Brummy Mummy #23 A bum clap, a haul of crap, all day in kids pyjamas then having a nap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So in my attempt to find where she said that her and Ste nearly got a divorce, this little nugget appeared. Poor tiny dick Ste in his Harry Potter room 😂

D24B827D-5F45-443A-9500-946CCA49F46D.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Just had a look at the listing and Jesus... is that what you get for FOUR HUNDRED GRAND in Birmingham?! I’m staying up north 😂
You can get better, it’s because of the area. Come down the road 5 minutes and you can get a lot more for your money.

Reactions: 2
So in my attempt to find where she said that her and Ste nearly got a divorce, this little nugget appeared. Poor tiny dick Ste in his Harry Potter room 😂

View attachment 160099
That’s not even funny! To say something so personal about him, she has no respect for the guy. she constantly belittles him, to thousands of people.... great role model... not!
Bet she does this tit in front of the kids to (not the willy bit, the belittling, name calling )

Reactions: 14
Stephen has a small willy...when she's near.

'I don't make loads of money...from the blog'. Boast toast

He can't leave her, she'd never survive alone. She wouldn't even be able to do her job without someone to take photos of her because tripods don't exist

Reactions: 10

View attachment 160099

Why would you say this about your husband? This is one of the worst things you can say about a man. Not only that, but why would you post this publically for the world to see? He might never see this but one day one of his children might and they might show him. Things that are in the public domain are there FOREVER.

Reactions: 11
That's explains the no sex, small willy plus her gunt its never gonna work!
You know, I’d never heard of ‘gunt’ until today! Learnt a new word by 7am. Isn’t the world a marvellous place!
I shall attempt to use that word today, whether appropriate or not, as I quite like it 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don't think they are splitting up or that Stephen is gay. All relationships are different. And if not sharing a bed and not bothering with nooky (presumably its happened at least twice!) suits them, then fine! There are plenty of couples like it. But she broadcasts it all SO much that its opened them up to speculation and ridicule! Emma strikes me as rather prudy under her sweaty, knicker flashing, risque pics in the bath exterior. She is like the girl at school who hasn't "done it" yet and makes up for it by being overly coarse and "out there".

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What I find contradictory is that she claims she's some sort of ambassador for 'body confidence' but I bet she doesn't let her husband come anywhere near her body because she isn't at all confident or proud of her body

Also the other day she shared some sort or Pinterest wall of plants inspiration that she seemed to suggest she was going to do somewhere in her house and said something cryptic like 'coming soon', do you think they've already bought their new place and she's talking about what she might be revealing in there?

Reactions: 9
What I find contradictory is that she claims she's some sort of ambassador for 'body confidence' but I bet she doesn't let her husband come anywhere near her body because she isn't at all confident or proud of her body
How can you claim to be an advocate for body confidence but then publically post that your husband has a small willy? How is that ok? Body confidence issues don't just affect women. You'd think a supposed advocate would realise this.

Reactions: 26
How can you claim to be an advocate for body confidence but then publically post that your husband has a small willy? How is that ok? Body confidence issues don't just affect women. You'd think an supposed advocate would realise this.
She will say it is humour and that Stephen is fine with it. Just her character having a laugh.

Until it isn't. Until his mates down the pub or at work find out about it and start teasing him about it.

It's humiliating.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Really childish and rude to write ‘he has a small willy’, even as a joke - never in my life have I come across a man who wouldn’t be upset by that to some level. In my experience it’s a real source of tension for many men, in the same way body issues are for most women. So much for body confidence. She’s so vulgar. Imagine if her husband wrote ‘she has small tits’ or ‘she has an ugly fanny’.

Reactions: 15
She’s a vulgar prude. At least Ste should be getting his own room in the new house with a bed that fits him and a wardrobe. Living the dream.

Reactions: 14
When is this from? She sounds like a real person here (and her punctuation is okay).

I feel sorry for Emma. I think she started blogging because she felt a bit “lost” in that fog of having little kids (I also wonder if she had PND that was never properly addressed?), but as she got a bigger following she started worrying too much about what people think and she’s lost herself altogether.
I think she’d benefit from a BIG holiday, as in, not be on socials at all apart from her personal ones, maybe do a bit of supply (I realise that’s probably not a goer at the moment) and be able to inhabit her actual life, rather than constantly trying to curate it for the gram. I don’t think she enjoys any of this, really.
I think she did enjoy writing in the early days, and she was never going to set the literary world aflame, but she did originally read as a relatable down to earth person.
Her house is really lovely, I think, but I bet she feels overwhelmed by all the “stuff”.
If she took a break and simplified her life, I’d actually be interested in how she did that. Id love to see her KonMarie the tit out of all her Disney tat!
View attachment 160099
[/QUOTE]

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Well she’s got to actually get off her arse and take the dressing gown off to move
I'd be interested to see if she actually does anything next time they move, last time she had to go out for the day to cry while the movers did it all! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
When is this from? She sounds like a real person here (and her punctuation is okay).

I feel sorry for Emma. I think she started blogging because she felt a bit “lost” in that fog of having little kids (I also wonder if she had PND that was never properly addressed?), but as she got a bigger following she started worrying too much about what people think and she’s lost herself altogether.
I think she’d benefit from a BIG holiday, as in, not be on socials at all apart from her personal ones, maybe do a bit of supply (I realise that’s probably not a goer at the moment) and be able to inhabit her actual life, rather than constantly trying to curate it for the gram. I don’t think she enjoys any of this, really.
I think she did enjoy writing in the early days, and she was never going to set the literary world aflame, but she did originally read as a relatable down to earth person.
Her house is really lovely, I think, but I bet she feels overwhelmed by all the “stuff”.
If she took a break and simplified her life, I’d actually be interested in how she did that. Id love to see her KonMarie the tit out of all her Disney tat!
View attachment 160099
[/QUOTE]
And all the "stuff" they have stored- wonder if move is to accommodate the ever growing collection of mugs and general tat! I agree with what you've said. I used to really like her when BrummyMummy was a sideline and (I've said this before) she used to really come across like someone who had stumbled into it and was always surprised/grateful for the opportunities it gave her- I quite liked that Emma. I think she bitterly regrets giving up teaching, but knows there's no way she is likely to be able to go back to it now, and is trapped being a caricature of herself and calling it a career. The obsessive need to be on insta and to buy shite is filling a void. She is deeply dissatisfied with something in her life- whether it's the apparently sexless marriage, the lack of real direction atm with her so called career...this is the stuff she needs to unpack at therapy, not getting her knickers in a twist in case she said something silly at a do.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.