giving a tit.
I think she’s a mix of both

the flippant, patronising (Oh how f***ing patronising) way she speaks of anything , especially Staycations, makes me want to eat my own head.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This explains the influx of crap, ill thought out, any old how Ad's!!!!!
"Oooh Steeeee, if I do all theeeese Aaaad's we can have an extra trip to Disneylaaaaaand cos you know that's what my followers waaaant!" In her annoying whiney patronising voice where she hangs onto all her words!!!!!
She's getting worse.
This Pandemic has done nothing for her likeability at all. twit!!!!!

Why is she promoting boohoo? Aren’t they the ones that have had that covid outbreak in their sweatshop?!

• Wow
Reactions: 20
God she's so annoying. Wearing the same pj top again to stand and eat prawn crackers.
The amount of people loosing their jobs and she's boasting about 2 holidays and she has another booked in October. And them holidays ent cheap!!
And as for boohoo. They clearly will send to anyone now there shares have plummeted. Before brummy wouldn't have even been on their radar. Now they are desperate and so is she!

Reactions: 7
I can't believe the comments she gets telling her how funny she is etc. That dance isn't the least bit amusing.

Reactions: 9
I can't believe the comments she gets telling her how funny she is etc. That dance isn't the least bit amusing.
So whilst she is fannying about making that not remotely hilarious tiktok, is the take away going cold? That's all I'd be concerned with😂 have seen so many people do that tiktok, she doesn't have an original bone in her body

Reactions: 10
So whilst she is fannying about making that not remotely hilarious tiktok, is the take away going cold? That's all I'd be concerned with😂 have seen so many people do that tiktok, she doesn't have an original bone in her body
I've always thought the bag of prawn crackers is a prop she has had in the cupboard for years! She never shows the takeaway plus she says Stephen films her dance. I find it cringe she's on Tiktok.

Reactions: 8
She stinks of desperation. Absolute useless trollop. The face on her in that Tiktok is just vile!!!!! I've never seen ANYONE so bleeping full of themselves. Does she honestly honestly think this stuff is good 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️
I. Think. I'm. Done.

I've always thought the bag of prawn crackers is a prop she has had in the cupboard for years! She never shows the takeaway plus she says Stephen films her dance. I find it cringe she's on Tiktok.
Its just the worst that she is on Tiktok.

Oh God i know the woman in the story brummy has shared of the family eating McDonald's in the car😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
She shouldn’t be saying things are her “spirit animal” as it is a tradition and belief within many aboriginal and native cultures (and are incredibly important to people) which westerners have stolen for their “online lives” and em is obviously not a part of an aboriginal or native culture that properly uses spirit animals
Just a bit offensive🤷‍♀️ But then are we surprised

• Angry
Reactions: 13
She shouldn’t be saying things are her “spirit animal” as it is a tradition and belief within many aboriginal and native cultures (and are incredibly important to people) which westerners have stolen for their “online lives” and em is obviously not a part of an aboriginal or native culture that properly uses spirit animals
Just a bit offensive🤷‍♀️ But then are we surprised
Nope! Not in the slightest 😡

Reactions: 4
Why does she refer to her friend as "my surgeon friend?" If her friend was a single parent on benefits I bet she wouldn't refer to her as my "single mom on benefits" friend...

Is she really that oblivious to what’s going on in this country? People losing jobs, holidays being cancelled etc. How can she bang on about 2 holidays as if nothing has happened???

Reactions: 11
Is she really that oblivious to what’s going on in this country? People losing jobs, holidays being cancelled etc. How can she bang on about 2 holidays as if nothing has happened???
Also what about Lucy the dog, I thought she didnt have long left? I dont think I would want to risk being away and god forbid anything happening ☹

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.