Brummy Mummy #24 Is she going to tell us she’s selling her house or not?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont think it is an ad, I think it is because she doesnt want to admit the reasons for the move or that people have learned about it from here. I can't see anybody offering her an ad big enough for her to move house. She also won't want the endless questions about how much is she selling for, how much is she paying for the new one. She is trying to keep up this Mrs Relatable persona and she knows the minute she says anything the minions will be all over Rightmove.

She has had the house removed from the site, and will buy and move before saying anything so people can't put two and two together about exact house.

Reactions: 6
So self indulgent. Why cant she believe shes managed the last few months? Apart from the unusualness of the entire situation, shes not had to change her life at all!!! Shes remained at home, where she was in the first place and has taken on the same amount of slapdash home schooling as the rest of us.
Shes not had to work with Covid patients or drag herself out everyday on public transport while sticking her kids in school. Shes not had to put in 7.5 hours at a desk in the kitchen with 2 kids running around, bored af and confused (my own slightly less heroic non keyworker situation!). duck off Babs. You're mother has done you no favours bringing you up like a little Princess.
Same here! Kids at home and sat at dining room table trying to supervise a toddler and 8-6 job. I've booked a day of annual leave today :)

I'm not moaning because I'm very lucky to have a job in this climate. My own house sale has fallen through, but again no moaning as I know I'm lucky in lots of ways. Her house sale could fall through, the market is very volatile at the minute.

She's really annoyed me with the 'working' thing. She doesn't work. She slobs around on the sofa all day.

Reactions: 11
She invites discussion but then skimms over anything that might take a bit of effort replying to. I think the lady mentioning reception child wanted her opinion (christ knows why, better off asking her plant) but nope Cba and actually scrolls past to mention someone making a throwaway comment about tie dying

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 4
She’s definitely planning a big mug relaunch - she’s so transparent with constantly using and showing them on stories

Reactions: 8
Guys just had a thought.... her house move.... wonder if her and Stephen have separated and shes moving else where with the kids and he is moving too?
From the vlogs they dont seem to have any kind of relationship so wonder if thats whats going on and shes not mentioned it as she doesn't want to talk about her and stephen splitting?

Guys just had a thought.... her house move.... wonder if her and Stephen have separated and shes moving else where with the kids and he is moving too?
From the vlogs they dont seem to have any kind of relationship so wonder if thats whats going on and shes not mentioned it as she doesn't want to talk about her and stephen splitting?
I don’t think so. Otherwise she would probably leave him off the deliveroo ads

Reactions: 4
And the Back For Good 90s boyband post she did about him cleaning the car would be in really bad taste. Oh. Wait. It’s babs so bad taste doesn’t apply. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just when she can’t scrape any lower on the beg or blag for dosh she posts an affiliate link for fuckin verruca treatment 🤢🤢🤢🤢....she’s such a skank

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I call house reno aka as in The Turner House Project - copying one of her last remaining buds.

Reactions: 8
Thing is, she could have done a really insightful vlog. Buying and selling during covid. Let her followers know what it's like.

But instead we get veruccas.

Bit like the homeschooling. She just misses the mark everytime doesn't she?

I call house reno aka as in The Turner House Project - copying one of her last remaining buds.
Ha ha ha ha ha, can you imagine? There's no way Babs or Ste would be living like that or doing that level of work themselves. If it were a reno it would be FOD style eg nothing more than paying someone to redecorate unnecessarily.

Are you kidding me. Yesterday she's drip feeding her sheep the beautiful thought of her son's verrucas, no not because she wants to be a relatable mum, not because her son wants everybody to know, not because she really cares about her son's health, but purely so that today she can share an affiliate link for verruca and wart treatment.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
when she posted her pic from running in her fabletics top she put gifted shouldn't she be posting AD as well as she's worked with them in the last 12 months??

Reactions: 9
How strange it must it be that when your child comes to you with a health issue your thought process includes “how can I monetise this?”. It makes me feels so sad for children where every aspect of their life down to their verrucas is a chance for their parents to make money. I think there’s going to be a lot of mixed up young adults in 10-15 years time.
PS: what’s the betting that if it was the golden child that had them then it wouldn’t be plastered all over social media? SMH....

So self indulgent. Why cant she believe shes managed the last few months? Apart from the unusualness of the entire situation, shes not had to change her life at all!!! Shes remained at home, where she was in the first place and has taken on the same amount of slapdash home schooling as the rest of us.
Shes not had to work with Covid patients or drag herself out everyday on public transport while sticking her kids in school. Shes not had to put in 7.5 hours at a desk in the kitchen with 2 kids running around, bored af and confused (my own slightly less heroic non keyworker situation!). duck off Babs. You're mother has done you no favours bringing you up like a little Princess.
I don’t know about you, but I will be telling my children for years to come about the service of those brave influencers in our time of need. I mean, the sacrifices... 😢... I don’t know how they pulled it off.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
One of the tabs open are for YouTube key words. There really is no need to ever think for yourself, is there?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How strange it must it be that when your child comes to you with a health issue your thought process includes “how can I monetise this?”. It makes me feels so sad for children where every aspect of their life down to their verrucas is a chance for their parents to make money. I think there’s going to be a lot of mixed up young adults in 10-15 years time.
PS: what’s the betting that if it was the golden child that had them then it wouldn’t be plastered all over social media? SMH....
I’m surprised he got verrucas as she loves to tell us how he insists on wearing socks with sandals!

One of the tabs open are for YouTube key words. There really is no need to ever think for yourself, is there?!?
Isn’t that the filtering programme she uses to avoid the negative comments?

Reactions: 2
And handle it like adults and equally, nah she'd just boot him out and stay in the house

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.