Brummy Mummy #23 A bum clap, a haul of crap, all day in kids pyjamas then having a nap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now more than ever I'm convinced the house sale is due to them splitting up.
They're either going there separate ways or as someone earlier said, Ste is just getting his own big boy bedroom.... I have no issue with either, split, or stay living together for your family 🤷‍♀️ but just be honest!! The way your life comes across online is so strange Emma! FFS have some dignity, and more importantly show some to Ste and the kids!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder if our Babs will be doing the house showings or whether they will be on Fridays when at NT?

Reactions: 6
I think he’s gay but they are genuinely friends.

You know what I’m thinking.... it might be one of these arrangements. Where you and a mate say by the time we are ___ if we don’t have a partner, kids, then we will have kids together kind of thing.

Reactions: 3
Also she made out she was scared to go to the shops ... but shes ok with strangers coming to her house and going in every single room?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
I wonder if our Babs will be doing the house showings or whether they will be on Fridays when at NT?
I’ll probably be told off for this but I believe she’s out when the viewings happen. This is probably to do with social distancing at the moment - the less people in the house the better.

Reactions: 13
Just found a comment on her blog that she threw a plate at Stephen once and it hit the living room wall.

I wish Stephen would just start living his best gay life.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Are you serious? I haven’t followed her long enough to have witnessed that.

Sorry but if trolls tattle are impacting your marriage then I feel you have 3 options

1 - Close down your account
2 - (I know Babs couldn’t do option 1so) Remove your husband from your social media.
3 - Make your account more private, remove the ability to comment on Instagram and YouTube, private Instagram (don’t look at tattle). Too much to rely on loyal fan base though and would lose money.

No one forced her to do this. But at the end of the day she loves the cash and being able to stink in her pyjamas all day more than her mental health, marriage and children.
I agree, at the end of the day, they were together before she become an internet influencer, she has no need to continue. What’s more important, ad revenue and selling your kids? ... or your marriage?

If they are in a non sexual friendship cohabitation, then I think she needs to address this. People are going to think it anyway and she won’t like us discussing it, whether true or not. Perhaps it’s more common than we think?

Reactions: 4
Just found a comment on her blog that she threw a plate at Stephen once and it hit the living room wall.

I wish Stephen would just start living his best gay life.
So the “jokes” about her domestically abusing him weren’t actually jokes then..

• Wow
Reactions: 11
So the “jokes” about her domestically abusing him weren’t actually jokes then..
This was June 2017.

I’m not sure she’s joking though. Shes writing the blog to her house as they were moving and leaving it ... I think she genuinely did throw a plate at him. She still tried to use that story as humour though.

(its the last paragraph to save anyone the time of reading her garbage)

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
So this was Brummys post about Valentines Day

10. And finally? Absolutely, positively NO sex. If I please just could sleep alone, in a star position, in my comfiest Matalan pyjamas. Whilst you promise to get up with any kid that may have nightmares, needs a wee or just randomly screams "MUMMMMY!!!" in the middle of the night. I know that your love for me is true.“

Erm ... yeah. From the horses mouth.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I don't think they are splitting up, I don't she's pregnant either . It's probably just to be in with a chance of going to a better senior school .

I doubt she'll move to far from her family .

Can't wait for the #ad #gifted new home furniture etc to appear 🙄

Reactions: 13
To be fair its a good move for her. New content, more room. Nice office in the house. Renovation of the house. More videos. IKEA hauls for the house. She is not divorcing Stephen, she would have to do so much more in the house. She needs to refresh her USP. I'm surprised after just 2 years she's moving house. Wonder what prompted it? She's not had much use out of that dishwasher at all!

Reactions: 11
A couple in my family had broken up 4 years before they ever told anyone. They were married with grown up children.

It wasn’t a bad break up, very mutual. But they kept living together. I suspect Babs and Stephen will wait until the children are older if this is the case.

Can you imagine Babs on the dating scene? They’d leave before they even brought out the menus.
Would LOVE to see babs on the dating scene! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just had a look at the listing and Jesus... is that what you get for FOUR HUNDRED GRAND in Birmingham?! I’m staying up north 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
We all know how often she posts on Instagram but I was just comparing her to Louise Pentland who has 2.4m followers and has posted 4,532 and has had her account a lot longer.

Whereas babs has 112k followers and has posted 6,111 times!
I wonder how many times posts are repeated? Cinnamon swirls anyone?! 🥴

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.