Brummy Mummy #168 Never mind the 22 hat, you’ve got the 22 dress (size) bab

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was always under the impression that buying a size up in swimming costumes was normal, because as my Mum used to say they’re meant to be a close fit but you need to be able to breathe in them. Even if she was an 18, which wild photos prove she very much isn’t, then I wouldn’t expect her to be in an 18 swimsuit. Equally, if she actually was body positive she wouldn’t give a duck about the number on a tag but we all know that just isn’t our babs. She’s an 18 until she dies (which with the way she’s inflating probably won’t be that long).

Reactions: 18
One of my biggest cringes is adults boasting about how “wild” they used to be. No one cares. It’s like your Spotify Wrap. No one cares.

Babs shut the duck all about doing “all nighters” and then working the next day. We all did it in our teens/early 20s. She even said she went to sleep so how the duck it was an all nighter is beyond me.

And I have crazy rage (like aggressive Babs rage) when I saw the podcast title. WHY THE duck IS SHE STILL TALKING ABOUT INFLATABLE CHAIRS?!??? It’s been a year since she started it and she’s still banging on about the exact same subject. How does she not bore even herself??

Attachments

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
It's not a realistic try on if you don't say in the voiceover, 'the red one is an 18' or 'the black one is a 20'. You can't have it both ways. I mean what even is a 'realistic try on' anyway? You're getting paid to try on swimwear, the babettes (consumers who indirectly pay you to sit on your arse) are entitled to ask what size you're wearing. Telling people to 'size up' (from what) and that some 'were on the small size' (how so) is useless information!! But then we expect nothing less from this lazy head.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
It's not a realistic try on if you don't say in the voiceover, 'the red one is an 18' or 'the black one is a 20'. You can't have it both ways. I mean what even is a 'realistic try on' anyway? You're getting paid to try on swimwear, the babettes (consumers who indirectly pay you to sit on your arse) are entitled to ask what size you're wearing. Telling people to 'size up' (from what) and that some 'were on the small size' (how so) is useless information!! But then we expect nothing less from this lazy head.
Exactly this!!! Can’t believe she gets paid for this tit!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Eight swimming costumes? Nobody needs 8. They wont see the light of day again. It is wasteful for companies to be doing this, all in exchange for 3 seconds of airtime. They dont fit, she isnt turning around in them so you can see the back of them and they look terrible. Tits in the black one with the string vest look dreadful.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Sorry flying visit - but how have I not noticed the botox before? I feel like she's had a massive amount of work done for this concert!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Unemployed mum of 2 does housework and tells the world about it on the www.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I need to re-break my silence only to gloat to babs herself and I hope this in no way upsets any of the wonderful people on this page who struggled to get tickets and missed out. You all deserved TS tickets over babs and her spoilt child.
I just got back from one of the best weekends ever watching TS on Friday and Saturday night. As a huge fan I had vip tickets for Friday and got there at 7:30am and made friends with loads of lovely people in the queue, traded loads of bracelets (I had made 345!) and had a great day before getting to the prime barrier spot for the show. Best night ever! All this was the same price for the seat babs got in the rafters and NOTHING made me happier than seeing afterwards how far back she was and that her kid didn’t get the hat and she didn’t get the song she wanted HAHA BABS! Also really glad I didn’t see her all night as I would have given her a piece of my mind to her face and made sure Erin knew that her childhood photos are on awful websites thanks for her ‘amazing mom’! On Saturdays show we had seats quite low down with a great view and paid even less than she did for hers so even better!
it was a magical weekend, and she (as usual) made it look tit and all about her. So happy she paid as much as me and didn’t get any of the things she wanted. Also totally could have bet my life that she’d unnecessarily drag the whole family along because this “grown woman” is incapable of sticking the satnav on and driving back home herself after the show!! Or even finding somewhere to stay. Jesus Christ, she had to have her husband collect her and take her home. What a useless person. God forbid one day her husband finally puts his foot down or isn’t around to chauffeur her around and she has to get over her faux anxieties and act like a parent! Who the hell makes their husband and son drive 3 hours each way and disrupts the whole weekend because she’s a bit afraid of driving in new places! Most selfish, lazy, enabled and entitled person I’ve ever seen. Hi babs, enjoy this photo I took of Taylor 😘

