Brummy Mummy #24 Is she going to tell us she’s selling her house or not?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just read that TUI are cancelling all holidays to Florida until May next year earliest?! That will piss on her chips if it’s confirmed!
I'm pretty sure this isn't true. They've cancelled till later on this year at the moment.

This family apparently 'scream' and crying and 'weep' at everything. They must be a family of hysterics...... or someone is bullshitting :cautious:
I can’t imagine Stephen being hysterical. From what I have seen, I think I have more emotion in my big toe.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I see the Hinch is releasing a book of memoirs.....
Please Emma, no!!!!! 😱 Don’t even think about it!!!
It’d have more volumes than the Encyclopaedia Britannica & you’ve told us already 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I see the Hinch is releasing a book of memoirs.....
Please Emma, no!!!!! 😱 Don’t even think about it!!!
It’d have more volumes than the Encyclopaedia Britannica & you’ve told us already 😭😭
It'll probably be a book all about her exes 🥱🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve just read that TUI are cancelling all holidays to Florida until May next year earliest?! That will piss on her chips if it’s confirmed!
I’ve heard the same thing from one of our friends who works for TUI. They’re cabin crew and have been told that it’ll be Summer 2021 they resume because of quarantine periods on return and infection rates in the states. 🤷‍♀️

All just speculation until TUI confirm it, but if they do cancel them all she’ll definitely need a shower cry!

Reactions: 6
I like the comment I thought you shared everything...... you tell us your creepy sex life and your husband putting a tampon in, you using wet wipes on ya vag, you fully dressed in the shower when you lost that Christmas of 2018 but a house move...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
MIL and FIL had their holiday to Spain with TUI at the back end of August cancelled at the weekend and were told that TUI weren’t flying anywhere until next May!

When I was a kid and we moved house my parents used to wrap all of the crockery in individual pages of newspaper to stop them getting smashed. Let's just take a moment to think about this and the garage full of mugs she has...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does she think she's the only one who's been juggling home schooling with working. And when I say work I mean watching TV. Because you know some people have been out there losing their lives while trying to take care of sick people.
I'm living for the day she crashes. Because she will duck up big time. Its just a waiting game.

Reactions: 18
I think she's keeping the house move quiet because of an ad as well. Didn't Candice Braithwait get some kind of deal on a new build and the Ingham family did as well something like half price to advertise the builders.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
So self indulgent. Why cant she believe shes managed the last few months? Apart from the unusualness of the entire situation, shes not had to change her life at all!!! Shes remained at home, where she was in the first place and has taken on the same amount of slapdash home schooling as the rest of us.
Shes not had to work with Covid patients or drag herself out everyday on public transport while sticking her kids in school. Shes not had to put in 7.5 hours at a desk in the kitchen with 2 kids running around, bored af and confused (my own slightly less heroic non keyworker situation!). duck off Babs. You're mother has done you no favours bringing you up like a little Princess.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.