Brummy Mummy #24 Is she going to tell us she’s selling her house or not?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So embarrassing that Erins ‘reward’ is gifted...You made a whole song and dance out of how brave she was. Yet, you can’t even be bothered to treat her it has to be a freebie 🤢

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Can we get some screenshots of the embarrassment for those of us that are newly blocked?! 🤣

You can now pin comments to the top? Jesus, what an echo chamber

Does she mean the mask is gifted or the ear piercing?

And notice no screwed up eyes on Erin......

• Wow
Reactions: 9
If the ear piercing is gifted, then every time she shows them she’s going to need to put gifted.... it’s setting her up for a fail

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Brummy Mummy’s Mantra:
Money making babies.
Why is she treating them like toddlers??? Erin is NINE and Ethan is SEVEN. They aren’t 3 and 4?!?
Because babies make dollar but children make nada 😏

Last edited:
  • Haha
You can now pin comments to the top? Jesus, what an echo chamber
I know! How organic is the whole thing!? 🙄

Erin getting her ears pierced was gifted!? Surely that means that Emma has approached them for the freebie. Are they that hard up that she couldn’t reach into her own pocket to treat Erin after her surgery?? What a special moment between a mother and daughter and @claireseurope.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
I think it’s the mask that’s gifted? I thought Claire’s was closing down the other year? Did they get rescued?

Reactions: 5
I know! How organic is the whole thing!? 🙄

Erin getting her ears pierced was gifted!? Surely that means that Emma has approached them for the freebie. Are they that hard up that she couldn’t reach into her own pocket to treat Erin after her surgery?? What a special moment between a mother and daughter and @claireseurope.
She has been sent stuff from claires before so she must have some business relationship with them.

Honestly don't understand how she couldn't leave the house and go to a supermarket that was strictly socially distanced and is now running round shops, getting her daughters ears pierced. Remember her phantom tooth ache a few weeks ago. I know its all for engagement but its just so ill thought out and contradictory.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
I’m sure Erin has had loads of treats for being brave and yet here’s another one and calling it a big day 🙄

Another AD for her tit pamphlet.

Is that the big Primark she’s in? Seems like she’s easily fallen back into her old shopping habits after months of been too scared 🤔

Reactions: 7
I think she means the mask?!
Either way, she treats both those kids like babies... eye spy a new pair of ‘trendy’ trainers on Erin in her latest story... is she rebelling against the mummy daughter salt water sandals and matching T-shirt’s with her little brother do we think?

Reactions: 5
Either way, she treats both those kids like babies... eye spy a new pair of ‘trendy’ trainers on Erin in her latest story... is she rebelling against the mummy daughter salt water sandals and matching T-shirt’s with her little brother do we think?
I noticed the trainers but she implied yesterday she went to Sainsbury’s to buy trainers but I doubt they’re from there?

That jumpsuit would look better without the belt she added.

Reactions: 3
Gosh. Erin’s eyebrows are very like her mum’s! Wonder when she’ll “rebel” and get them done?

Reactions: 1
Yes, you are right. I’m so glad that this privileged family have been gifted face masks though. Don’t really know what would have been worse. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Claires is one of the worst places to have your ears pierced. There was a recent post about a girl who had the earring back in bedded into the back of her ear due the carelessness of the shop girl.

*cue post about how safe it was and how quickly they have healed*

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Advertising and encouraging children's ear piercing in high street accessory stores during a global pandemic......feels like something that will look insanely stupid when we are in the second wave in winter

Reactions: 20
Claires is one of the worst places to have your ears pierced. There was a recent post about a girl who had the earring back in bedded into the back of her ear due the carelessness of the shop girl.

*cue post about how safe it was and how quickly they have healed*
Claire's shouldn't be piercing anyrhing.The staff aren't trained body piercers,the guns can't be sterilised and piercing ears with blunt force trauma is asking for trouble.Any body part should be pierced by a professional piercer,with new disposable equipment or equipment that can be sterilised and quality jewellery not mystery metal earrings.The butterfly stud earrings are almost always bad quality and don't allow any room for swelling post piercing.Professional piercers know about keeping equipment spotlessly clean and potential cross contamination.Using the same gun on multiple people,where blood is often present is so risky.I am not a professional but I have 20+ piercings so I do have some knowledge

Just to add to the shambles that is Claire's,shortly befiore lockdown I saw a 'piercer' drop the gun on the floor of the store,pick it back up and put it straight back in its case,without cleaning it with anything,which shows how hygienic Claire's is

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
As a YouTuber I used to think Babs was ok??? Credit where credit is due her videos used to be ok and i liked some of her hauls.
However I've recently realised its her Instagram/Facebook etc that winds me up so much!!!!! Its Every. Single. bleeping. Minute. of the day from the second she wakes up in her sweaty pit. This so called treat for Erin should have been kept private for them. No need to plaster it all over the Internet! She doesn't mean any of it. She couldn't care less how brave she's been, its all just content for the gram and it stinks!!!!!

She’s commented there were a few tears! I remember when my daughter wanted hers done I took her to watch in Claire’s and the young girl piercing them didn’t even have the dot on each ear lined up correctly! Also the kid having them done cried so it put my daughter off!

Is babs aware most schools don’t allow earrings now?

Reactions: 4
Just going back to the hand prints.. are her hands small or her children's hands huge?! They’re almost all the same size 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.