Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

insilverandgold

I bet if when she was a teacher and she received a email like that she'd be sitting in the shower crying for a week. She's just pathetic.
Exactly. I’d feel awful if one of my pupils’ parents emailed that to me, even if it was tongue-in-cheek. I have *great* relationships with most of them but I cannot imagine any of them even thinking it would be a good idea to email and say that. It also really shows what she thinks school is for. It’s not for education, it’s not for personal development, and it’s not a hub of her community. No, school is there purely to keep her children entertained. I think the reason I find her attitude to their home learning (I refuse to call it homeschooling because she just hasn’t been...) so insulting is because she should, as a former teacher herself, be an ally to her children’s teachers. She should have that depth of understanding that most parents don’t have. She should have been standing up for our rights when the only people who cared to keep us safe were the unions. She should have encouraged her followers to do the same. It’s really shown how little she cares about anyone and anything other than herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Kleebob

Just wondering if ‘influencer and blogger Emma Conway’ has influenced me in any way recently;

Deliveroo - nope, would not want to order the greasy mess that she has advertised recently for fear of looking like her (lazy, pj slob).

DHL - nope, I’ve been limiting my deliveries to essentials during these covid times. Not interested in sending tat for the sake of it.

Regatta - nope, given that she admitted that she put the last gifted tent in the shed and never used it I’m pissed off that Regatta would gift to someone like her.

Brabantia - nope, worst f for a brand ever. Her husband does all of the housework!!

Bounty - nope, I mean I use kitchen roll but not to put beside me when eating a Sunday dinner (what a random ad!)

I could go on but the gist of it is I will never be influenced by Brummy other than to being influenced to dislike the brands that gift to her.!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Just to brighten up your Friday morning...
I think we no longer need to discuss why Ste doesn't sleep in her bed, imagine waking up to this 🤣🤣🤢

Also, yet again proving her "anxiety" is a sham!
First to pop to Primark when the shops opened. Now less than a week in and they're going out for a meal. She doesn't care! Get the kids back to school, get me back in Poundland, and get me a cock at the pub - sorry coke 🙄🙄🙄 Cos I'm so anxious to go out 😡 Fuck off Emma you useless knob!!

Attachments

Acorncollecter

VIP Member
Claires is one of the worst places to have your ears pierced. There was a recent post about a girl who had the earring back in bedded into the back of her ear due the carelessness of the shop girl.

*cue post about how safe it was and how quickly they have healed*

• Heart

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
Could she be elbowing him in the chest any harder? The chemistry between them is awful. If i was Tropicana I’d be furious that she’s said the best thing to do with it is add vodka. There are strict rules about advertising alcohol so she really shouldn’t be doing that. It’s just lazy and shows she’s got no imagination

so much for her “I don’t drink” line too

Grayson

VIP Member
I really do hope after tomorrow she never utters the words home schooling again. The way she bloody goes on about it all the time makes me irrationally angry.
Give it a year. Then she will tell us all About how ste and the kids have to explain to her what happened in 2020 because the stress of home schooling and subsequent shower melt down have made her forget the whole year.

• Haha

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
She should also consider that her house has just been visible online so people know the lay out, can stalk what is in there, and her address has been visible on line for years. Now she is telling people she is going off holiday, telling the world her house is empty.

Good luck claiming on your insurance if you get burgled. Denise Van Outen said she was burgled within half an hour of posting a pic of her on holiday recently, will these people never learn?

• Wow

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
She is absolutely OBSESSED with the home school situation. And she's an ex teacher!!!!???
She's disgusting! Why is she asking a bunch of strangers if she should carry on teaching her OWN KIDS!!!!!! FFS she makes my blood boil.
Stop being lazy.
You resemble a sweaty lump of lard in that bed.
Get up!!!
Have a wash 🤢
And TEACH. YOUR. KIDS .

And try doing it without a phone in your hand you bell end!!

• Heart
  • Haha

Lollipop2123

Chatty Member
Why is she having a bath in the middle of the day time?! Spend some actual time with your kids. She's either watching TV or in the bath.

• Wow

MrsBriggs

VIP Member
I can’t believe the vlog is called ‘the X files’🙄 I’ve never known anyone at her age so obsessed by her exes 🙈 Must be because they all dumped her!

I bet she walks over to wherever she takes her running pic, takes the pic then goes back home 😜
The running is getting quite serious now though. She’s got the ill-fitting kit, the dripping sweat &, most importantly, the elderly gentleman spurring her on.
It’ll be a roped off line of spectators next, cheering & clapping as she flumps around the park. Sponsorship from Blue Fizzy Pop Inc. & The Beige Pasty Company 👍🏻

• Haha

bsw123

VIP Member
Emma, I’m telling you. Just stop the homeschooling today so you stop fucking going on about it. Seriously.

• Haha

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Just catching up from yesterday,,,,,,,
Fucking hell - how dumb are her followers to actually believe the bath/poo incident! She is vile, disgusting, desperate for engagement and a big fat lier!!!!! Her book was a flop, but she still needs to try and flog it as being relatable to her so makes up these awful toilet scenarios!!!
And yet again, our Oh So anxious Babs is the first in line at the piercing shop once they open 😳 piercing is THE last thing I'd consider at the moment, especially for a child.

Reactions: 16

Cliqueypedia

“A treat” of a Greggs sausage roll and a cookie... to follow up the mid-morning “treat” of a double decker! 🙃

• Haha
  • Sick

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
Thanks to @_crescentmoon_ for the thread title. Unfortunately, i couldn't fit the first part in but here it is in full:

lives in the past where she thought she was hot. Is she going to tell us she’s selling her house or not?

Admin have suggested a TLDR/Recap to be posted about the last thread...

She put her house up for sale without mentioning it to her minions. A tattler found the listing. It sold quickly but she still hasn't told her minions. She has managed to overcome her anxiety and go out buying tat again for her boring as shit hauls!

• Heart

Sponfused

VIP Member
It makes me despair that people like Emma have the influence and reach that they have acquired. By moaning about homeschooling daily, rushing out and seeing everyone she knows the moment it is permitted, booking in holidays in the middle of a pandemic, feeding her family a rotation of beige freezer foods, going to the shops to buy unnecessary tat to show strangers on the internet, not to mention her general raging consumerism... her actions, her thoughtless complaining, her stupid polls and questions about personal decisions that will vary greatly from family to family. It sends a terrible message to her audience. She adds nothing positive, many influencers don’t. And I don’t just think it’s unfortunate that they can influence 100,000 people by posting a flippant Instagram story from bed, it’s scary. Most occupations, especially the well paid ones, require some sort of qualification, what exactly is theirs??

Last edited:

cocktailsanddreams

‘ I won’t be going to the pub this weekend ‘
When did she ever go to the pub at the weekend? 🤣 but she’ll have 2 sets of friends in her house 👍🏻

• Haha