Brummy Mummy #20 can’t watch the news and hitting the booze

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not gonna lie my husband would definitely say we don’t have enough sex but neither of us call fajitas sexual. Her attitude to sex seems like Kevin and Perry’s - desperate for it but not getting any

I reckon the last time those two got biblical must have been when their youngest was conceived
I think of her like Jay from the inbetweeners 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ermagurd!! BM’s new bedroom wall colour is very, very similar to mine.
Coincidence or a sneaky upwards glance when you walk past my house eh?
Now who’s doing the stalking? 😳

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
The duvet has been changed 🎉
She’s definitely read we all think she’s a scruffy witch!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Never heard her mention her love of Eurovision before 🤔 obviously desperate for something to post about.

Reactions: 5
Never heard her mention her love of Eurovision before 🤔 obviously desperate for something to post about.
Nah she bangs on about it every year, they usually do a party, her, her sister and her mum. I was surprised Ethan asked what it was the other day, given that they have a party every year 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Nah she bangs on about it every year, they usually do a party, her, her sister and her mum. I was surprised Ethan asked what it was the other day, given that they have a party every year 😂
Really? I’ve obviously not been paying attention then as don’t recall her mentioning it 🙈

She wheels that interest out once a year for engagement. In a pathetic way, it really hacks me off because she claims to be a massive fan on one day every year. If that’s the case, why not buy tickets and take the kids? She can more than afford it. Can guarantee you she couldn’t tell you a single thing about its history and it’s significance in post-war Europe, nor anything about any of the entrants. She just likes getting to wave a flag about and relive the 90s entries.

Reactions: 6
Tis true...
Ooh - before I go - I’m thinking of booking a meet up with a person who doesn’t live in my house (I assume this is what I’m meant to be doing??). If anyone is up for it, please get in touch.
On the day & time of our booked appointment, I’ll be waiting in the park opposite my house wearing an ill-fitting gym concoction that makes me wince when I breathe in & out. I’ll be draped in ‘keep your social distance’ bunting & grinning with my eyes shut as if I have painful wind.
Looking forward to it 👍🏻
I also will be wearing the compulsory luminous, too tight, tits hanging out bra top!! I will try to keep my eyes open to find you but you will possibly hear me as I will be farting as I walk but blaming every passing dog!! Looking forward to it!! 😉😉😉

Shall we have a survey? Who is the better dancer, Ethan or Emma? I vote Ethan! Emma you are a tit dancer and terrible singer! You are eliminated!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Why can't she wear her fat-letics bra under her pjs while she dances like a moron instead of subjecting us to that horrendous sight

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Is her Pimm's straight? Blimey, no wonder she's been waking up with headaches.

Dancing with no bra is a sure fire way to put your back out, but I suppose she'll just see that as content.

Reactions: 6
Disney Springs (the shopping district at Walt Disney world) have announced they're opening May 20th 😮 wonder if this means they're thinking of opening the parks soon? Anyone know when Brums trip is?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Disney Springs (the shopping district at Walt Disney world) have announced their opening May 20th 😮 wonder if this means they're thinking of opening the parks soon? Anyone know when Brums trip is?
you wouldn’t catch me going there anytime soon! The amount of people I’ve seen on the Disney forums and groups saying they would refuse to wear a mask once they past the security points is scary! She’s definitely made the right decision to move her trip

Reactions: 1
On the drink again I see.
Those pajamas must be absolutely rotten they’re all she ever wears

Reactions: 4
For someone who has well documented leg and back problems, she certainly seems to be dancing well.....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
For someone who has well documented leg and back problems, she certainly seems to be dancing well.....
I bet she likes to keep the bad back in her arsenal for when she doesn’t want to walk the dogs / cook dinner / shag Micky / insert her own tampons ... but for internet engagement she’s happy to bump down the stairs etc

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Everything about her is fake

The smile. Which is clearly fake from previous photos, and the strain on the boys neck as he tries to copy it

The leg/foot/back injury still bothering her - clearly if she can do the splits, lay down on stairs and jump around like an idiot so much, it isn't as bad as she says. She clearly loved the attention when it was bad and carried it on

The pamphlet. Oh god, what a fake book

The hardly drinking. Jesus, I think I drink too much right now with 2 bottles of wine a a week. She's on the drink daily now it seems

I think she's trying to build such a persona she's clearly lost who she was

But she won't ever be able to go back to teaching will she? Not with half naked photos on the Web and inability to do year 2 maths.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Everything about her is fake

The smile. Which is clearly fake from previous photos, and the strain on the boys neck as he tries to copy it

The leg/foot/back injury still bothering her - clearly if she can do the splits, lay down on stairs and jump around like an idiot so much, it isn't as bad as she says. She clearly loved the attention when it was bad and carried it on

The pamphlet. Oh god, what a fake book

The hardly drinking. Jesus, I think I drink too much right now with 2 bottles of wine a a week. She's on the drink daily now it seems

I think she's trying to build such a persona she's clearly lost who she was

But she won't ever be able to go back to teaching will she? Not with half naked photos on the Web and inability to do year 2 maths.
No, she absolutely won’t. It’s hard enough to get a job when you’re doing it daily and can prove how good you are at the job. She won’t stand a chance.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.