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
All the “big 🍉” talk is bloody ridiculous. Shes acting as though the rest of her is normal sized and she’s just disproportionally top heavy. Thats fat - not breast tissue babs. The same stuff the rest of your bloated body is suffocating beneath. And the silly poses and camera angles are fooling nobody - her big blockhead looks more like a watermelon than those floppy knockers do.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I’ve said this before but unless she’s hand washing each item individually, so what?? You put it in the machine and then hang it out afterwards. I can get a couple of loads done while also working from home (doing an actual 9-5 job). I’m so fed up of these influencers trying to convince us that they’re SO busy!

And none of those swimsuits are suitable for her size or shape. She has all the money to spend on clothes and she chooses those!

Reactions: 20
If she’s had Botox, she needs a refund? 😂
No one would be owning up to being her practitioner!! She must use filters for the non wrinkled photos.

Her boobs are just awful!! Surely that’s not right for a 46 year old? She looks like an 90 year old!!

• Haha
No one would be owning up to being her practitioner!! She must use filters for the non wrinkled photos.

Her boobs are just awful!! Surely that’s not right for a 46 year old? She looks like an 90 year old!!
Maybe it's her nail lady, expanding her range of shite services.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I need to re-break my silence only to gloat to babs herself and I hope this in no way upsets any of the wonderful people on this page who struggled to get tickets and missed out. You all deserved TS tickets over babs and her spoilt child.
I just got back from one of the best weekends ever watching TS on Friday and Saturday night. As a huge fan I had vip tickets for Friday and got there at 7:30am and made friends with loads of lovely people in the queue, traded loads of bracelets (I had made 345!) and had a great day before getting to the prime barrier spot for the show. Best night ever! All this was the same price for the seat babs got in the rafters and NOTHING made me happier than seeing afterwards how far back she was and that her kid didn’t get the hat and she didn’t get the song she wanted HAHA BABS! Also really glad I didn’t see her all night as I would have given her a piece of my mind to her face and made sure Erin knew that her childhood photos are on awful websites thanks for her ‘amazing mom’! On Saturdays show we had seats quite low down with a great view and paid even less than she did for hers so even better!
it was a magical weekend, and she (as usual) made it look tit and all about her. So happy she paid as much as me and didn’t get any of the things she wanted. Also totally could have bet my life that she’d unnecessarily drag the whole family along because this “grown woman” is incapable of sticking the satnav on and driving back home herself after the show!! Or even finding somewhere to stay. Jesus Christ, she had to have her husband collect her and take her home. What a useless person. God forbid one day her husband finally puts his foot down or isn’t around to chauffeur her around and she has to get over her faux anxieties and act like a parent! Who the hell makes their husband and son drive 3 hours each way and disrupts the whole weekend because she’s a bit afraid of driving in new places! Most selfish, lazy, enabled and entitled person I’ve ever seen. Hi babs, enjoy this photo I took of Taylor 😘
Love this for you! a group of us went and had the time of our lives in Edinburgh...we brought one 'Swiftie Husband' along for the ride because guess what...he loves Taylor too, and he had a lovely time (shock horror, as we're all friends I hung out alone, with him, a grown man, while the other women queued for merch! Babs could never!)

Our group, all Swifties since our teens/twenties (now 30s/40s) yes screamed and cried at Taylor, but guess what not a single photo exists of that because we were all busy enjoying the show and our time together...oh and also because we're sensible that way we booked a weekend away for it..hope that helps Babs ;)

Anyway fellow Swifties hope you had the time of your lives fighting dragons with Taylor! everyone else...it was as with everything far better than she made it look!

• Heart
just babs referring to the band Evanescence as "Effervescence" in her podcast! excel-certificate earned for using such a big word - although I doubt she has any idea what effervescence means - but seriously?! 🙈🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.