Brummy Mummy #20 can’t watch the news and hitting the booze

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet you she actually does say to them “do mummy’s smile!!” Or something like that. I wish she would shove those cinnamon things up her ass we’re all sick to death of seeing them every week!!!
It'll be do a big smile I bet! I have to tell my daughter to do a "normal smile, a nice one" when she's crazy eyed and all teeth! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Cos she does exactly the same false, scrunched up smile. Trying to make it look natural and ‘quirky’ but its obvious from a mile away how false it is
You only need to go back a few years on her Instagram grid to see that neither her or the kids ever used to smile like that.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Cos she does exactly the same false, scrunched up smile. Trying to make it look natural and ‘quirky’ but its obvious from a mile away how false it is
Everything about this woman is fake!
She can't do adverts for toffee because she just doesn't know how to act naturally. They come across as so awkward.
I think it is very insensitive to be doing any sort of advert in this climate anyway. Just pure greed in my eyes! 😡

Painting her bedroom pink. Bit Louise Pentland isn't it?

Or is it to troll the girl because she doesn't like pink anymore
I didn't think Steven would pick pink for the bedroom. I'm sure she said in a vlog before that her old house used to be pink 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
@MrsBriggs BM is your neighbour....? What is she really like? Is she friendly or is all this for the gram? Because she seems so fake to me.
I take it u weren't around for the thread where it came out that brummy/Stephen were stalking mrsbriggs and getting the police involved?! Not nice people!

Reactions: 10
I’m a bit concerned she’s got 3 candles burning in 3 different rooms. I had a candle go on fire once, so I don’t use them anymore.
The candles bothered me too! Why would you light 3 different smelling ones at the same time? Wouldn’t it smell weird? Also kinda a waste,
Yankee candles are expensive.

Reactions: 10
At risk of sounding like a miserable twit... I really hate that smile.

Erin has obviously mastered the grimace to perfection compared to Ethan who is clearly having difficulties gurning to Emma’s high standards. Poor little dude.

Reactions: 7
Emma really needs to watch some make up tutorials on YouTube... someone needs to take the blush away from her, seriously. She ends up maker herself look way older when she puts make up on. Also wish she would stop doing those poses with her arms in her selfies.

Reactions: 4
@MrsBriggs BM is your neighbour....? What is she really like? Is she friendly or is all this for the gram? Because she seems so fake to me.
Lives a few doors down. Have never spoken to her directly but had a ‘run in’ with her & Ste a few months ago. As far as I know she doesn’t speak to anybody in the road & will purposely look up, or down, when walking past you, to avoid eye contact.
Delusions of grandeur springs to mind.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Not just delusions of grandeur...just fully deluded In every aspect of life.
If she reckons some fajitas are sexy, she clearly isn’t having enough sex!
Tis true...
Ooh - before I go - I’m thinking of booking a meet up with a person who doesn’t live in my house (I assume this is what I’m meant to be doing??). If anyone is up for it, please get in touch.
On the day & time of our booked appointment, I’ll be waiting in the park opposite my house wearing an ill-fitting gym concoction that makes me wince when I breathe in & out. I’ll be draped in ‘keep your social distance’ bunting & grinning with my eyes shut as if I have painful wind.
Looking forward to it 👍🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
The man child was still asleep? Has she looked at herself? Stephen is the exact opposite of a man child - he's a bloody slave!

Lives a few doors down. Have never spoken to her directly but had a ‘run in’ with her & Ste a few months ago. As far as I know she doesn’t speak to anybody in the road & will purposely look up, or down, when walking past you, to avoid eye contact.
Delusions of grandeur springs to mind.....
Shame her devoted followers don't know this. 🙄😏

Reactions: 1
Never mind painting the bedroom. When the lockdown is over, I think it's time for them to get a new bedroom carpet. What possessed them to paint their bedroom pink when the carpet is orange?

• Haha
  • Sick
Not just delusions of grandeur...just fully deluded In every aspect of life.
If she reckons some fajitas are sexy, she clearly isn’t having enough sex!
Not gonna lie my husband would definitely say we don’t have enough sex but neither of us call fajitas sexual. Her attitude to sex seems like Kevin and Perry’s - desperate for it but not getting any

I reckon the last time those two got biblical must have been when their youngest was conceived

• Haha
Oh no that latest photo of her face. Too much make up, enhances her wrinkles...and she's still doing her I'm a weird tea pot short and stout model pose. She looks like she's had the most stressful lockdown. I'm sure she must smoke. Does her husband smoke too...

I imagine she's going to give us a bedroom tour and complain about how many things Stephen owns or bits he did wrong. Ok Mrs Mugs and Tat, sits on her arse all day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.