Brummy Mummy #168 Never mind the 22 hat, you’ve got the 22 dress (size) bab

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve said it before but my son has severe scoliosis & can stand straighter than her.

She looks such a dick

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I really hope she’s keep the plastic sticker strip on those costumes as there is no way she’ll be keeping any of them 🤮 They are far too small for you Babs…

Also I think we all guessed what Ste really wanted for Fathers Day but it’s always a tricky one trying to wrap a personality up isn’t it?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
OMG that black swimsuit with mesh in the middle, is she for real? for a start its about two sizes too small. 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
FFS putting aside the fact that she looks awful in all of it because she refuses to order things in her *actual* size, she barely shows them. What was the black and white one?!? Blink and you’ll miss it 🙄 Her fidgeting about looking like she needs a wee doesn’t help see what the costumes are like, how they fit, if they have any support (FYI Babs they don’t, you’re going to fall out of all of them if you move off the sunbed too quickly). Just another show off braggy look I can afford as much as I want and you can’t, nah nah nah 🙄 Is she going to need all those costumes in Ireland?!? Highly doubt it!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
What abomination did we see this morning. 2 words except from the obvious , SIZE UP . None of those costumes fit you!!

This was obviously filmed before she had the memo to slow down as she whipped through the hideous costumes and voiceover making it largely unintelligible and impossible to see the clothes , but what you did see was plenty of side boob and fat falling out , desperate bending to to one side and bending forward NON of which can disguise the fact that nothing she tried on fitted!!! .....

for the blocked - trigger warning

IMG_3485.jpeg
IMG_3484.png
IMG_3483.jpeg
IMG_3477.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Is she going to need all those costumes in Ireland?!? Highly doubt it!
My money’s still on a “Disneyland California was nice but it wasn’t quite HOME so we’re off on a little trip to Florida….”

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
She has a brown swimsuit on in the clip where she’s putting on the knitted cover up (which I actually quite like!!) but she didn’t show that swimsuit did she?!

Reactions: 12
Just pausing the disastrous swimsuit chat for a second to say,,,,,, she's back on the "I pulled an all nighter when I was younger" bollocks again!
Except in true Emma style she's fucked that up too because apparantly she "pulled an all nighter" and then GOT UP to go to work at Wallis! 🤦‍♀️🙄
She is so fuckung dumb! Emma, you twit, you wouldnt have gone to bed if it was an all nighter so there would be no getting up! FFS

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Just pausing the disastrous swimsuit chat for a second to say,,,,,, she's back on the "I pulled an all nighter when I was younger" bollocks again!
Except in true Emma style she's fucked that up too because apparantly she "pulled an all nighter" and then GOT UP to go to work at Wallis! 🤦‍♀️🙄
She is so fuckung dumb! Emma, you twit, you wouldnt have gone to bed if it was an all nighter so there would be no getting up! FFS
I’m so glad you caught that as well. Thought I was hearing things 😂😂
All nighters are literally that - you fall in the door 3S’s as my old dad would say then fall to work not hungover but still drunk (or high 😬) and wait for the hangover/comedown to hit at lunchtime

bleeping pro plus at Q I still can’t get over that. And braggy For the last time Animal the head doorman would never have let you in. There was a strict no cunts policy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
For the love of god women please tuck your spaniel ears away or more like Bassett hound ears!! No one needs to ever see that again, maybe get yourself a proper fitted shapewear costume, I feel sick I’ve just finished a nightshift and don’t need to see that 🤮 I’m away to bleach my eyes then go to bed

• Haha
Getting up after an all nighter, right….

Also getting in at 2am 2 days ago isn’t Saturday night/Sunday morning….

And how many ill-fitting swimsuits does one person who doesn’t swim regularly need?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
2am yet expects her 11 year old son to be right as rain for school today. If they'd stayed over then none of this would apply.

Hope Stevie uses his new strimmer on her bush and brows

No words with the Cupshe AD, is this the fashion deal she eluded too 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
All nighter? Completed it by 9pm mate! ✅

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.