Brummy Mummy #20 can’t watch the news and hitting the booze

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet she's fuming neither of her kids fall in the year groups that may go back on the 1st! Surprised she hasn't done a poll about it to get her engagement up!

Reactions: 6
This whole home schooling is so hard business is doing my nut in. The schools aren’t expecting us to do 6 hours a day, some people are still working and can’t do it. They’re not doing “work” at our primary with the key worker kids it’s more like childcare for the parents. Time and time again I’ve read that the teachers are happy for us to try and do what we can when we can, and to maybe just spend time teaching them life skills, like cooking, baking, telling the time, tying shoe laces. She’s making a mountain out of a very small molehill. Personally I’d love to poke her in the eye with a very crappy stick, there is no way she was ever a teacher!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Did she try and do a serious 6 hour day of schooling is that the issue? An hour a day is great I think. Little and often is a great approach. My friend is struggling to run her business (actual business, not an influencer 😂) so I volunteered to teach her child for an hour a day over Skype when my babies are asleep/when I don't have my own work & it's going great, yesterday we planned a story together, he wrote it this morning and he will read it to me this afternoon. It's only an hour or so but he loves it and is learning a lot. Ethan is welcome to join my teachings 🤣
So sweet 😍😍😍 you are a “dreamy” 🤣 friend

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
So after reading here recently, Babs has decided that she told everyone that one of her ad’s revenue was going to be donated to the NHS. She didn’t say anything of the sort, I’m pretty certain that Tattlers pointed out on here that loads of other influencers were doing that for their April advertising revenue. Anyway she’s jumped on that bandwagon, just like with everything else she copies and she’s made a donation. She’s such a desperate loser, why does she feel the need to post that?

Reactions: 13
So after reading here recently, Babs has decided that she told everyone that one of her ad’s revenue was going to be donated to the NHS. She didn’t say anything of the sort, I’m pretty certain that Tattlers pointed out on here that loads of other influencers were doing that for their April advertising revenue. Anyway she’s jumped on that bandwagon, just like with everything else she copies and she’s made a donation. She’s such a desperate loser, why does she feel the need to post that?
She hasn't shown how much was donated though. Bet it wasn't the full amount! The date of donation isn't shown either.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
I think she said something about donating her deliveroo fee a few weeks ago?
Argh she showed a close up of her bathroom floor with cut hair on it. She is deluded if she thinks it looks good, just looks mouldy to me.

Reactions: 2
Why don't they take Wednesday off? Then if the boy is struggling that bad with home schooling he can have a break in the middle. Seems more sensible than a long weekend every week.
Exactly! I'd rather break the week up!

Selfless act doesn’t need to be plastered all over insta
No, but you do need to let Tattle know. Like when you need to show them you paid for Disney (amount disclosed on that occasion!). Not that she reads here or anything, the delicate snowflake that she is.

👋👋👋 Emma.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Good god if she is actually doing a full 6 hour structured school day type thing... then no wonder she’s turned to drink.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
So sweet 😍😍😍 you are a “dreamy” 🤣 friend
🤣🤣 Haha! It was deffo owed. The crazy cow did an entire night with my 3 week old twins while C section recovery and 3 blood transfusions killed me off 🤣 I think I may owe her favours for an eternity now!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So there’s Ste getting all hot n’ bothered with BM - seductively licking the salsa sauce out of her rolled faj, dangling a piece of limp lettuce between his teeth.....
What next though? Having a bit of a passionate sesh on that manky diseased duvet or slumping off, alone, to his boy sized bunk bed. Poor Ste. What’s a man to do???

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.