Brummy Mummy #20 can’t watch the news and hitting the booze

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤣🤣 Haha! It was deffo owed. The crazy cow did an entire night with my 3 week old twins while C section recovery and 3 blood transfusions killed me off 🤣 I think I may owe her favours for an eternity now!
Just wanted to say hi as a fellow twin c sec victim

Also

Where would you rather spend an hour of your time..
1. Wearing a pair of worn neon fabletics Lycra leggings fresh from Babs laundry bin
2. Encased in the folds of Babs dressing gown
3. Napping on Babs yellowing pillow and duvet set

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She has tried to make it too much like school with all her timetables and regimented timings even for breaks. Get real!! Those poor kids don't get a break from her. Even at Disney it's all regimented. All got to be the way Emma wants it. She is such a control freak. Loosen up and just enjoy the time you have with the children at home. I know one thing, as soon as the schools are open, she will be the first one marching them through the gates!
Apparently it’s the ONLY way her family can cope. It probably suits golden child, but it quite clearly doesn’t work for the boy. Rather than make adjustments for him though she would rather say it’s all too hard so she can lay in bed all day watching tv.. because it’s what’s good for their family. 🤔

If she did mention that she was going to donate that ad revenue, there obviously wasn’t enough fanfare surrounding it, hence the public service announcement now.

Reactions: 6
Instead of sitting on her arse watching TV all day every day, why doesn't SHE go to the shops and spend her time preparing a proper meal for her family. Oh wait...she must be too exhausted from all the sexy times and charity work

Reactions: 8
A hand cut slob bob for babs accompanied by her standard creased up face and hand behind the head like a weird teapot short and stout photo

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I really don’t get the constant fake pastries posts, or the comments from parents about their other fake food victories as if it’s some sort of badge of honour.

I had an appalling diet growing up because my Mum literally never cooked from scratch. It made me sad the other day to realise I can’t even remember having eggs for breakfast before I started staying with my boyfriend‘a family. It’s not a positive trait.

Reactions: 11
It’s groundhog Saturday.
Look at me- Steven has lie in = best wife ever
Look at me- fake bake breakfast = I’m the first and only person to have slogged on making an easy breakfast, aren’t I clever?
Look at me - I’m up with the kids = this is a big deal because I never do it any other day as I sit in my cesspit waiting for my slave to bring me tea whilst gurning at myself through my phone.
Oh and did I say look at me?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I assume the company emailed her a voucher for a free kit to use for the ad rather than posting one out, I’ve known companies to do this before. Such is the glamorous life of low level influencers, having to go out and queue up for a box of tortilla wraps to advertise.

The romantic fajita feeding made me feel a bit sick. Even an attractive couple doing it would put me off.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why does she constantly say about how her children find it hard to share as though it isnt a reflection of her parenting. I think naturally to some extent I see why they would find it hard to share a switch/island on animal crossing as its limited what some characters can do if the first one does it all - but Brummy isnt hard for cash she could have got them a switch each if she wanted to just have ease on that front. When i grew up we had DS's and we got one each as a christmas present and either had to share games, buy them ourselves with money or ask for them for presents. Brummy could use this as a way to encourage them to share / value goods more without causing arguments

Reactions: 13
It’s groundhog Saturday.
Look at me- Steven has lie in = best wife ever
Look at me- fake bake breakfast = I’m the first and only person to have slogged on making an easy breakfast, aren’t I clever?
Look at me - I’m up with the kids = this is a big deal because I never do it any other day as I sit in my cesspit waiting for my slave to bring me tea whilst gurning at myself through my phone.
Oh and did I say look at me?
Paul? PAUL?? Sorry - were you playing Fortnite?? Apologies for the interruption.....Have you got Carol Vorderman’s number? BM is def in the running for a Pride Of Britain Award. Her Services to Motherhood are just astounding & I think it’s high time she received recognition for them. As you were.....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m a bit concerned she’s got 3 candles burning in 3 different rooms. I had a candle go on fire once, so I don’t use them anymore.

Also bab, I don’t think they’ve inherited your scrunched up smile, I think you’ve created it for your grid page and taught them to smile like that too 🙄

Reactions: 16
Erin has such an ugly smile.... I’m sorry but it’s awful...
Erin's normal smile isnt ugly. Took 2 seconds to find these of the kids smiling normally, eyes open and it looks much more natural. They look uncomfortable when babs forces them to grimace the way she does.
In each picture one is smiling normal and one is doing the babs grimace and it's a shame seeing them side by side how much uglier the smile is when they do that.

Attachments

Reactions: 11
It’s like there is a race to get a deal with just roll amongst the instagrammers. This as a breaker for my lot wouldn’t work. They would have this as a starter lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m a bit concerned she’s got 3 candles burning in 3 different rooms. I had a candle go on fire once, so I don’t use them anymore.

Also bab, I don’t think they’ve inherited your scrunched up smile, I think you’ve created it for your grid page and taught them to smile like that too 🙄
Why would she want them to smile like that though...it looks bloomin awful! She obviously thinks it looks cute🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Erin's normal smile isnt ugly. Took 2 seconds to find these of the kids smiling normally, eyes open and it looks much more natural. They look uncomfortable when babs forces them to grimace the way she does.
In each picture one is smiling normal and one is doing the babs grimace and it's a shame seeing them side by side how much uglier the smile is when they do that.
I bet you she actually does say to them “do mummy’s smile!!” Or something like that. I wish she would shove those cinnamon things up her ass we’re all sick to death of seeing them every week!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why would she want them to smile like that though...it looks bloomin awful! She obviously thinks it looks cute🙄
Cos she does exactly the same false, scrunched up smile. Trying to make it look natural and ‘quirky’ but its obvious from a mile away how false it is

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.