Brummy Mummy #20 can’t watch the news and hitting the booze

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No, she absolutely won’t. It’s hard enough to get a job when you’re doing it daily and can prove how good you are at the job. She won’t stand a chance.
It was so silly to let that career go wasn't it, I highly doubt in 10 years time we'll all still be on tattle now moaning about menopausal Brum. Social media is unpredictable, and she really doesn't have anything to fall back on. Even the book was a flop so it's not like she could write professionally, it's a dangerous game to be playing.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No chance she will get a job as a part time "Head of department" (Only one in department) again. Who would employ a drunken mess like that?

Reactions: 8
I’ve never seen a grown woman so desperate for attention and adoration, and that says a lot as I have followed many influencers in my time and they are all at least a little self absorbed. The whole hair cutting show and dance... so she’s given herself a dodgy chop at home like half of the world has done at this point.. but then she goes to all that effort styling it and putting on make up so people will comment and tell her what a wonderful job she has done. It’s pathetic. It’s like when she sings but you can tell she is trying that bit too hard. Imagine being her age and still so consumed by being liked.

Reactions: 15
It was so silly to let that career go wasn't it, I highly doubt in 10 years time we'll all still be on tattle now moaning about menopausal Brum. Social media is unpredictable, and she really doesn't have anything to fall back on. Even the book was a flop so it's not like she could write professionally, it's a dangerous game to be playing.
Haha I love the idea of her still trying to be a try hard influencer in her 50s! 😂

• Haha
Yes, especially when her content is based on being a mummy. What happens when her kids grow up? They may one day decide they don’t want to be included in her content anymore. At the moment her kids don’t understand the concept of the internet and the digital footprint she is creating for them.

She's postponing the trip because she is more bothered about the flights than the parks. No doubt they'll go to Euro Disney instead if they can so babs can make content. Prepare for a hangover day. She must've don't an ad yesterday which is why she got dressed. Probably an ad for sexy tampons.

Reactions: 4
Yes, especially when her content is based on being a mummy. What happens when her kids grow up? They may one day decide they don’t want to be included in her content anymore. At the moment her kids don’t understand the concept of the internet and the digital footprint she is creating for them.
Shes got a more pressing problem than that, what happens when they stop being cute?! 😱 Kids cuteness definitely has a shelf life! 😂 personally I think they're at that stage already!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’ll keep them “young” for as long as she possibly can. I think it’s evident that she is doing that already. Letting Ethan sleep with her all of the time isn’t healthy at his age. She should be helping them both build some independence now but it is obvious that she is happy to restrict their development.. and it probably has a lot more to do with her content than she would like to admit.

Reactions: 7
She’ll keep them “young” for as long as she possibly can. I think it’s evident that she is doing that already. Letting Ethan sleep with her all of the time isn’t healthy at his age. She should be helping them both build some independence now but it is obvious that she is happy to restrict their development.. and it probably has a lot more to do with her content than she would like to admit.
I have a wriggly 3m/o in bed with me currently, punching my boobs and pulling my hair. The thought of sharing a bed with my child until Ethan's age. NO. 😂 Not happening.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve never seen a grown woman so desperate for attention and adoration, and that says a lot as I have followed many influencers in my time and they are all at least a little self absorbed. The whole hair cutting show and dance... so she’s given herself a dodgy chop at home like half of the world has done at this point.. but then she goes to all that effort styling it and putting on make up so people will comment and tell her what a wonderful job she has done. It’s pathetic. It’s like when she sings but you can tell she is trying that bit too hard. Imagine being her age and still so consumed by being liked.
She obviously thinks she looks amazing with the DIY haircut as she’s changed it to her profile pic!🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She obviously thinks she looks amazing with the DIY haircut as she’s changed it to her profile pic!🙈
It's her second home hair dye in a month!! That hair must be frazzled. Time to try the au natural maybe?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I’m a bit concerned at what tabs she has open on her laptop! I bloody hope she’s not writing another book of ‘poems’ 🙈🤮

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Oh it’s a rhyming thesaurus!
Yes, the same tabs she used to have open when secretly writing her pamphlet!

Maybe she’s writing a new lot of poems about life in lockdown?! 🙈🤣

I like to drink pimms neat
Then I can’t stay in my seat
I jump up and dance in my minging pyjamas
Then suddenly remember my life is bananas
And I make up numerous dramas!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yes, the same tabs she used to have open when secretly writing her pamphlet!

Maybe she’s writing a new lot of poems about life in lockdown?! 🙈🤣

I like to drink pimms neat
Then I can’t stay in my seat
I jump up and dance in my minging pyjamas
Then suddenly remember my life is bananas
And I make up numerous dramas!
After someone commented here that she could've done some lockdown poems! 😂🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Does she say anything about their Disney trip in the new vlog?
After someone commented here that she could've done some lockdown poems! 😂🤦‍♀️
oh god a book of pandemic poetry? Let’s not give her ideas 😩😩

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.