Brummy Mummy #24 Is she going to tell us she’s selling her house or not?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know this photo she posted yesterday? It may be just because her blonde looks bad because it is so yellow but I actually think that brunette hair would suit her.
48E1324B-87CA-46AD-8E4E-4817E320F720.jpeg

Reactions: 5
View attachment 178537Someone posted this the other day in the “have you met any influencers in real life thread” exactly how I thought emma would be.
And she IS like this. I know it from past experience & that’s why she hates the fact that I live in the same road. Tried to threaten me into coming off Tattle. Not on your smelly nelly bab!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I wonder if the going into school, presents, seeing the teachers and having a cry is actually because they’re moving schools with the house move and babs is trying to hide it behind picking up reports?

I know she buys Poundland tat for the teachers every year, but I suspect there’s more to it this year.

Afterall, the best way to get your first choice of secondary school is to have your kids in a feeder school for it.
That's not the case anymore. No schools have feeder schools. Its purely done on catchment area and where you fall in the line of criteria.

Reactions: 1
View attachment 178537Someone posted this the other day in the “have you met any influencers in real life thread” exactly how I thought emma would be.
I saw her in Primarni, nose in the air like she was all that and then some. In the old news look Leopard dress of nightmares, pleather jacket and shite boots. Oh and 4 seasons ago Gucci bag. She was not a fan of me laughing at her and my champagne taste, no knickers comment 🤷🏼‍♀️
And yes the drag make up she wears ALL the damn time. Actually drag make up is sooo better she’s like a poor imitation of a drag act

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Every secondary school in our area has a feeder school 🤷‍♀️
I know they don’t in some parts of Brum. Apart from faith schools. Plenty of my kids mates have gone to different schools as they don’t live in the catchment area for the secondary school.

And she's out AGAIN!
Anxiety must be much better just in time for lockdown easing 🙄

Every secondary school in our area has a feeder school 🤷‍♀️
That will be the school that falls withing the 3 mile radius of the secondary school ie, in catchment. But all schools now can take in any child who applies, from wherever, providing they have space.
I don't think for one second Babs is moving them to a different school.

Reactions: 4
You know this photo she posted yesterday? It may be just because her blonde looks bad because it is so yellow but I actually think that brunette hair would suit her.
View attachment 178632
I find it very, very inappropriate taking a genuine womans photo and editing her face onto it 😐😐 if I was that lady I’d be reporting her!

That is the worst AD I’ve ever seen from her! “Apply 3 dots”... *applies 1 lump of product and practically no more*. Why any make up company would work with her I do not know, looks awful! And her lips just look so dry and pale.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She's really not a natural in front of the camera is she?? 😂😂 Why does her voice go so weirdly high pitched and screechy when she does an AD!?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Her Ads are just the worst!
She's so fake and full of herself. And like someone else has said her voice goes really high pitched 🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 178632
She is naturally brunette- did you see how dark her roots were? It's why her hair looks so wrong with her skin tone. She obviously sees herself as a "bubbly blonde" though.

She's really not a natural in front of the camera is she?? 😂😂 Why does her voice go so weirdly high pitched and screechy when she does an AD!?
Because she's either been sent or has written herself a little script, and she learns it and then rushes it all out! She sounds like she about to run out of air. She actually DID run out of breath doing the washing line #ad because she "APP.................solutely" loved it. She should get some training- she sounds like me before I learned to slow down. (Public speaking is one of the main aspects my job).

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
The vase post. Banging on about ex boyfriends again. So weird. Thought she was going to say surround yourself with people who make you happy after her half arsed attempt at a complement to the wet lettuce. But alas! Surround yourself with THINGS that make you happy. Mind... could still be about Stephen she does treat him more of an object than a spouse.

Reactions: 12
That's not the case anymore. No schools have feeder schools. Its purely done on catchment area and where you fall in the line of criteria.
With the rise of academy chain, feeder schools are definitely back on the rise. A lot of secondaries here now give priority to those at primaries in the same academy chain, below siblings, over distance.

It's like a bad phone voice isn't it? But she thinks she's a perfect natural and hints at wanting a TV break....

Did anyone else have ‘In PJs before 5pm’ on their Babs Bingo Card? It’s right next to make-up that makes her look like a prostitute that caters specifically for clowns.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.