Brummy Mummy #24 Is she going to tell us she’s selling her house or not?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she being all cryptic saying ‘can you guess where I’m going on holiday? We can drive so that’s a clue’ when she’s already announced she’s booked Disneyland Paris?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Why is she being all cryptic saying ‘can you guess where I’m going on holiday? We can drive so that’s a clue’ when she’s already announced she’s booked Disneyland Paris?
She's talking about the UK one they've booked that they go on in a few weeks. Unless she's decided to go to DLP now as well as in October as on bibbidibobbidibullshit she got excited watching vlogs of it since its reopened?

Reactions: 3
The thing that annoys me is the constant hair touching all the time!! Either pin it back or leave alone!!!!!!!!

It’s cos she’s the kweeen of insta - the sleb Of Brum - you do know she opened a Matalan store with Mark Wright? Lol think of the fans

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I think they are going to Harry Potter World
I think Harry Potter World in Watford too, not exactly a holiday 🙄 Its a great "day" out though! Unless she's doing DLP twice and going now and Oct 🤷‍♀️ which I wouldn’t put past her either cos she's Oh so relatable isn't she!!!!!????
bleeping muppett!!!!

duck off em with your little holidays. Some people can't even afford one. She is so bloody insensitive.

Reactions: 21
duck off em with your little holidays. Some people can't even afford one. She is so bloody insensitive.
She could easily get to 100k on YouTube if she teamed up with a company to give away a holiday to a family that needed it! She isn’t capitalising on her following and hasn’t cottoned on that Poundland tat isn’t going to grow her numbers!

And aren't they determined to make it obvious!!!!??? Still not sleeping in the same bed though. Pair of sad wierdo's
wearing a ring doesn’t change the fact that they have a sexless marriage and that She weirdly shares a bed with her son....... bleeping weird bastards.

Reactions: 7
wearing a ring doesn’t change the fact that they have a sexless marriage and that She weirdly shares a bed with her son....... bleeping weird bastards.
I’m not even convinced she shares the bed with Ethan anymore, anytime she shows her in bed recently there doesn’t seem to be anyone next to her.... I think that’s why she got the bunk beds for Erin and Ethan and ste sleeps In Erins room as there is 0 evidence of her son’s stuff in her room and she wouldn’t be arsed to clean it up (I could be wrong but based on own selfish behaviour I wouldn’t be surprised) I may have missed some recent stories too

Reactions: 8
Absolutely! And the day he man's up, stands proud to who he really is and stops living her lie, the better!!

I’m not even convinced she shares the bed with Ethan anymore, anytime she shows her in bed recently there doesn’t seem to be anyone next to her.... I think that’s why she got the bunk beds for Erin and Ethan and ste sleeps In Erins room as there is 0 evidence of her son’s stuff in her room and she wouldn’t be arsed to clean it up (I could be wrong but based on own selfish behaviour I wouldn’t be surprised) I may have missed some recent stories too
Ste sleeps in the bottom bunk, Ethan on the top! Better than Babs on top, that's for sure 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Harry Potter World is still closed through August as far as I'm aware...she's deffo planning a second DLP trip I reckon!

Reactions: 6
so much this

my husband and I work hard in jobs that pay a reasonable salary. We don’t have stacks of holidays like she does and I would say I’m
Not her target market either (not a fan of her tat hauls AT ALL) does she even know her audience? She is talking to new mums or
Mums with a young a family who perhaps don’t have a large disposable income yet she rubs multiple FREE/AD/Gifted trips in their faces.

I stopped watching awhile ago and then spotted this thread.

People have lost jobs let alone holidays throughout the pandemic

Have some decorum and Respect for otherS BAB and tone it down. She could have a week away from posting, a SM break, go on holiday and say nothing about it. It’s what I would do.

all for the gram though
Loser

Reactions: 20
Oooh go on babs, say you’re going to Disneyland Paris. We can become besties! I’ll enjoy showing the world the real you. Love you lots 😘

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.