Brummy Mummy #168 Never mind the 22 hat, you’ve got the 22 dress (size) bab

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What abomination did we see this morning. 2 words except from the obvious , SIZE UP . None of those costumes fit you!!

This was obviously filmed before she had the memo to slow down as she whipped through the hideous costumes and voiceover making it largely unintelligible and impossible to see the clothes , but what you did see was plenty of side boob and fat falling out , desperate bending to to one side and bending forward NON of which can disguise the fact that nothing she tried on fitted!!! .....

for the blocked - trigger warning

View attachment 2999013View attachment 2999014View attachment 2999016View attachment 2999017
Cheers for these... I think?, 🤔🤢🤢🤢🤢. What in all that's Moby Dick does she think she looks like? The exposed flubber is strong in this reel 🤢🤢🤢🤢.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
You can't do 'a thing on Saturday night' (!), getting in at 2am (like your poor little 11 year old) because YOU are now the middle aged woman buying knitwear. One that is badly nourished and dehydrated.

Reactions: 16
Eye bleach is required after being subjected to those photos of her in swimming costumes this morning. The halterneck style is appalling on her as offers zero support to her 'cracking rack', which seems to have taken up residence in her armpits and on her waist. (Well where her waist should be if she actually had one!)
At least in the ruched costume they're covered up so nobody gets an eyeful.

Poor Ste with his Dominos and Subway for Father's Day, as she can't be bothered to cook him something. He didn't even get the whole cookie and churro to himself if she's able to rate them out of ten she must have been eating them too.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
I think I would literally die if I was a teenager and knew those pics of my mom were online for all to see.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I think I would literally die if I was a teenager and knew those pics of my mom were online for all to see.
I'm surprised her kids aren't ridiculed or bullied for it. Poor TT wanting to brag about seeing Taylor Swift at the weekend is eclipsed by her mum exposing her tits online for all and sundry.

• Angry
You know damn well those kids get the piss taken out of them and when they come home and cry they get told to suck it up for the sake of the holidays.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Those Father’s Day gifts seem a tad excessive, what a surprise, everything in Babs world is totally over the top! We went wall climbing and had our dinner out and my kids made home made cards? I’m surprised that strimmer isn’t for an ad to showcase how HILARIOUS the short wearing sod really is…..not at all

Reactions: 17
So reading between the lines of this aPsolutely awful swimwear reel,,,,,, I think this is another instance where Emma has begged them for a deal. If you read the caption is says she "popped" onto Cupshe and chose some stuff!???? Is that how companies operate if they ask you to advertise for them? I doubt it! I'm convinced she said 'give me a discount code and I'll flaunt my flabby ugly obese pale not size 18 body to my idiot followers for you'.

• Haha
Screenshot_20240617_100834.jpg

You've no choice Bab, your tits are naturally floppy, won't be long before your gunt becomes a titgunt!!!
Screenshot_20240617_100958.jpg

So not a size #18 then Bab 😜!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
bleeping hell how many swimming costumes does one person need!! She doesn’t even go swimming 🤯

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I love how she won't let on what size they are. She's had so many comments about the swimsuits not fitting etc, and I bet she's having a meltdown now.

Any normal person would email the company and ask for a bigger size rather than post those awful photos online. It makes no sense at all.

Reactions: 22
I love how she won't let on what size they are. She's had so many comments about the swimsuits not fitting etc, and I bet she's having a meltdown now.

Any normal person would email the company and ask for a bigger size rather than post those awful photos online. It makes no sense at all.
It certainly isn’t a realistic try on!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t need to see the crevice between her not cracking rack. Emma. For the love of god, if you had a “cracking rack” like you make out and also ordered the right size those swimsuits would look so different and lush.

I know you read here. You look a mess and stop being a contortionist to try to make yourself appear slimmer, people that are truly body confident don’t do this

I have also got spaniel ears and I definitely appreciate some support to keep them looking somewhat decent

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

It just damages the brand too surely. If I was looking for a #notsize18 costume and I saw those, I'd go elsewhere cos they all look shocking.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.