Brummy Mummy #168 Never mind the 22 hat, you’ve got the 22 dress (size) bab

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the only thing from Emma/Steve's repertoire I'd like to be influenced on - my husband manages to add three stone to every photo of me with the kids.
I keep telling my OH he needs to get a stepladder like Ste cos angles are important. I had to show him Babs in her own photos compared to Babs in the wild to demonstrate my point.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So wonder if Ethan is allowed to stay up and watch the England game tonight or is that too late for him.... But driving back from Liverpool at 2 am is perfectly acceptable!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
So wonder if Ethan is allowed to stay up and watch the England game tonight or is that too late for him.... But driving back from Liverpool at 2 am is perfectly acceptable!
God forbid the boys would be allowed to take over HER TV and HER lounge and HER blanket to watch the football. Oh Jesus though, if England get through the group stage what if she reinvents herself as a massive England fan and poses in her England strip. Nooooooo! Argh! I have upset myself now just writing this down :sick:

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Wasn’t the brat allegedly a massive football fan for the women’s euros 2022 so why is she not watching it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Wasn’t the brat allegedly a massive football fan for the women’s euros 2022 so why is she not watching it
was that when babs needed to do a father's day ad, and wanted TT to take the starring role, so suddenly announced her and Stevie's joint love for football, and how they were always outside playing daddy/daughter games of football - all back when she was clinging onto the "Ethan is so DIFFERENT! a BOY who doesn't like FOOTBALL!" 🤯 while also pushing the "my GIRL doesn't like PINK!" alongside the supposed love for football that conviently emerged to coincide with an ad. it was only later when little E wanted to join a football club that she had to admit that he had started to enjoy football, just as Ez now likes to wear dresses and doesn't hate the colour pink, and that her kids are not single-handedly challenging every gender stereotype, inspired by WILD Steve - their dad who works full time and does all the MANLY MAN chores like DIY, while simultaneously fulfilling the role of housewives taking responsibility for all the cooking, cleaning and childcare, while the grellow blob does aPsolutely duck all to contribute - other than dicking around on social media, which allows HER to "treat" Steve and the kids, who then owe her endless gifts and displays of gratitude. 🙄🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 26
Even the t. shirt she "Made" on the cricut is not original. I saw loads of girls in the audience wearing them. Not an original idea in that huge yellow head!
It's not her idea. It was a T-shirt Taylor's ex Tom Hiddleston wore when they dated. It's just been copied and is still worn by lots of fans. I doubt Erin even knows that cause it was years ago.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Yes! She was also a massive Football Fan (apparently) in one of her posts about Step 🪜 Steve - she tried to make out football was something they enjoyed together,,, never to be mentioned again 🙄

• Haha
She tries too but never quite gets it right …..like when they went to that mega chippy about six weeks after the hype 😂😂
And it was shut 🤣
---
She made a big thing of buying theatre tickets for herself and Ethan as he breaks up earlier than the brat. Quite forgetting that as well as many concert trips Erin recently had, there were the few days away in Copenhagen too. Plus I bet the brat has a theatre ticket waiting for her for the summer.
His theatre ticket was free! Kids go free week! 🤣

• Angry
Reactions: 21
She tries too but never quite gets it right …..like when they went to that mega chippy about six weeks after the hype 😂😂
And the searching for prime drinks then people on Facebook said it was wasteful to go driving round looking for them then she had a big rant about doing it all for shits and giggles and how she took us all along on her holidays etc and she was so sad then she deleted the long ranty post 👀
---
I’m surprised if they did do a lot of trading it wasn’t really being done that I could see and we were on the floor!
Probably made a set of fake ones to peddle the ‘trading’ story

Reactions: 19
New reel up. No leaning to one side or angles hide the fact of how FAT she is now.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Yet another swimsuit and dress try on reel. She’s really piled on the weight! Her boobs look like they’re going to fall out of the swimsuits. Yawn.

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Those swimming costumes are at least a size too small! Her boobs don’t fit in them and half her arse is out!

• Sick
Reactions: 25
IMG_6281.jpeg

Yes, because we all have the exact same bodies 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️ bleeping dick

IMG_6280.jpeg

Looks great 🤥 Now try standing up properly you bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Has she acknowledged it was Fathers day yesterday seeing as she didn't bother to post anything on the actual day as she doesn't post on Sundays? 🤪

Reactions: 14
Adds Cupshe to the "needs extra reading support cos they can't read the room" list.

Also, I always think of that SheWee device when I hear their brand name.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Adds Cupshe to the "needs extra reading support cos they can't read the room" list.

Also, I always think of that SheWee device when I hear their brand name.
Sounds like a brand of menstrual cup to me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.